WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why are Australians so Racist
27846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
I mean god damn why are we so racist i mean Stereotyping each country like we do....it's disgusting

It's something only an Australian would do.




























....am i doing this right?
10495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/6/15
Why? because we celebrate Australia day?
Becasue Vegimite is black?
Becasue we have a sense of humour?
Becasue we dont want Australia (or should i say Australasia ) to become the middle east?
We win the cricket world cup too often?
We booded Adam Goodes becasue he is a cock head?
or am i missing something?

( iam guessing your taking the piss? and sterotyping us all as racist)
14499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/3/15
It's because we're all convicts, right boyz?
10495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/3/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

It's because we're all convicts, right boyz?


yeah man i mean how gangsta is that?
ha ha yeah we must all be criminals because of our ancestry!

EDIT; or is it becasue we all drink so much beer and eat meat pies!?
27846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/7/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Why? because we celebrate Australia day?
Becasue Vegimite is black?
Becasue we have a sense of humour?
Becasue we dont want Australia (or should i say Australasia ) to become the middle east?
We win the cricket world cup too often?
We booded Adam Goodes becasue he is a cock head?
or am i missing something?

( iam guessing your taking the piss? and sterotyping us all as racist)


Well as an Australian i figured if i be racist about my own country being full of racist people i would somehow create a temporal hole in the world producing a universe where Obama is white.
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / -Melbourner AU
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/7/15
We're not racist.
We just hate everyone =]
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/5/15
Funnel web spiders did it.
51793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
I just thought because you guys are "down under" the blood was rushing to your head causing you to make irrational decisions. Sort of how the water circles in your dunny.

15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
banning bloody content (games, videos) makes the blood green then ACCPTED.. lol?
82670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/15

Ryulightorb wrote:

Well as an Australian i figured if i be racist about my own country being full of racist people i would somehow create a temporal hole in the world producing a universe where Obama is white.


He is. One "white" parent, one "black" parent. You're temporal hole was successful!
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/6/15
Who cares about Australia?
Posted 11/3/15
Not to mention they invented Hitler, they really are the worst.
Posted 11/3/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

It's because we're all convicts, right boyz?


That was the English.
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/15

macht_gut wrote:

I just thought because you guys are "down under" the blood was rushing to your head causing you to make irrational decisions. Sort of how the water circles in your dunny.



wasn't that proven to be false lol
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/3/15 , edited 11/3/15
Isn't the title of this topic in itself somewhat racist?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.