First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Man hunt
Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/8/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Adalind : -While they follow Abraham she looks at Mitch worried and places a hand on his shoulder gently .- Um you know if you ever need to speak to me about any problems you can come to me ..... I know its not my place but I am worried about you and want to help . - Gets panicked as Abraham trips and sees the wolf guy on top of him and grabbing a knife .He grabs Adalind and puts the knife to her throat .while one foot was still on Abraham .-

Wolf guy : - Grins a bit and backs away from Abraham and Mitch while still keeping Adalind close . His wolves come around and stand in a circle around them .- No one move or I will slit her throat . I want you all to back off and let me and my pack be .

Jackson : -Looks at her sadly and stands up and hugs her .- I am sorry it was like that for you . It was his loss of missing out on being with a great person . I love you Grace and I won't ever let you feel like you are unwanted or unloved again .





Mitch: * Glares at the wolf guy * Let her go and my friend there go


Grace: * Hugs him tight and kisses his * I love you too Jackson more then you'll ever know I have loved you for three years now, tonight at the helot we can sleep together for my first time because I'm happy it's with the man I hop to spend the rest of my life with. * Kisses him again*


Jaime: Come on love birds we are heading into the woods! * calls out Jackson and Grace waving at them smiling.*


* Jackson and Grace joined Jaime and Chloe, Clara in the woods on the path Abraham had set up to find Mitch and the others are in danger.*


Grace: * Polls out my gun and fires a warring shot.*


Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/8/15
-The wolf guy hears one of his wolves getting shot and pushes Adalind away from him and goes to see if he can help the rest of the pack .-

Adalind : - Shakes and gets help to stand up by Mitch she hugs him and sobs .- I am so sorry I got in the way like that ....

Jackson : -Sees a wolf shot and looks at them .- This one is still alive best we take it and leave here now .

Clara : -Runs to Abraham and hugs him .- Are you okay did you get hurt ? - Looks at him worried .-

Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/8/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-The wolf guy hears one of his wolves getting shot and pushes Adalind away from him and goes to see if he can help the rest of the pack .-

Adalind : - Shakes and gets help to stand up by Mitch she hugs him and sobs .- I am so sorry I got in the way like that ....

Jackson : -Sees a wolf shot and looks at them .- This one is still alive best we take it and leave here now .

Clara : -Runs to Abraham and hugs him .- Are you okay did you get hurt ? - Looks at him worried .-






Mitch: No your not in the way Adalind it's okay * hugs her*


Abraham: * Hugs and kisses Clara * Yes my dear I'm okay no worries but we need to get that wolf * Gets a net on it and we all carry it back to the hotel *


Mitch: * Adalind and I were running test on the blood from the wolf and Jackson go the milk from coconuts * This should work but......uhu oh duck now * coffee pot blew up, I grab Adalind to protect her.*


Abraham: * Polls Clara and got her into the bathroom to protect her.*


Grace: * Jackson was on top of me blushing and kisses his lips *
Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/8/15
Clara : -Smiles and kisses him .- Thank you for saving me ... What do we do now that his theory was right ? Oh and you still owe me a dinner because I won that bet awhile ago . -Teases him .-

Jackson : - Smiles at her and kisses her .- Are you okay ? -Gets up with her help .- Ah now we should go see if we can find this mother cell .

Adalind .- Stands up and helps him get up hugs him .- Are you okay ? What should we do now ? -Looks at him unsure .-
Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/8/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Clara : -Smiles and kisses him .- Thank you for saving me ... What do we do now that his theory was right ? Oh and you still owe me a dinner because I won that bet awhile ago . -Teases him .-

Jackson : - Smiles at her and kisses her .- Are you okay ? -Gets up with her help .- Ah now we should go see if we can find this mother cell .

Adalind .- Stands up and helps him get up hugs him .- Are you okay ? What should we do now ? -Looks at him unsure .-






Mitch: * Blushes a bit but hugs her* Oh um yeah I'm okay um well we need to stay the night here because we don't know were we are going. Would you like dinner with me?


Abraham: * Chuckles* Oh believe I have not forgotten our dinner i'll have dinner for us tonight seeing we are to stay here for tonight in my room my dear. * kisses both her hands*


Grace: * Blushes at him and smiles at him* Yeah I'm okay thank you my love um seeing we stay the night here and everyone is making dinner places and you still own me that date how about you and I have dinner in your room i'll bring the drinks.
Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/9/15
-They all go for dinner and spend a nice evening together .-

Adalind : -Giggles while she drinks some wine .- I am happy I met you Mitch . I um wanted to say that I think I have fallen in love with you ... It is alright if you do not feel the same way . Your the first person to ever treat me like an equal and to care about me ... I am happy to have been lucky enough to meet such a kind and caring guy ... -Blushes bright red and sits there nervously .-

Jackson : -Smiles at her while they ate dinner .- So tell me why is it you care for me I mean I am not the easiest person to get along with and my father was ...... Well crazy why do you love me ?

Clara : - Smiles at Abraham while they eat .- So I was wondering what made you fall in love with me ?
Posted 11/8/15 , edited 11/9/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-They all go for dinner and spend a nice evening together .-

Adalind : -Giggles while she drinks some wine .- I am happy I met you Mitch . I um wanted to say that I think I have fallen in love with you ... It is alright if you do not feel the same way . Your the first person to ever treat me like an equal and to care about me ... I am happy to have been lucky enough to meet such a kind and caring guy ... -Blushes bright red and sits there nervously .-

Jackson : -Smiles at her while they ate dinner .- So tell me why is it you care for me I mean I am not the easiest person to get along with and my father was ...... Well crazy why do you love me ?

Clara : - Smiles at Abraham while they eat .- So I was wondering what made you fall in love with me ?







Mitch: * Smiles happily at her blushes* To tell you the truth is I am falling in love with you as well Adalind your the first person to ever stick around me long enough after meeting me and what I'm like as a person you still stayed with me Adalind that is something I never thought would happen to me. I thank you for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVTDKLwvN0



Grace: * Smiles and giggles hold his hand * Well I'm happy you asked that because I love you because your kind there is a kindness in you that I have never thought men can have. Your touch and smile have a worth to it and it is because of who you are showed me that not all men are mean and cruel your funny and charming I grew up always getting both verbal and physically abused by my dad and brothers the only one who protected me was my mom but I still remember the times she be gone and my dad would beat me just to beat me he grab me by the wrist or hair and poll me and beat me so much I was scared of men then I meat you and you showed me the warmness of your touch and smile and voice and it brought light to me that is why I look forward to a sun rise a new day that is why I love you with all of my heart because I never knew I find that in a man * tries to hold in my tears * Why do you love me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dUVnUn_WUk


Abraham: * Smiles at her and held her hand* I fall in love you because you make me laugh but most of all you make me forget my awful past of when I lost my two younger brothers having to watch them killed and not being unable to save them. You have brought endless joy to my life joy that words can not express and that is why I love you, what about for you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03FnxhDgxEI
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.