Post Reply Please help!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/15
I only intended to try out the free trial, but after that it wouldn't cancel and even though I haven't payed for anything I can't remove my premium member status or my renewal status, I don't know what to do, please help me.
Posted 10/31/15 , edited 10/31/15
https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/membership/


Does it show a cancel membership button?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/membership/


Does it show a cancel membership button?


It does but every time I pressed it, it said I cancelled it, got a pm and everything, but I'm still premium member status and it' still renewing payments to a card without money on it at this time.

Posted 10/31/15
If you used paypal, you can cancel it on their end. Otherwise I'd contact support. :/
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

If you used paypal, you can cancel it on their end. Otherwise I'd contact support. :/
Sadly I didn't, I'll try contacting them and hopefully this can be resolved

One Punch Mod
85800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/31/15 , edited 10/31/15

Madhattermiss wrote:

I only intended to try out the free trial, but after that it wouldn't cancel and even though I haven't payed for anything I can't remove my premium member status or my renewal status, I don't know what to do, please help me.


When did you sign up? When you are on trial you need to wait 24 hours before canceling (but keep in mind that canceling when you have a trial membership will cancel immediately.)

The other thing that sometimes is a problem is if you try canceling at the same time as the monthly payment is already being processed.

Before contacting support you might want to check the Help/FAQ page to see if the info there can help.
Der Zoodirektor
23361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 10/31/15
Should be fixed.
You must be logged in to post.