First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Husbando from Fall 2015 lineup? Why?
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like Genos. I'm surprised not more girls like him.


Me too. Or maybe not that many girls watch OPM?
Posted 11/30/15

saprobe wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like Genos. I'm surprised not more girls like him.


Me too. Or maybe not that many girls watch OPM?


I didn't think much of Mumen Rider till episode 9. Those tears.

Best episode so far.
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 11/30/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


saprobe wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I like Genos. I'm surprised not more girls like him.


Me too. Or maybe not that many girls watch OPM?


I didn't think much of Mumen Rider till episode 9. Those tears.

Best episode so far.


It was the best ep so far and Mumen Rider is a bro.
6756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/30/15
I'm too far behind on the Fall season to have an official husbando but I'll put in another vote for Genos since he's the most husbando material (of what I've seen) so far.
23312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 12/1/15 , edited 12/1/15
POLL IS NOW CLOSED. RESULTS: COMING SOON
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/1/15
I didn't know this was a thing until now! I would've easily said Genos!
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/1/15

Rei-hime wrote:

I'm too far behind on the Fall season to have an official husbando but I'll put in another vote for Genos since he's the most husbando material (of what I've seen) so far.

Hero during the day but not below himself to clean the bathroom good husband material :)
23312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 12/11/15 , edited 12/11/15
RESULTS ARE IN: http://yattatachi.com/waifu-husbando-of-fall-2015


DO NOT SPOIL THE RESULTS!







THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

If it takes off as far as views wise, I will keep doing it every season! I find it to be quite fun to interact with everyone. <3 THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
I definitely agree with the top pick.
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Would have swapped two and three but #1 is husbando-of-the-season.
23312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

saprobe wrote:

Would have swapped two and three but #1 is husbando-of-the-season.


Yesssssss!
22899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/11/15
Looks good number 3 Husband has admitted he is not really into women or has time for them soooo for sure he is virgin good luck training him

23312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 12/11/15

scoobydew wrote:

Looks good number 3 Husband has admitted he is not really into women or has time for them soooo for sure he is virgin good luck training him



HAHAHAHAHA
23312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 12/14/15
This article was a huge success thanks to you fine folks! I can't wait to work on the next season!!!!


THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.