First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could trade places with any anime character for one day, would you?
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
If you could trade places with any anime character for one day, would you? Your only limitation: you could not exploit this for any perverted end. The cost: they would be you for that day.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
What if the character could go back in time and kill your parents? Would you stay as the character or die?
9817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Sure. As long as I can choose the day when the switch happens. I have work, and whatnot; however, the minute details of how this works may alter my choice.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

ComboChrist wrote:

What if the character could go back in time and kill your parents? Would you stay as the character or die?


The character, as you, would be limited by your abilities.

Also, these days, there aren't many time travelers around these parts.'


aeb0717 wrote:

Sure. As long as I can choose the day when the switch happens. I have work, and whatnot; however, the minute details of how this works may alter my choice.


Of course.
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

I was going to say that I would want to switch with Botan from Yu Yu so I could exploit Kurama for sex, but then I read OPs full post. Dammit.
Posted 10/28/15

ayaundwolf wrote:


I was going to say that I would want to switch with Botan from Yu Yu so I could exploit Kurama for sex, but then I read OPs full post. Dammit.


If I wanted to have sex with someone, I'd use my own genitalia. Using someone else's genitalia just feels wrong and dirty.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote:


I was going to say that I would want to switch with Botan from Yu Yu so I could exploit Kurama for sex, but then I read OPs full post. Dammit.


If I wanted to have sex with someone, I'd use my own genitalia. Using someone else's genitalia just feels wrong and dirty.


Not to mention rapey.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
Yes and why are ppl having pervy thoughts
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

MasakiYonemori wrote:

Yes and why are ppl having pervy thoughts


It's like Minecraft: Too many hidden creepers!
Posted 10/28/15
Hm, I think I would trade places with Honoka Kousaka from Love Live. She might not be one of my favorite anime characters, but it sounds fun being an idol for a day. That, and I know she wouldn't do anything life-ruining or super embarrassing if we switched places. Hopefully on a weekend though.. I would be afraid of a grade drop.

27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

jtjumper wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

Yes and why are ppl having pervy thoughts


It's like Minecraft: Too many hidden creepers!


lmao I guess. I never played minecraft so I wouldn't know
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


ayaundwolf wrote:


I was going to say that I would want to switch with Botan from Yu Yu so I could exploit Kurama for sex, but then I read OPs full post. Dammit.


If I wanted to have sex with someone, I'd use my own genitalia. Using someone else's genitalia just feels wrong and dirty.


But I'm not part of the Yu Yu Hakusho universe...
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/15


It was a joke, guys. The fuck is "rapey"? Forcefully taking someone's body in the first place is intrusive and violating. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15

ayaundwolf wrote:



It was a joke, guys. The fuck is "rapey"? Forcefully taking someone's body in the first place is intrusive and violating. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.


Alright, sorry couldn't read your tone. I'm randomly assigning blame to someone that's not me.

42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Depends on the character.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.