First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Man hunt
Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Chloe : -Sobs and shakes and gets them in the vehicle - You have got to get me out of here they are going to kill us all !

Jackson : - Panics and screams for Abraham but had to get Grace and the French girl to safety he looked and saw the lion come back out and his face was covered in blood .He shakes and starts the vehicle but the lions jump on it and start to attack the vehicle .He manages to get them a bit away and drives away after awhile the car stops to work . Jackson gets out and looks at it ..- What the hell was that it was like they where waiting for us . - Oh great the lions destroyed the engine .






Grace: * Looks at Chloe scared but still sweetly.* I'm not trying scare you but we have to get going on foot, your safe with Jackson and I I'm Grace Daniels by the way * gently gets her out of the car looks around to make sure nothing was coming our way, looks shocked at the engine.* Oh you got to be kidding me? How the hell did they know to do that? * Looks at Chloe * What is your name miss?
Posted 11/7/15
Chloe : -Calms down a bit .- My name is Chloe who are you people ? I am sorry about your friend ...... - Fixes up her cut with the first aid kit .-

Jackson : - Gets his gun ready and they head off to get back to camp .- Stay close I am sure the lions ate so they will not be attacking for awhile . But there was probably more in the tribe they will come out at night so we got to get back before its dark . -They start to walk and it starts to get darker they get to a cliff and the lions surround them . Jackson gets Chloe and Grace behind him and gets his gun ready .- Oh crap there's to many of them stay behind me both of you !

Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Chloe : -Calms down a bit .- My name is Chloe who are you people ? I am sorry about your friend ...... - Fixes up her cut with the first aid kit .-

Jackson : - Gets his gun ready and they head off to get back to camp .- Stay close I am sure the lions ate so they will not be attacking for awhile . But there was probably more in the tribe they will come out at night so we got to get back before its dark . -They start to walk and it starts to get darker they get to a cliff and the lions surround them . Jackson gets Chloe and Grace behind him and gets his gun ready .- Oh crap there's to many of them stay behind me both of you !






Grace: * Stays behind Jackson can feel my foot on the end of the cliff, poll my gun out and fires three warning shots but no luck.* They are not scared of us.......* sees something in the eye* Jackson there is something wrong with eye * picks up a branch and starts swing it and makes noise but with no luck* What the hell making a lot of noise and swinging things work. * A Lion tacks a swing and we all fall down to the water sees the lions go away, limp over and help Chloe up and limps over to Jackson but trips and falls.* Ahh ow
Posted 11/7/15
Jackson : -Gets up and moans a bit . He panics and goes over to Grace and wraps an arm around her to help her stand up .- Are you okay ? - Looks at her worried as she nods . -They get back to camp much later .-

Clara : -Sees Jackson with Grace and some girl she did not know . She panics as she runs towards them .- Oh my God what happened to you all ? -Sees Abraham was not with them .- Where's Abraham ? .....
Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson : -Gets up and moans a bit . He panics and goes over to Grace and wraps an arm around her to help her stand up .- Are you okay ? - Looks at her worried as she nods . -They get back to camp much later .-

Clara : -Sees Jackson with Grace and some girl she did not know . She panics as she runs towards them .- Oh my God what happened to you all ? -Sees Abraham was not with them .- Where's Abraham ? .....





Grace: * Jackson and Clara's mom come over and started to tack care of wounds and helped Chloe, when she was done hugs Clara tight and cries * We got attacked by Loins and Abraham was killed by one oh Clara I'm so very sorry. * looks at her sadly when police placed Jackson under arrest and that smug looking hunter, I limp over to him and punch the hunter in the face.* Your a son of a bitch killing animals is not only sick it's wrong and your braking the law here in this part of Africa * he shows me his hunting pass, I tack it and rip it up.* There now you can't hunt here or any were. * limps over to the police and stands along side Jackson.* Officer I most protest Jackson has done nothing wrong the Loins are going crazy. The one who needs to be under arrest is the hunter here this smug son of a bitch not Jackson Oz


Mitch: * Was at work early that moring * Moring Adalind


Posted 11/7/15
Chloe :- Finds the camera and plays it then shows it to the police man and tells them who she is . They let Jackson go free but arrest the other man .- There I was hoping I could help figure out what is wrong with theses animals .

Clara : -Sobs and gets pissed off goes over to them .- I will not believe he is dead how could you all leave him like that ?! I need to go back to where you last saw him please !

Adalind : -Turns and looks at him and tries to cover her eye .She shakes a bit .- Its um best if you do not speak with me anymore .....

Jason : -Grins and walks over to Mitch .- Best you leave my girl alone or I will make sure your life is hell got it ?


Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Chloe :- Finds the camera and plays it then shows it to the police man and tells them who she is . They let Jackson go free but arrest the other man .- There I was hoping I could help figure out what is wrong with theses animals .

Clara : -Sobs and gets pissed off goes over to them .- I will not believe he is dead how could you all leave him like that ?! I need to go back to where you last saw him please !

Adalind : -Turns and looks at him and tries to cover her eye .She shakes a bit .- Its um best if you do not speak with me anymore .....

Jason : -Grins and walks over to Mitch .- Best you leave my girl alone or I will make sure your life is hell got it ?






Grace: Thank you Chloe you can rest here free of charge and will get your money back, * limps over and hugs Jackson and felt awful for Clara.* Okay three of us will go back there were we left him I hope he is still alive.


Mitch: * Sees Adalind's eye goes over and puts a bag of ice to it tells her to put purser on it, glares at her boyfriend looks at him up and down and camper our height to one anther and gives him a smug look.* Such big words for suck a small man with an even smaller dick I feel sorry for Adalind having to be fucked by a boy like you, no real man beats a woman now I'm going to ask you to leave or I'm going to call the cops that or I can poll out my 32 caliber magnum gun and tack a few test shots it's been awhile sec I used it but it be nice to test my skills I have been know to blow a head clean off and if you know my line of work I can make it look like you did it to yourself.
Posted 11/7/15
Jackson : -Felt guilty for leaving him so he nods .- Oh okay lets go I can not live with myself that I left my best friend out there .

-They all head back to the place and find a trail of blood from the bus to the trees and Jackson sees Abraham in the tree .-

Clara : - Covers her mouth shocked to see Abraham like that and has Jackson drive to the tree and they all help get him to the car . The lions let them leave and they get back to camp .After awhile of them fixing up Abraham Clara falls asleep watching over him and holds his hand while sitting by his bed .And rests her head on the edge of the bed .-

Jackson : -Smiles at Grace .- Thank you for helping me .Um how are you feeling is your leg still swore maybe you should rest .

Jason : -Glares at him but shrugs his shoulder .- Fine you can have her she is useless anyways . -Looks at Adalind .- I want you out by the weekend and take your cat with you .- Turns and storms away .-

Adalind :- Sobs and looks at Mitch sadly .- I am so sorry about this I did not mean to get you involved ....... Why did you help me I thought you always hated me ....
Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson : -Felt guilty for leaving him so he nods .- Oh okay lets go I can not live with myself that I left my best friend out there .

-They all head back to the place and find a trail of blood from the bus to the trees and Jackson sees Abraham in the tree .-

Clara : - Covers her mouth shocked to see Abraham like that and has Jackson drive to the tree and they all help get him to the car . The lions let them leave and they get back to camp .After awhile of them fixing up Abraham Clara falls asleep watching over him and holds his hand while sitting by his bed .And rests her head on the edge of the bed .-

Jackson : -Smiles at Grace .- Thank you for helping me .Um how are you feeling is your leg still swore maybe you should rest .

Jason : -Glares at him but shrugs his shoulder .- Fine you can have her she is useless anyways . -Looks at Adalind .- I want you out by the weekend and take your cat with you .- Turns and storms away .-

Adalind :- Sobs and looks at Mitch sadly .- I am so sorry about this I did not mean to get you involved ....... Why did you help me I thought you always hated me ....






Grace: * Smiles at him blushes * Your most welcome for helping you, oh um my leg is still a bit swore but not as much as it was earlier it's starting to feel better can I rest with you tonight given what happen today I don't want to be alone * sits down with him on his bed .*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNPQC2v38c


Mitch: Ah it's nothing I don't believe in beating up women and I don't own a gun I just did that to piss him off or maybe scare him but I can fits fight someone. I never hated you I just try to avoid people it's not that I hate people I just like to keep to myself but I like people but you Adalind I'm sure what it is about you but I feel conferrable around you. It's nice I have not had that feeling in a long time.
Posted 11/7/15
Jackson :- Smiles at her and wraps an arm around her .- Sure thing you can bunk with me do not worry I won't try anything even though I am very tempted .- Winks at her teasing her a bit .-

Adalind : -Smiles at him and wipes her tears .- Um well thank you for helping me . I would like to make it up to you but how can I ? But first I need to get a hotel room until I find a place to live .

Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson :- Smiles at her and wraps an arm around her .- Sure thing you can bunk with me do not worry I won't try anything even though I am very tempted .- Winks at her teasing her a bit .-

Adalind : -Smiles at him and wipes her tears .- Um well thank you for helping me . I would like to make it up to you but how can I ? But first I need to get a hotel room until I find a place to live .





Grace: * Giggles at his teas lays back cuddles with him with his arm still around me sighs happily with my head on his chest.* mmm your very tempted you say well I have to say as a lady you sir as turning me on * giggles and put an arm across his chest hears Lions making sounds of the animals out in the field like lions and so on.* So much for the song the Lion sleeps tonight but I feel safe with you Jackson just you. * kisses his cheek and falls asleep*


Mitch: If you need a place to say you can room with me I have a spare bed room that is if you want to.


* The next day*


Abraham: * Wakes up moans a bit and sees Clara sleeping I smile and gently run my fingers threw her hair not to wake her up.*


Grace: * Was asleep snuggled agents Jackson smiling happily in my sleep.*


Posted 11/7/15
Adalind : -Wakes up and smiles and since it was the weekend she starts to clean up the place .She makes breakfast for both her and Mitch .-

Jackson :- Moans a bit and smiles while he wakes up and remembers he fell asleep with Grace . He gently kisses the top of her head and watches her sleeping peacefully .-

Clara : -Moans a bit and wakes up and rubs her eyes . She blinks and smiles to see Abraham is alright . - I am so happy you are okay I was so worried about you . How are you feeling do you need anything ? - Hugs him gently .-

Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Adalind : -Wakes up and smiles and since it was the weekend she starts to clean up the place .She makes breakfast for both her and Mitch .-

Jackson :- Moans a bit and smiles while he wakes up and remembers he fell asleep with Grace . He gently kisses the top of her head and watches her sleeping peacefully .-

Clara : -Moans a bit and wakes up and rubs her eyes . She blinks and smiles to see Abraham is alright . - I am so happy you are okay I was so worried about you . How are you feeling do you need anything ? - Hugs him gently .-






Mitch: * Wakes up and moans a bit puts on my robe and comes down to the smell of breakfast smiles * Good Moring Adalind that smells great thank you for this * starts to make coffee for two before getting the paper.*


Grace: * Wakes and flutters my eye lashes and moans a bit, then smiles at Jackson kiss his cheek* Good Moring Jackson thanks again for letting me sleep with you * blushes bright red* That did not come out right.........what I mean is um......


Mrs. Oz : * was looking at bodies killed by lions was in shock at how these people were killed. My ex husband might be right I had to go see Jackson and Clara.*


Abraham: * Chuckles and pat her head * I'm feeling great for someone who was a chew toy for Lions I'm fine for now but thank you Clara. How is Rafieceei and his lady love?
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
Adalind : -Smiles while she sets the table and has pancakes and toast and eggs and bacon for him .- I hope you do not mind that I dug around here to make breakfast . I wanted to do something nice . I will be sure to pay for half my share of the food . I hope I did not wake you .

Jackson : - Chuckles at her and kisses her forehead and winks at her .- Ah if only we slept together that would of been great ...- Blushes as his mother showed up as he said slept together and did not hear the other part .- Oh um good morning mother ..... As you know this is Grace ..
https://youtu.be/mEO3ZnAm1CQ

Clara : -Smiles at him .- They are okay they are worried about you they where the ones that helped me get you back here . You just rest I will go and tell the others you are okay .But first I need to tell you how I feel about you ..... I am very happy you are okay because to tell you the truth I did not realize how much I love you . Its alright if you do not feel the same way .-Blushes at him .-
Posted 11/7/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Adalind : -Smiles while she sets the table and has pancakes and toast and eggs and bacon for him .- I hope you do not mind that I dug around here to make breakfast . I wanted to do something nice . I will be sure to pay for half my share of the food . I hope I did not wake you .

Jackson : - Chuckles at her and kisses her forehead and winks at her .- Ah if only we slept together that would of been great ...- Blushes as his mother showed up as he said slept together and did not hear the other part .- Oh um good morning mother ..... As you know this is Grace ..
https://youtu.be/mEO3ZnAm1CQ

Clara : -Smiles at him .- They are okay they are worried about you they where the ones that helped me get you back here . You just rest I will go and tell the others you are okay .But first I need to tell you how I feel about you ..... I am very happy you are okay because to tell you the truth I did not realize how much I love you . Its alright if you do not feel the same way .-Blushes at him .-






Mitch: No I wake up around this time it's nice to wake up to the sound of a woman's voice and the smell breakfast this looks great thank you very much. Oh um how do you like your coffee?


Grace: * Blushes bright red when Mrs. Oz showed up and stand ups smiles at her* Good Moring Mrs. Oz thanks for tending to my leg last night.


Mrs. Oz: Good Moring to you both as well and it's nothing Grace happy to have helped your leg Jackson, there is something I need to speck to you and your sister about it's about your father.



Abraham: * Kisses her lips * My dear Clara I love you too as well it is nice to be loved by such a beautiful woman.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.