First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Do Men Care About Their Penis Size?
16821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Don't give a damn. Its endurance that matters more.

Besides were humans and humans became the dominant species on Earth by use of tools not natural abilities.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
A lot of them do. Probably because they watch too much "material" online and incorrectly think those are typical.

Almost 90% of women reportedly don't really care much about size, if at all. Over half of men worry about their size while only 35% were completely happy with what they had. Even though 33% of women reported that their partner was what they considered large. Too much worrying? It's not as though women actually measure them most of the time. There are so many stories about women thinking the guy was larger than he actually is. Like how some say their guy is 7 when he's actually 6.

As long as you're 5-6, you're comfortably within the average range. 5.5 is average. Apparently, previous studies pointed to 6 as the average, but those were online surveys submitted by anonymous, self-measuring people and so they were inaccurate lol

My best friend is a urologist and posts all kinds of interesting tidbits all the time. He's apparently doing some sort of study on this. I did not ask for details. He's also doing research on dissolving kidney stones so people don't have to piss them out. Interesting stuff.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Morbidhanson wrote:He's also doing research on dissolving kidney stones so people don't have to piss them out. Interesting stuff.

Now you have my interest.

I've gone through this painful process too many times. A solution, other than breaking them up with ultrasound, would be awesome.

27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

Dariamus wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:He's also doing research on dissolving kidney stones so people don't have to piss them out. Interesting stuff.

Now you have my interest.

I've gone through this painful process too many times. A solution, other than breaking them up with ultrasound, would be awesome.



Apparently, there are 4 different types of stones and each one would require different processes to dissolve or break apart. You'd have to identify the type first before going for any treatment.
Posted 10/28/15

Posted 10/28/15
Men have what is called dick fear. It's never big enough, just like his house.
TLOU 
20418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kansas City, MO
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I had a dick joke I wanted to share, but it's too long.
Posted 10/28/15




Cry America

27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

jazijaz wrote:



Cry America



I feel strangely relieved. Thanks.

But I think I'll ask my buddy about this chart some time, haha.

How did they get data for North Korea......although it's not surprising since they're all STARVING TO DEATH.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
If she tells you it isn't big enough and it's ≥6, you probably didn't want to throw the banana down that hallway anyway.
Posted 10/28/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


I feel strangely relieved. Thanks.

But I think I'll ask my buddy about this chart some time, haha.

How did they get data for North Korea......although it's not surprising since they're all STARVING TO DEATH.



You're welcome.


I took it from this page: http://lemonoid.net/north-korea-has-the-lowest-penis-size-average-know-your-countrys-average-penis-size/2030


Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15


Can confirm. I'm Vietnamese, I'm in the red zone. My junk does not mean I can't love my imoutos effectively.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Can confirm. I'm Vietnamese, I'm in the red zone. My junk does not mean I can't love my imoutos effectively.


When it comes to loving your imoutos and cute little kouhai, nothing should get in your way. That is true heart and soul, the way of the most admirable men of humankind. The man's way!
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Only if they lack confidence.

6370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 10/28/15
I don't really care much about mine. It's good enough to get the job done.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.