First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Ever have that feeling there's something missing in your life?
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/1/15

MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:




yea it happens....anything can happen.....so you gotta be prepare for anything seriously otherwise you will be hit with pain from hell.....sometimes some of us just look and act fine and even good but deep inside we're broken and we can't take it anymore then life just takes us away before we know it.....



Sounds a lot like me lately to be honest. Minus being permanently gone tho, obviously.


Yea I get ya I am on the same boat sometimes but like I said before I don't know why I am still here other than maybe wanting to help others with music~


you know i wish i could succeed into making music. I have such a strong passion for it but all i have is 'good enough' voice for it.. years of choir brought me a long way. But left when I left high school. As of this moment theres only so much i can do to fullfill it..i mean i'm a single mother to a 2 almost 3 year old. although he's reaching age where i can take more time into it.. just doesnt seem possible. I envy people who know how to play anything worthy of making typical music with. i never had that chance. i guess my parents held me back more than what was needed.


that must be a hard life...to not be able to achieve dreams or things you wanna do when you have kids or responsibility... :/
Posted 11/1/15

ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:




yea it happens....anything can happen.....so you gotta be prepare for anything seriously otherwise you will be hit with pain from hell.....sometimes some of us just look and act fine and even good but deep inside we're broken and we can't take it anymore then life just takes us away before we know it.....



Sounds a lot like me lately to be honest. Minus being permanently gone tho, obviously.


Yea I get ya I am on the same boat sometimes but like I said before I don't know why I am still here other than maybe wanting to help others with music~


you know i wish i could succeed into making music. I have such a strong passion for it but all i have is 'good enough' voice for it.. years of choir brought me a long way. But left when I left high school. As of this moment theres only so much i can do to fullfill it..i mean i'm a single mother to a 2 almost 3 year old. although he's reaching age where i can take more time into it.. just doesnt seem possible. I envy people who know how to play anything worthy of making typical music with. i never had that chance. i guess my parents held me back more than what was needed.


that must be a hard life...to not be able to achieve dreams or things you wanna do when you have kids or responsibility... :/


it is hard.. I mean I know if I can just get my hands on a piano and learn to play at least i can take it somewhere. Step closer anyways. My choir teacher offered lessons when i told her all this but never got around to it. The most I can say is at least i learned to read music just dont know how to play it on an instrument. But if i make a successful move within next few months i'll be right next to a city where most begin. Maybe one day.
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/1/15

MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:




yea it happens....anything can happen.....so you gotta be prepare for anything seriously otherwise you will be hit with pain from hell.....sometimes some of us just look and act fine and even good but deep inside we're broken and we can't take it anymore then life just takes us away before we know it.....



Sounds a lot like me lately to be honest. Minus being permanently gone tho, obviously.


Yea I get ya I am on the same boat sometimes but like I said before I don't know why I am still here other than maybe wanting to help others with music~


you know i wish i could succeed into making music. I have such a strong passion for it but all i have is 'good enough' voice for it.. years of choir brought me a long way. But left when I left high school. As of this moment theres only so much i can do to fullfill it..i mean i'm a single mother to a 2 almost 3 year old. although he's reaching age where i can take more time into it.. just doesnt seem possible. I envy people who know how to play anything worthy of making typical music with. i never had that chance. i guess my parents held me back more than what was needed.


that must be a hard life...to not be able to achieve dreams or things you wanna do when you have kids or responsibility... :/


it is hard.. I mean I know if I can just get my hands on a piano and learn to play at least i can take it somewhere. Step closer anyways. My choir teacher offered lessons when i told her all this but never got around to it. The most I can say is at least i learned to read music just dont know how to play it on an instrument. But if i make a successful move within next few months i'll be right next to a city where most begin. Maybe one day.


I wish you luck and well perhaps try get better at singing if you learn piano and play live perhaps in the future if you can ofc
Posted 11/1/15

ShawnZ11 wrote:




I wish you luck and well perhaps try get better at singing if you learn piano and play live perhaps in the future if you can ofc


I'm sure I can face it all. I have confidence.
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/1/15

MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:




I wish you luck and well perhaps try get better at singing if you learn piano and play live perhaps in the future if you can ofc


I'm sure I can face it all. I have confidence.


Well good luck to ya ~ if you ever wanna talk well we can always talk whenever~
19198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 11/1/15
The joy of making finals at every marching band contest.
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/15

HoldenSamuel wrote:

The female me, have yet to find her but when I do my life will be complete!


Ditto
20739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/1/15 , edited 11/1/15

MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


Glorianos wrote:

No purpose in life. Never have had love. Not many friends. No motivation to do anything. Some days I don't even want to play games anymore.


sounds like depression to me.. I totally understand tho..


Yeah ik how this guy feels >_> I feel no motivation to do anything nor do I wanna play my guitar like I use to~


I know the feeling as well. I've battled depression for years now and many times stopped caring about the things i once loved. they all say life gets better but lets be honest here.. when does it ever get better cause i'm still waiting. haha


When you stop caring and become numb ..well that and friends help also

but the best cure all for depression is love ....unless it ends and leads you up to a suicide attempt then....you know what

DEPRESSION SUCKS
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cape Coral, FL
Offline
Posted 11/1/15
I'm missing quite a few things currently, but what I'm mostly looking for is a soul mate. I know, 1 in a Billion... I'll find her...
Posted 11/1/15
Not enough tofu bags from the sushi bar..

Seriously, though, true fulfilment. I will get there when I can travel and such.
Posted 11/1/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


ShawnZ11 wrote:


MiracleDreams101 wrote:


Glorianos wrote:

No purpose in life. Never have had love. Not many friends. No motivation to do anything. Some days I don't even want to play games anymore.


sounds like depression to me.. I totally understand tho..


Yeah ik how this guy feels >_> I feel no motivation to do anything nor do I wanna play my guitar like I use to~


I know the feeling as well. I've battled depression for years now and many times stopped caring about the things i once loved. they all say life gets better but lets be honest here.. when does it ever get better cause i'm still waiting. haha


When you stop caring and become numb ..well that and friends help also

but the best cure all for depression is love ....unless it ends and leads you up to a suicide attempt then....you know what

DEPRESSION SUCKS


Lol i agree!
19516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 11/1/15
I feel like I would be much happier if I finally were in a relationship, that's not working out so well so I am spending all my energy going after money and figuring out the details later, suppose there are worst ways to live.
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/2/15
Often but I stay pretty optimistic.
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15
Not really, If I have a desire, I've probably already accepted it as impossible to do.
What I really need is a higher self-esteem and more confidence in myself, but I suck at stuff like that.
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 11/2/15
Probably a best friend or a good friend. I cant seem to find a good friend anymore.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.