First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Do Girls Care About Their Breast Size?
48249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 24th Ward
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
What size do you prefer? Bigger the boobs, the better?

Also, if big breasts, will it be hurtful during jog or a decent run?

Found at online forum
27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/28/15
I love mine.

Big breasts would be annoying.

Banned
20728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
Breasts are best not too large to cause movement problems but still look good.


Hate udders on women.
4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 2/6/16
Smaller breasts = easier to exercise, less underboob sweat, more shirts fit, less sexual harrassment
My least favourite part of weight gain is that my breasts got bigger again.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
I've known a few who cared a great deal, and more than a few who did not (tended towards average sizes).

Used to work with a Filipino girl who was a textbook pettanko. She obsessed over the fact she was nearly flat. Bought creams, massagers, the whole nine yards.

Another girl I used to hang out with (oddly enough, also Filipino) used to complain about being too large. They hurt when ran with us. They also caused her lower back pain.


Rujikin wrote:

B cups are best. Not too large to cause movement problems but still look good.


Hate udders on women.

I'll take anything up to a C cup. Larger than that is questionable.
26048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Dariamus wrote:

I've known a few who cared a great deal, and more than a few who did not (tended towards average sizes).

Used to work with a Filipino girl who was a textbook pettanko. She obsessed over the fact she was nearly flat. Bought creams, massagers, the whole nine yards.

Another girl I used to hang out with (oddly enough, also Filipino) used to complain about being too large. They hurt when ran with us and caused her back pain.


I thought by watching anime if your boyfriend massages them every day they get huge oh wait that might be hentai I was watching?
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Yes.

My boobs are so small, it makes me sad T^T
I don't want giant ones I just want a decent size, double what I have now would be perfect.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

scoobydew wrote:
I thought by watching anime if your boyfriend massages them every day they get huge oh wait that might be hentai I was watching?

I only know one sure-fire way I can increase a girls breast size.

Bless her with a child

4929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

Dariamus wrote:

I only know one sure-fire way I can increase a girls breast size.

Bless her with a child




^^True. Worked for my sisters.

40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 12/28/15
[modbreak=George_z]

grow up!
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
PV's Breast Massages!

For only $10 will you get a free breast massage to increase your breast size! It will be performed by everyone's favorite onii chan!



Note: Does not come with free ****y massage. That comes with the "Onii chan, Daisuki package!" Available in stores now!
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

I only know one sure-fire way I can increase a girls breast size.

Bless her with a child




^^True. Worked for my sisters.



Not my sis, she's got less now than before she had children and she didn't have that much to begin with. As soon as she gave up her short stint of breastfeeding that was it.

19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Honestly I like the smaller side of average
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 12/24/15

Dodebebop wrote:

Honestly I like the smaller side of average


I like all types of breasts. But big breasts have such a peculiar wonderfulness about them. I just want to milk them. MILK THEM GOOD!

27238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/31/15

Chaossal wrote:

Yes.

My boobs are so small, it makes me sad T^T
I don't want giant ones I just want a decent size, double what I have now would be perfect.


They're not small. They're fun size!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.