Created by TheMrParagon
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the strongest power source
4256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
10,000 punches of gratitude and prayer anyone.
5248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
Prep time is the strongest source of power, so other. Superman may be solar powered, but Batman has prep feats as his source of power.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
Hadoken
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
Snow Fairy.
5353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/25/15

An9el wrote:

imagination cause without there wouldn't be any anime


This ^^
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/25/15 , edited 10/25/15
The power of love and friendship are, depending upon the universe, either fairly ordinary and mundane or the most powerful forces in existence.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 10/26/15
Lmao The OPM regimen or God Ki
30783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

BlueOni wrote:

The power of love and friendship are, depending upon the universe, either fairly ordinary and mundane or the most powerful forces in existence.


Damn. Beat me to it. But friendship and love are ridiculously OP in anime. Where's the representation for the solitary and hateful people?
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

Frenzify wrote:


BlueOni wrote:

The power of love and friendship are, depending upon the universe, either fairly ordinary and mundane or the most powerful forces in existence.


Damn. Beat me to it. But friendship and love are ridiculously OP in anime. Where's the representation for the solitary and hateful people?


I'd like to throw "Zafkiel" into the poll. As far as my knowledge goes Kurumi can't be killed no matter what.
30783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

ComboChrist wrote:

I'd like to throw "Zafkiel" into the poll. As far as my knowledge goes Kurumi can't be killed no matter what.


That wimp?

I kid, of course. But you're looking to the wrong guy if you think I'll get on board with Kurumi being more powerful than Kotori. So, I'll say "Camael", as it's far more destructive.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

Frenzify wrote:


ComboChrist wrote:

I'd like to throw "Zafkiel" into the poll. As far as my knowledge goes Kurumi can't be killed no matter what.


That wimp?

I kid, of course. But you're looking to the wrong guy if you think I'll get on board with Kurumi being more powerful than Kotori. So, I'll say "Camael", as it's far more destructive.


Was that already explained in the Anime? Weren't able yet to read the LN's so I'm lacking knowledge of the later events. But even if Kotori would be "stronger" she still couldn't kill Kurumi. And I might be wrong but wasn't Kotori kind of a temporary Spirit?

^sorry for teh engrish :<
30783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

ComboChrist wrote:

Was that already explained in the Anime? Weren't able yet to read the LN's so I'm lacking knowledge of the later events. But even if Kotori would be "stronger" she still couldn't kill Kurumi. And I might be wrong but wasn't Kotori kind of a temporary Spirit?

^sorry for teh engrish :<


I've been planning on reading the LNs... I'll get to it one of these days...

3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

Frenzify wrote:


ComboChrist wrote:

Was that already explained in the Anime? Weren't able yet to read the LN's so I'm lacking knowledge of the later events. But even if Kotori would be "stronger" she still couldn't kill Kurumi. And I might be wrong but wasn't Kotori kind of a temporary Spirit?

^sorry for teh engrish :<


I've been planning on reading the LNs... I'll get to it one of these days...



Meh, I'll always prefer Kurumi. But I'll definetly have to re-watch the Anime. Already forgot 50% of the story..
51379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/15
Spiral power.

It's more than just a power for fighting. It's a power that advances a species as a whole at a rapid rate.

6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 10/31/15
Their all strong, but Moe is the strongest.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.