Post Reply Cannot see queued shows
3 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15
Can't see queued shows on my iPhone 5c that has the latest iOS. I can see some of the shows I queued on this phone but not the ones I queued on my computer.



Also I just went to crunchyroll on mobile and it's asked me to verify my email and took me to a page where it's basically registering me as a new member. And when I log into the site with my computer it has all my stuff saved like normal. This is so weird!!!!

3 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/15

MakotoKamui wrote:


materialgrl_ wrote:

Can't see queued shows on my iPhone 5c that has the latest iOS. I can see some of the shows I queued on this phone but not the ones I queued on my computer.


Just to make sure, have you set your account to view mature rated shows at /acct/?action=video? That's the most common problem when it comes to iOS and other apps not showing everything, since the browser version of CR doesn't rely on that setting, but the apps have to in order to get them rated properly in their stores.


Yes I tried that and logged out of and then into my account on the app again. Still the same
Dragon
58359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 11/6/15

materialgrl_ wrote:

Can't see queued shows on my iPhone 5c that has the latest iOS. I can see some of the shows I queued on this phone but not the ones I queued on my computer.


Just to make sure, have you set your account to view mature rated shows at /acct/?action=video? That's the most common problem when it comes to iOS and other apps not showing everything, since the browser version of CR doesn't rely on that setting, but the apps have to in order to get them rated properly in their stores.
Dragon
58359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 11/6/15

materialgrl_ wrote:

Yes I tried that and logged out of and then into my account on the app again. Still the same :(


(Sorry for the out of order issue on our posts - it's a known forum bug)

Hmm.. do you use a VPN for work or anything on your desktop? If that is changing your detected location to be at your office, that may change what shows are available. Sorry, I don't use the iOS app that often, this is about the limit of my ideas..
3 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/15 , edited 11/6/15

MakotoKamui wrote:


materialgrl_ wrote:

Yes I tried that and logged out of and then into my account on the app again. Still the same :(


(Sorry for the out of order issue on our posts - it's a known forum bug)

Hmm.. do you use a VPN for work or anything on your desktop? If that is changing your detected location to be at your office, that may change what shows are available. Sorry, I don't use the iOS app that often, this is about the limit of my ideas..


Oh I'm sorry I thought that was something I did. I will continue trying because I don't use a vpn. I will try to uninstall and reinstall:)) thank u so much for your help!!!
You must be logged in to post.