First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What Items Would You Bring To an IRL Crunchyroll Meet Up?
Posted 11/3/15
I'd probably bring some money...and some pepper spray and...one secret item! Guess what it is for imouto points!

So, what would you bring? A popular answer I heard was protection against perverts and killers.
50038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
The same things I always take to anime conventions.

27270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
Sake.
10155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
My purse and it's contents. No self-defense items. I figure that I'd applaud someone for being brave enough to try something, right before I deck him/her.

Unless I count meeting up with my little sis.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
somewhere to hide...
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 11/3/15


Posted 11/3/15

aeb0717 wrote:

My purse and it's contents. No self-defense items. I figure that I'd applaud someone for being brave enough to try something, right before I deck him/her.

Unless I count meeting up with my little sis.


You're terrifying.

30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/3/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
A popular answer I heard was protection against perverts and killers.


Where did you hear this? Who have you been speaking to before posting this thread?
Posted 11/3/15
x7610 
4377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / sasuke
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
3ds for streetpass?
6043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
Spanish fly
29968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
Posted 11/3/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
A popular answer I heard was protection against perverts and killers.


Where did you hear this? Who have you been speaking to before posting this thread?


MAL community. :/

No one has even ventured forth a a guess on my secret item I'll bring to my irl meet up.
30438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/3/15
I will bring spiders and let them loose.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.