First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are Australians so Racist
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/4/15 , edited 11/5/15

pIump wrote:

The ones that say racist are racist.


Can you believe Nelson Mandela said that Apartheid and those behind it were racist for viewing and treating black people as their inferiors due to the color of their skin? Boy, that guy sure was racist.

EDIT: I would like to clarify that this was sarcasm.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/15
Not much progress has been made, that much we cannot deny.
Posted 11/5/15
Most of England's lower class citizens, a.k.a. European trash - > "America".

Most of England's criminals, a.k.a. European scum -> "Australia".

In contrast to Americans, Australians actually pulled their shit together, so, I think that we can excuse their racism.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:


pIump wrote:

The ones that say racist are racist.


Can you believe Nelson Mandela said that Apartheid and those behind it were racist for viewing and treating black people as their inferiors due to the color of their skin? Boy, that guy sure was racist.

EDIT: I would like to clarify that this was sarcasm.


I'm actually curious has Nelson Mandela actually directly said "racist" ever?
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15

supaspem wrote:

Not much progress has been made, that much we cannot deny.


Yeah cos a 13 year old would really know.... lol


Hrafna wrote:

Most of England's lower class citizens, a.k.a. European trash - > "America".

Most of England's criminals, a.k.a. European scum -> "Australia".

In contrast to Americans, Australians actually pulled their shit together, so, I think that we can excuse their racism.

lol.

Ascido 
2028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15
GET FUKKT ON GOON ~~~~

EDIT: LISTEN TO THIS IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO FORGIVE N FORGET https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMsOLcdfdE&index=92&list=PLFhQAHrtT98X1SmuNbzujisaD-F7SRttp
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15
^Dafaq is that shit??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
The real Russell Crowe! lol
Frithy 
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15
I think much like every other country you are always going to have small groups of racist people, which for some reason get misrepresented as a whole. I believe the general population at least, that reside in the larger cities who have more interaction with people of different ethnicity are very open minded and tolerant. However once you move to more rural areas, where people have much less interaction with foreigners you see a general hatred towards people that are different to themselves.
I still think that Australians will make racist jokes without fully being racist, myself included, but most have no hatred towards individuals or whole groups of people of different ethnicity.

tl;dr Australia is no racist than anywhere else, minorities get misrepresented.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/15

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Isn't the title of this topic in itself somewhat racist?


No because "Australian" is not a race.

Sorry... Pet peeve. Calling people "racist" for not actually hating on a race, and calling someone a bigot for something not related to bigotry, and similar types of name calling really irritate me.

It's like admitting someone is really just a dumb fuckwit who doesn't understand what it is themselves that they're accusing someone of, and probably didn't even listen or care about what was being said to provoke the comment.

"I don't care for Hilary Clinton as president. Her foreign policy is weak."
"You're racist!"
"You're a fuckwit."
4349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/15
Another race baiter.....
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15
Aussie oi!


Nar like others have said, every place in the world has racists and fanatics. Dont judge everyone like that.
We are all a little racist but an actual racist is a very rare thing.

I agree with serifsansserif , people are always accused of being racists of bigots when they are not at all.
Same can be said about sexists or pedophiles and etc
These words are all used far too loosely these days.
Do gooders are destroying the western world.


EDIT:
i love being Aussie
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/6/15

saksiss wrote:

For a moment I was going to ask why the hate on us? Then I realized you're from here too. xD

Dunno how to explain why we have so many racist bogans, though.


..So you were upset until you realized he lives in the same country as you?

Ah, people logic.
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


saksiss wrote:

For a moment I was going to ask why the hate on us? Then I realized you're from here too. xD

Dunno how to explain why we have so many racist bogans, though.


..So you were upset until you realized he lives in the same country as you?

Ah, people logic.


Aussies Vs Aussies..
2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 11/6/15
Cause you's are all chill down in Straya.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/6/15


Alright, calm your tits. There's no need to get that bloody uptight about it. Jeez....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.