Post Reply Gif Fixers?
19918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
So I'm trying to get a gif as my profile picture

Yet if I try and actually upload it to crunchyroll this happens (I just linked the image in the above one)

Any help?
13852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

Dodebebop wrote:

So I'm trying to get a gif as my profile picture

Yet if I try and actually upload it to crunchyroll this happens (I just linked the image in the above one)

Any help?


You can join the Glitchy Gif Fixing group. They can fix it for you if you post it there.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Glitchy_GIF_Fixing/forum#s=/group/Glitchy_GIF_Fixing/info
19918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

SprinkleSpot wrote:


Dodebebop wrote:

So I'm trying to get a gif as my profile picture

Yet if I try and actually upload it to crunchyroll this happens (I just linked the image in the above one)

Any help?


You can join the Glitchy Gif Fixing group. They can fix it for you if you post it there.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Glitchy_GIF_Fixing/forum#s=/group/Glitchy_GIF_Fixing/info


Thanks for the quick reply, I sent them the gif
13852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 10/27/15

Dodebebop wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply, I sent them the gif


You're welcome.
37709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
It's bugging the heck out of me... is the gif of a manga/anime character whose name I can't remember?

(Regardless, extremely moe. (^_^))
You must be logged in to post.