WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Third Republican Debate
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
It's on folks!
10648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
CRUZ JUST LET DOWN THE BOMBS!
Banned
20726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
have to listen to it at work tomorrow.


brookline wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You realize if you only consider one party then you are voting based on favourites not who you think can run the country the best?
59276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I feel like we need one thread for all the debates. Otherwise we'd have a dozen debate threads that go dead after a few days.

Also, these moderators are trying to put on a bigger clown show that the guys on stage. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cruz is right about them.
8743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Mooooooovers!

World Series is on, plus Spurs and Thunder, plus Penguins and Capitals. I don't have the time, and none of these people are getting my vote anyway.
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

I feel like we need one thread for all the debates. Otherwise we'd have a dozen debate threads that go dead after a few days.

Also, these moderators are trying to put on a bigger clown show that the guys on stage. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cruz is right about them.


I agree, we should have a main thread. Next time!

And definitely Cruz was right.
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Good answer Christie. He's really smart and personable.

Jeb however, just can never appeal to me. I just feel like he tries too hard. He does have a good record, but he never wins me over. In terms of governors, Kasich is way more appealing to me.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
You know when the crowd boos the moderators, the questions are bad.
59276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
It's amazing how a debate all about the economy is ignoring the one candidate who consistently speaks about the economy... The media bias against Rand Paul has never been clearer.


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

You know when the crowd boos the moderators, the questions are bad.


Seriously, the candidates are more focused on calling out the moderators than they are fighting against each other. Even Fox and CNN did a better job than this.
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

It's amazing how a debate all about the economy is ignoring the one candidate who consistently speaks about the economy... The media bias against Rand Paul has never been clearer.


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

You know when the crowd boos the moderators, the questions are bad.


Seriously, the candidates are more focused on calling out the moderators than they are fighting against each other. Even Fox and CNN did a better job than this.


Rand Paul has barely even spoke! Poor guy... He's getting the shaft just like his dad.

I think that's good that they are banding together and not playing into the moderator's game. And ya, I can't believe I'm saying this one has been WORSE than CNN's questions!

It's kind of funny that Fox has run the best Rep Debate so far.... What I liked about their questions is that were tough, but fair, and it required them to think and not just get defensive.
59276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 10/28/15
Ted Cruz just gave Rand 2 major boosts. First he brought up his father Ron and came out in support of their views towards the Fed. Then he supported Rand's tax plan saying it's a good plan. Cruz has been trying to take Rand's support base away from him these last few weeks, but it looks like he just accidentally endorsement Rand. LMAO!


It's funny how the audience boo'd at the moderators when they tried skipping Rand to go to Kasich.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
I never was fond of the circus.
65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/28/15
Hahahaha Christie! My man!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.