First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is is blasphemous to cry out "God" during sex?
18193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

CalifCat wrote:



They can't. They are in the Friend-Zone!




Posted 10/26/15
It's very hard not to offend your god when your god gets offended by everything it creates.
Posted 10/26/15

nemoskull wrote:
72 virgins.


That's your only criteria...you get 72 baby spiders.
18435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


nemoskull wrote:
72 virgins.


That's your only criteria...you get 72 baby spiders.

hmmm, that still might work.


will grow up into...

never under estimate the japanese ablitity to sexulaize....well, everything.
Posted 10/27/15

nemoskull wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


nemoskull wrote:
72 virgins.


That's your only criteria...you get 72 baby spiders.

hmmm, that still might work.


will grow up into...

never under estimate the japanese ablitity to sexulaize....well, everything.


They're all male and straight spiders.
Mr_Ed 
42702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
I give OP a 7.5/10 on the troll scale. He got the people riled up but not enough to get admins involved. Good job.
Posted 10/27/15

relt95 wrote:

It makes him feel like he's taking part too


lol
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
If it makes you feel powerful or they must be enduring pain lol
27912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
'Oh Lord Satan!' 'Oh Lord Satan!'
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Must be considering sex for anything other than baby making is a sin in religions.
27562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


nemoskull wrote:
72 virgins.


That's your only criteria...you get 72 baby spiders.

hmmm, that still might work.


will grow up into...

never under estimate the japanese ablitity to sexulaize....well, everything.


They're all male and straight spiders.


Even better
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
29390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Assuming you believe in God, then absolutely. Doing it during "Unethical Sex" is just pouring salt on the wound.
Posted 10/27/15
If you care you're probably a nun and shouldn't be having sex anyway.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
I can usually manage to make a girl take god's name in vain at least a few dozen times
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Depends who your God is :P
If it's Dionysus I think you will be ok, unless he drunk at the time and then you never know what could happen!
xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.