First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Foods that people go crazy for that you never had/don't like
42528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/27/15
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


Explain your opinion in great detail.

Are there any food that you never had or don't like that people go crazy for?

I never had yogurt and don't plan on eating it any time soon. It looks gross to me, but people just eat it like it's nothing. That's good for them because they can have all the yogurt they want. So does anybody feel like that?

Enjoy!!!
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
pork, or anything with pork

just never liked it
42528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/27/15 , edited 10/27/15
I can tell I'm going to get more of "I don't like this food" rather than "I never had this food" on here.
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
im not a big fan of soda
10330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/27/15 , edited 10/27/15
I don't think much of bacon or fried chicken. They're ok every once in awhile, but I think they're too salty.
42528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/27/15

harutoharuta wrote:

I don't think much of bacon.


I like bacon but the fact that people go crazy for it is annoying.
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Takis never had them do I hate them no do they look good I guess
Pocky as well then again I never had any other candy besides Mexican candy and american
15630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Salad, garlic, onions, tomatoes, pickles, ramen, mustard, mayonnaise, fish (of any kind), etc...

I hate most foods.
42528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/27/15

CostlyAxis wrote:

Salad, garlic, onions, tomatoes, pickles, ramen, mustard, mayonnaise, fish (of any kind), etc...

I hate most foods.


Any foods you do like?
15630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


CostlyAxis wrote:

Salad, garlic, onions, tomatoes, pickles, ramen, mustard, mayonnaise, fish (of any kind), etc...

I hate most foods.


Any foods you do like?

A well done burger is generally good (with no toppings). Bread is amazing, especially the seedy kind. Pepperoni pizza is always welcomed (covered in crushed red pepper). Oh, and tacos. Many others, but there are far more foods I hate than I like.
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Online
Posted 10/27/15
Sea food of all kinds. Never been a fan of the taste.
Posted 10/27/15
Buiscuits
42528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/27/15 , edited 10/27/15

CostlyAxis wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


CostlyAxis wrote:

Salad, garlic, onions, tomatoes, pickles, ramen, mustard, mayonnaise, fish (of any kind), etc...

I hate most foods.


Any foods you do like?

A well done burger is generally good (with no toppings). Bread is amazing, especially the seedy kind. Pepperoni pizza is always welcomed (covered in crushed red pepper). Oh, and tacos. Many others, but there are far more foods I hate than I like.


Coolie.
23021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
People like caviar and its almost a status symbol like Cristal champagne never had either.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
A lot of Mexicans like beef tongue but I'm not a fan. It's a like a very meaty gummy bear.
I also don't like menudo. Lots of white get surprised when I tell them I don't like menudo.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.