First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Feminist Don't understand Anime
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 11/5/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:

Hey I think it's great that you're proud to be stupid. I mean look at this sentence. It's a freaking mess! Am I really supposed to take a child who uses phrases like 'Feminazis' seriously?


Oh look, a feminist.



6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 11/5/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:

Hey I think it's great that you're proud to be stupid. I mean look at this sentence. It's a freaking mess! Am I really supposed to take a child who uses phrases like 'Feminazis' seriously?


Oh look, a feminist.





So I don't discriminate against feminist, therefore I'm a feminist? I actually don't consider myself one.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 11/5/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:

So I don't discriminate against feminist, therefore I'm a feminist? I actually don't consider myself one.


Oh boo, no fun.

Being condescending sure isn't helping your argument though.


6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15


I don't agree with Anita or Christina, I just don't believe they deserve the amount of harassment, death threats, or rape threats that are lobbed at them. And you're the one who brought up Anita, so I brought up GamerGate.

By the way, I'm not a feminist either. I just don't believe in discrimination. I don't believe in lobbing everyone together, and pretending that's exactly what everyone else believes.

For instance, I don't believe every supporter of GamerGate believes in harassing women, or harassing people who disagree with GG. I don't believe every atheist is a God hater. I don't believe every Christian hates homosexuals, and I don't believe every Muslim wants to kill all Americans.

I just don't believe that everyone thinks the same. That's just how it is!
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


SurvivingHorror wrote:

So I don't discriminate against feminist, therefore I'm a feminist? I actually don't consider myself one.


Oh boo, no fun.

Being condescending sure isn't helping your argument though.




I'm not here to win any arguments.
56994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 11/5/15
... topics like this make me want to get up from the computer and go outside for a smoke ...
Posted 10/28/15

saksiss wrote:

Here we go with feminism again.


27791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
Threads like these just need to go away. How many times are we going to continue beating a dead horse?
26267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oxnard
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Just because your a feminist doesn't mean you're against sexiness. If you're any kind of anime fan you know that japan has problems with women, and especially little girls.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
It always confuses me why you people click on the topic....

6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I just find it annoying how everyone instantly blames feminism every time someone has an opinion. Frankly I'm surprised I haven't been called an SJW yet. Maybe people are finally getting sick of it.
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
They are not feminists they are idiots.
Feminists believe in equality.

As a feminist I say we need more male boxer and panty shots and guys showing there chest!
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

love69 wrote:

Just because your a feminist doesn't mean you're against sexiness. If you're any kind of anime fan you know that japan has problems with women, and especially little girls.


I write erotic novels for a living! How feminist do I sound to people!?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Chaossal wrote:

They are not feminists they are idiots.
Feminists believe in equality.

As a feminist I say we need more male boxer and panty shots and guys showing there chest!


Egalitarians believe in equality.

Feminists advocate for women's rights.

I hear yah on the last part though.



6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

If they're afraid of fan service, they might as well stop watching anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.