First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply My Hero Academia TV Anticipation
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/21/15 , edited 12/21/15
I read the manga and i LOVE it :3 Can't w8 for the anime
215173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
Posted 1/1/16
Is this going to pretty much be the One Punch Man of 2016?
qwueri 
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/16

ZENI7H wrote:

Is this going to pretty much be the One Punch Man of 2016?


Hype-wise: probably.

Genre-wise: not really. It's a straight shounen battle-school series that borrows heavily from comicbook settings than an affectionate parody. Structurally it's more like Naruto, though hopefully with less filler if it can get more than one season.
Le_Dom 
16890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 1/1/16
These days, shonen jump anime adaptations don't really do filler; they take the 2 cours season approach and if it's successful, they make another season a year later, at which point they'll have more material to work with without worrying about catching up with the manga.
Posted 1/1/16

qwueri wrote:


ZENI7H wrote:

Is this going to pretty much be the One Punch Man of 2016?


Hype-wise: probably.

Genre-wise: not really. It's a straight shounen battle-school series that borrows heavily from comicbook settings than an affectionate parody. Structurally it's more like Naruto, though hopefully with less filler if it can get more than one season.


Well I am a big fan of shounen battle shows, so I'll probably like this.
215173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16
215173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16

Waiting patiently
Le_Dom 
16890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
Hey it's that froggie person !
Posted 1/14/16
Really hoping CR will pick this up. If this adaption is done right it will easily be one of the better anime airing in spring. Love the manga, so can't wait!
7168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
i'm glad its getting animated. anyone knows if Crunchyroll will get this/planning to?
215173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
Designs with colors:

Nikuma 
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / オランダ Holland
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
Great as always, very excited.
24253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/16

Mokichiii wrote:

i'm glad its getting animated. anyone knows if Crunchyroll will get this/planning to?


CR always seems to miss the biggest shounen anime of the last couple of years. Ass Class, Seven Deadly Sins and One Punch Man all went elsewhere. It's a worrying trend.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.