WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Your Waifu from Fall 2015 lineup? Why?
22897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/4/15

anikevin wrote:

Stella is by far one of the most complete and charismatic (female) main characters I've recently seen. Everybody's gotta love her.

So, yeah, Stella is my waifu this season.



So much This, Stella Vermillion is probably the best Tsundere, I've ever seen in an anime, hands down.

65122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/4/15 , edited 11/4/15
I don't really get caught up in the Waifu phenomena, but since I'm seeing such an overwhelming support for Stella, I gotta jump in as well.


She is a fantastically well-rounded tsundere and such a big breath of fresh air. There's not many tsunderes that can rival her in the dere department that I can think of (only one I can think of is Lucia from Rewrite, but that hasn't even been animated yet soooo...), but she balances the dere and tsun so well, it just boggles my mind considering what we normally get LOL.

Plus she's really strong and has some badass fire powers. And she's HOT and adorable, she is killing two birds with one stone. She's too good to be true, I'm telling ya!
59231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/4/15
This thread now belongs to Stella.
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/5/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

This thread now belongs to Stella.


We shall see!
JuJu26 
31862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 11/5/15
That awkward moment when you make a Waifu thread that gets shut down even when you searched for one before making one...

*Searches for any Waifu threads* *Gets nothing* Yay, I can make a Waifu thread. *Thread gets shut down due to duplicate*

The search feature is now my enemy and I don't like it..
23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/5/15

JuJu26 wrote:

That awkward moment when you make a Waifu thread that gets shut down even when you searched for one before making one...

*Searches for any Waifu threads* *Gets nothing* Yay, I can make a Waifu thread. *Thread gets shut down due to duplicate*

The search feature is now my enemy and I don't like it..


Beware the search bar, beware the search barrrrrrrr~!!!!!
JuJu26 
31862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 11/5/15

Lalanna wrote:


JuJu26 wrote:

That awkward moment when you make a Waifu thread that gets shut down even when you searched for one before making one...

*Searches for any Waifu threads* *Gets nothing* Yay, I can make a Waifu thread. *Thread gets shut down due to duplicate*

The search feature is now my enemy and I don't like it..


Beware the search bar, beware the search barrrrrrrr~!!!!!



Haha, yeah. It looks like you beat me to it. Even so, the love for Stella is shocking. The Tsundere is strong this season!
Posted 11/5/15 , edited 11/5/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Edit: Changed my vote

Kuon (Utawarerumono) - In terms of new characters, definitely best waifu.






scytalle wrote:

It boggles my mind that no one has mentioned Kuon. The only explanation has to be that none of you have actually watched Utawarerumono.



Got your back bros,

Kuon is best



I guess we're the... Kuoalition




23316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/5/15


That was too good!
15967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Terra Firma
Offline
Posted 11/5/15
I just wanted to stop by to give support to Sakurako Kujō. That is all.

17080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Edit: Changed my vote

Kuon (Utawarerumono) - In terms of new characters, definitely best waifu.






count this for me also
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Harem City
Offline
Posted 11/5/15 , edited 11/5/15
Stella and Kuon is great but I'm going to be the odd one here and go with Mari~~



13730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winnipeg
Offline
Posted 11/5/15 , edited 11/5/15
No girls really stick out this season. Nishinosono from The Perfect Insider is cute, I guess. Not much waifu material from the shows I've watched, though I haven't seen Chivalry yet, and I'd play Utawarerumono before I watched it. I started a file a couple years ago but didn't play more than an hour or two. Maybe I'll try to get back into it.
18395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 11/5/15

AceTrigger94 wrote:

Stella and Kuon is great but I'm going to be the odd one here and go with Mari~~





I like the way you think. She's my number 2. I would have gone #1, but Sakurako being a bit older won out
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Hope's Peak Academy
Offline
Posted 11/5/15

AceTrigger94 wrote:

Stella and Kuon is great but I'm going to be the odd one here and go with Mari~~





Although I've already voted for Stella, I'm glad to see someone in here voting Mari.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.