Poll edited 11/5/15
Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Does death intrgue you or frightens you?
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/7/16
Not really.
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/7/16
I think this poll needs more options. Honestly, it doesn't frighten or intrigue me. Death just is what it is.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/7/16

Time-Eclipse wrote:
I am curious to what happens to us after we die
what if its nothing?

20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/16
Do we mean death in a narrative sense, or death as a concept?
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/16 , edited 8/7/16
both, u can't have one without the other




Baka.
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fantasy
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Time-Eclipse wrote:
I am curious to what happens to us after we die
what if its nothing?



You mean like , we disappear into nothing ? If its that then when we die we won't know what happens to us.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 8/8/16

Akane1984 wrote:

I think this poll needs more options. Honestly, it doesn't frighten or intrigue me. Death just is what it is.


You feel nothing towards death?
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

You feel nothing towards death?


I feel nothing towards death. I feel for those experiencing what happens when someone dies, or is about to. But I don't dwell on what death is, what it might be, what comes after, or any other unknown.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 8/8/16

Akane1984 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

You feel nothing towards death?


I feel nothing towards death. I feel for those experiencing what happens when someone dies, or is about to. But I don't dwell on what death is, what it might be, what comes after, or any other unknown.


Sorry that they wasn't any other option for you to pick.
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Akane1984 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

You feel nothing towards death?


I feel nothing towards death. I feel for those experiencing what happens when someone dies, or is about to. But I don't dwell on what death is, what it might be, what comes after, or any other unknown.


Sorry that they wasn't any other option for you to pick.


Hey, no worries!
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 8/8/16


41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
Its the only certainty in life... its more intriguing than anything I can think of.
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 8/10/16
I'd have to say neither. It doesn't really frighten me but I'm in no huge rush to get there.
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/16
I voted frighten but I also an curious about it, dying, unless painful probably isn't that big of a deal but doesn't mean I still don't find it scary. Though I an curious to know what happen after death. I do believe there is an afterlife but I'm not sure what kind of afterlife there is, I mean, there are so many gods and religions that you just can't know.
Posted 8/10/16
It intrigues me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.