First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply A historian in the 25th century.
37433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / arid wasteland
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:

What scenario would have nukes being used on a large scale enough to wipe out humanity.


Boots on the ground in Syria from both the USA and Russian Federation.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/15

ProfessorFaust wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

What scenario would have nukes being used on a large scale enough to wipe out humanity.


Boots on the ground in Syria from both the USA and Russian Federation.


Russian leaders and US leaders will exhaust all options before that happens. Russians may be aggressive but they aren't stupid.
37433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / arid wasteland
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:

Russian leaders and US leaders will exhaust all options before that happens. Russians may be aggressive but they aren't stupid.


Check the Doomsday Clock. Yes, it still exists, and no, the problem didn't go away because you stopped looking at it. Nuclear war is just a couple nation-state clusterfucks away.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:


ProfessorFaust wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

What scenario would have nukes being used on a large scale enough to wipe out humanity.


Boots on the ground in Syria from both the USA and Russian Federation.


Russian leaders and US leaders will exhaust all options before that happens. Russians may be aggressive but they aren't stupid.

US boots will be on the ground in Syria before the end of the year.

Read today's paper.

2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15

Dariamus wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:


ProfessorFaust wrote:


biscuitnote wrote:

What scenario would have nukes being used on a large scale enough to wipe out humanity.


Boots on the ground in Syria from both the USA and Russian Federation.


Russian leaders and US leaders will exhaust all options before that happens. Russians may be aggressive but they aren't stupid.

US boots will be on the ground in Syria before the end of the year.

Read today's paper.



That could happen doesn't mean nukes are going start flying yall are paranoid.
37433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / arid wasteland
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:

That could happen doesn't mean nukes are going start flying yall are paranoid.


This is a great film. It's a bit silly, but you should definitely watch it.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/15 , edited 11/2/15

biscuitnote wrote:

That could happen doesn't mean nukes are going start flying yall are paranoid.


I don't believe nuclear war will happen in the near future.

I do believe terrorists detonating a nuke in a major city is inevitable. It may be tomorrow, it may take decades, but it will happen.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.