Post Reply JoJo's Bizarre Adventure... Amazing?
KiefBC 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/24/15
It's weird, its wacky, i dont know whats going on, i miss Dio, and every episode hypes me up more than the last. Is this what i've been missing? :O
101433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

KiefBC wrote:

It's weird, its wacky, i dont know whats going on, i miss Dio, and every episode hypes me up more than the last. Is this what i've been missing? :O


Where are you in the series?
KiefBC 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/24/15 , edited 10/24/15

saprobe wrote:


KiefBC wrote:

It's weird, its wacky, i dont know whats going on, i miss Dio, and every episode hypes me up more than the last. Is this what i've been missing? :O


Where are you in the series?


3 Pillar'd men have awoken, and Cesear and Joseph have to fight them. Episode 15.
101433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

KiefBC wrote:


saprobe wrote:


KiefBC wrote:

It's weird, its wacky, i dont know whats going on, i miss Dio, and every episode hypes me up more than the last. Is this what i've been missing? :O


Where are you in the series?


3 Pillar'd men have awoken, and Cesear and Joseph have to fight them. Episode 15.


OK. Won't spoil anything for you then. But did you hear that the anime for Part IV was just announced today? Much excitement.
KiefBC 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/24/15 , edited 10/24/15

saprobe wrote:


KiefBC wrote:


saprobe wrote:


KiefBC wrote:

It's weird, its wacky, i dont know whats going on, i miss Dio, and every episode hypes me up more than the last. Is this what i've been missing? :O


Where are you in the series?


3 Pillar'd men have awoken, and Cesear and Joseph have to fight them. Episode 15.


OK. Won't spoil anything for you then. But did you hear that the anime for Part IV was just announced today? Much excitement.


Can you at least tell me if Dio ever comes back
101433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/24/15 , edited 10/24/15

KiefBC wrote:

Can you at least tell me if Dio ever comes back :D


He does. He's the main villain in Stardust Crusaders.
KiefBC 
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/24/15

saprobe wrote:


KiefBC wrote:

Can you at least tell me if Dio ever comes back :D


He does. He's the main villain in Stardust Crusaders.


Thanks! So excited now. Dio is my favorite character so far, next to SpeedWagon (I dont know why, i just like him)
101433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

KiefBC wrote:

Thanks! So excited now. Dio is my favorite character so far, next to SpeedWagon (I dont know why, i just like him)


No problem. Dio is extremely popular for a reason. Glad you're enjoying the series!
24273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
It's GOAT, in my opinion of course.
13568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winnipeg
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
Yeah, it's also my favourite anime/manga series of all time.
It only gets better from where you're at, too.
I'm jealous. I wish I could go back and experience Stardust Crusaders for the first time again, lol
Anyway, enjoy.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
It's okay, never really got into it myself.
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ON,Canada
Offline
Posted 11/2/15
JoJos is the best!
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Weston, Florida
Offline
Posted 3/22/16 , edited 3/22/16
DIO is gone for good, his body, which he stole from Jonathan in the aftermath of Part 1, since Jotaro and Joseph at the end of part 3 placed it near the sunlight in order for the body to be exposed to the rising sun. In part 6, Priest Enrico Pucci mentions DIO a lot and how he saw one of DIO's finger bone. But that doesn't mean Pucci is going to revive DIO somehow.
You must be logged in to post.