First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is there a worse anime than School Days?
19967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Pupa anyone?
17329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
27768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Reno, NV
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

Ninja Resurrection, at least for all you old souls who, like me, remember watching that and other stuff from ADV Films on those obnoxious white VHS tapes.

I feel like I have defended School Days in so many topics that I should not be repeating myself, but I will offer the same song and dance as usual:



That's a pretty good summary really.

And I'd say ninja resurrection was actually kinda average for an ADV title of it's vintage.
58778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

imaginarycreatures wrote:
And I'd say ninja resurrection was actually kinda average for an ADV title of it's vintage.


I probably wouldn't be quite so harsh on it if they hadn't marketed it as a sequel to Ninja Scroll, which it most assuredly was not.
26040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
School Days gets so much press or hype they should do a bunch of OVAs I would totally watch. Bring Princess Bones to do crime scene analysis of after story
17936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
School Days worst anime, well, you must be very very very new to anime. Like, just dropped of the bus a minute ago.
There are tons of worse, for the most part I tend to forget about them, but some stand out.
Canvas2 as already mentioned by others.
C3 Cube x Curious x Clitoris(?) after years my brain still hurts just how retarded that all turned out to be. It started like, that could be different! Nope.
K-ON! I still can't believe I wasted my life watching that.
When her flags break or whatever it was called. Interessting premisse, let's throw it out very fast and have an evergrowing harem, generic as fuck of course.
I'm not going to torment myself trying to remember more really bad ones, but School Days is far from the worst. Oh yeah, project A-ko, well rip my soul out, that was.... unfortunate.
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

nichtmalda wrote:

School Days worst anime, well, you must be very very very new to anime. Like, just dropped of the bus a minute ago.
There are tons of worse, for the most part I tend to forget about them, but some stand out.
Canvas2 as already mentioned by others.
C3 Cube x Curious x Clitoris(?) after years my brain still hurts just how retarded that all turned out to be. It started like, that could be different! Nope.
K-ON! I still can't believe I wasted my life watching that.
When her flags break or whatever it was called. Interessting premisse, let's throw it out very fast and have an evergrowing harem, generic as fuck of course.
I'm not going to torment myself trying to remember more really bad ones, but School Days is far from the worst. Oh yeah, project A-ko, well rip my soul out, that was.... unfortunate.


I've never watched it but I have not seen any good reviews on it
Posted 10/28/15
K-On is bad? Never watched it, but as a CGDCT series, it must be good. Are thou a heretic?
29693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Online
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
I'd definitely have to say Glasslip is far worse than School Days. I wish I could take back the time I wasted watching that worthless show.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I've seen animes that have made me angry, bored, irritated, embarrassed and queasy but school days is the only one that has made me feel all of these things over just 12 episodes. It's terrible.
6680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

scoobydew wrote:

School Days gets so much press or hype they should do a bunch of OVAs I would totally watch. Bring Princess Bones to do crime scene analysis of after story

I'd watch that.


5439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Code Geass.....
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I could definitely mention many, however I'll just say, Boku no Pico.
58739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Oh yeah, Pupa... I forgot that show existed.



VDOGaming wrote:

Code Geass.....


I see someone is jealous that they're not as fabulous as Lelouch.

18237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

Oh yeah, Pupa... I forgot that show existed.



VDOGaming wrote:

Code Geass.....


I see someone is jealous that they're not as fabulous as Lelouch.



QFTFT!

Code Geass is a masterpiece!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.