First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt Anticipation
222833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15


Another mecha series green-lit for anime adaptation. This time it's..."Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt"



Source:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/28/yasuo-ohtagakis-mobile-suit-gundam-thunderbolt-manga-gets-anime-adaptation

Official site:
http://gundam-tb.net/
17711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
58524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Imagine a show like The 08th MS Team, but done in a lovely contemporary style. I would love to revisit the One Year War (... again).
58005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Iron blooded orphans has only just begun and they have already a new series in the works, to be honest I'm getting bored of the uc timeline. I'll watch it for sure but if it's about the one year war they have to do something different to the other one year war adaptions.
15389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 10/28/15
Lots of gundam all of a sudden.

Curious how this will turn out.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

ImperialDane wrote:

Lots of gundam all of a sudden.

Curious how this will turn out.


Hopefully making gundam more popular in the West so it will be easier to find merchandise and so they will release gundam video games in the West ( gundam extreme vs full boost how I want you)
67510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 10/28/15
Iron-Blooded Orphans just began, and already Sunrise is coming out with another Gundam series there. This show is definitely making a comeback in a big way, but for now let's see what the details are for Thunderbolt.
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I've read a little of the manga. This could be pretty good. And, I'm looking forward to the rerelease of the Gundam Thunderbolt kits.
25696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Definetly on board for hype train to me Gundam has a lot of Star Wars ideas and its been around longer soooo
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

scoobydew wrote:

Definetly on board for hype train to me Gundam has a lot of Star Wars ideas and its been around longer soooo


star wars was 1977 and gundam 0079 was 1979 . Had to google this.
25696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

charxsetsuna wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

Definetly on board for hype train to me Gundam has a lot of Star Wars ideas and its been around longer soooo


star wars was 1977 and gundam 0079 was 1979 . Had to google this.


Sorry my mistake the first mobile style suit/robot to create the genre term Manga was written 1956 titled Tetsuijin 28-go then adapted to anime in 1963 titled Gigantor
58524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Bakaneer wrote:
This show is definitely making a comeback in a big way.


It feels like the ghosts of Seed and Seed Destiny have been exorcised, I agree, though it took a little while for Sunrise to find their feet again after that debacle.
67510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 10/28/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


Bakaneer wrote:
This show is definitely making a comeback in a big way.


It feels like the ghosts of Seed and Seed Destiny have been exorcised, I agree, though it took a little while for Sunrise to find their feet again after that debacle.


Well, the big ghost that had been looming large is Reconguista in G. That show has one confusing and poorly-constructed plot that was just so hard to follow.
58524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Bakaneer wrote:
That show has one confusing and poorly-constructed plot that was just so hard to follow.


Flawed though it may be, it did bring back the Universal Century after several series of alternate universes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.