First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime character do you want to spend night with?
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Online
Posted 10/29/15
3052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/29/15 , edited 10/29/15



Continuing the Shokugeki theme..
27785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Online
Posted 10/29/15 , edited 10/29/15
Miyuki Shiba. Oh, the things I would do to her .

4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Online
Posted 10/29/15

samgreeeen wrote:




Continuing the Shokugeki theme..


I'm surprised it's not a more popular choice - they make food that literally strips your clothing it's so tasty.

20863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 10/29/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

Yuno Gasai.



...scary night... make sure not to fall asleep! (seriously)



Why not? if she loves you, you are pretty much safe.


Psst she tried to kill Yuki after she slept with him <3.


Which is true i would have to watch it again but i swear she did have a reason did she not?
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/15 , edited 10/29/15

lambofgenesis wrote:Psst she tried to kill Yuki after she slept with him <3.

He asked her about the 2nd world Yuno.

She was going to start the cycle over a third time to she could keep him.

My choice would be.


39005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/15
17632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/29/15
Sorata Kanda - Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo

20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/29/15


Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.
39005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/15

LITVoid wrote:



Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.


Hell ya man, she Revs mah engine

Posted 10/29/15

thekevin4 wrote:


LITVoid wrote:



Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.


Hell ya man, she Revs mah engine



She makes me Rock Hard.
39005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


LITVoid wrote:



Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.


Hell ya man, she Revs mah engine



She makes me Rock Hard.


Although I appreciate the pun... you and I both know she does'nt do it for you... no imouto here
Posted 10/29/15

thekevin4 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


LITVoid wrote:



Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.


Hell ya man, she Revs mah engine



She makes me Rock Hard.


Although I appreciate the pun... you and I both know she does'nt do it for you... no imouto here


Sometimes I look for dangerous women...women that will violently make love to me as soon as shoot me...have angry sex and puff a cigar afterwards...and reveal their vulnerable sides to you as you cuddle, as you reassure her that you will never hurt her...Yes, yes, Revy is sexy.
39005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/29/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


LITVoid wrote:



Holy fuck, someone actually posted her before I did. I'm amazed. Good show sir, good fucking show.

So yeah, Revi is my option as well.


Hell ya man, she Revs mah engine



She makes me Rock Hard.


Although I appreciate the pun... you and I both know she does'nt do it for you... no imouto here


Sometimes I look for dangerous women...women that will violently make love to me as soon as shoot me...have angry sex and puff a cigar afterwards...and reveal their vulnerable sides to you as you cuddle, as you reassure her that you will never hurt her...Yes, yes, Revy is sexy.


Fair enough
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F / my own dimension
Offline
Posted 10/29/15




HAKURYUU
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.