First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply girls what do you have in your purse?
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

PruBenAzul wrote:


mrya21 wrote:

wallet. pen. keys. mysterious, crumpled tissues. old pay stubs. chapstick. a single, ancient tampon. month old work schedules. bobby pins. a tiny flashlight. loose change.


XD I too, have that ancient tampon. Do those go bad? Because I'm pretty sure I have a couple around from like middle school. lol


it's friggin cotton how could it go bad i've used some pretty old ones and im alive...
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
Lots of pens, some mechanical pencils.
My phone if I'm not using it.
Wallet. Contains my ID, plastic, most of my coins, other miscelaneous cards, and cash.
Pills.
Car & house keys if they're not currently in use.
Somtimes my iPod.
A few loose coins.
A headband, just in case.
Makeup bag; contains eyeliner, mascara, gloss, etc.
Container of loose face powder.
Depending on the time of the month, a pad.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 11/7/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

Lots of pens, some mechanical pencils.
My phone if I'm not using it.
Wallet. Contains my ID, plastic, most of my coins, other miscelaneous cards, and cash.
Pills.
Car & house keys if they're not currently in use.
Somtimes my iPod.
A few loose coins.
A headband, just in case.
Makeup bag; contains eyeliner, mascara, gloss, etc.
Depending on the time of the month, a pad.


what is a pad?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/7/15


What is a pad? really?! LOL!
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

Lots of pens, some mechanical pencils.
My phone if I'm not using it.
Wallet. Contains my ID, plastic, most of my coins, other miscelaneous cards, and cash.
Pills.
Car & house keys if they're not currently in use.
Somtimes my iPod.
A few loose coins.
A headband, just in case.
Makeup bag; contains eyeliner, mascara, gloss, etc.
Depending on the time of the month, a pad.


what is a pad?


2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Online
Posted 11/7/15

animegirl2222 wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

Lots of pens, some mechanical pencils.
My phone if I'm not using it.
Wallet. Contains my ID, plastic, most of my coins, other miscelaneous cards, and cash.
Pills.
Car & house keys if they're not currently in use.
Somtimes my iPod.
A few loose coins.
A headband, just in case.
Makeup bag; contains eyeliner, mascara, gloss, etc.
Depending on the time of the month, a pad.


what is a pad?




i see
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
If I were a girl and had a purse...
52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

Credit cards, cash, coins, face powder, lipstick, smart phones, keys (car, house, office), rosary, tissues, business cards, pens, pencil, pocket size paper, appointment planner, driver license, check books, badges (building, office), bus pass, pepper spray, etc. Did not list all so probably more items to mention.


that pepper spray tho


A girls gotta have some protection.


I didn't see condoms listed?
:P
Women really think all men are rapist like that?



LOL, that what I was wondering if some ladies got Condoms listed just in case time come and the Guy just happen to have 10 year old Condom in his wallets! XD
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15

JanusCascade wrote:



LOL, that what I was wondering if some ladies got Condoms listed just in case time come and the Guy just happen to have 10 year old Condom in his wallets! XD

ha ha i reckon i've been guilty of having one in there for a long time, past expiry

Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
Wallet
Water bottle
Car keys
Pack of gum
Pens
Cell phone
Charger
iPod
Headphones
Lip balm
10183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
i don't carry a purse. I carry a shopping bag. in it i carry more shopping bags.
9293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 11/7/15

JanusCascade wrote:



Yea, just never know when time come, Friend of mine (female) gave me one just in case.. She just got baby.. so she got massive nice top.. got me excited.. but problem is the Condom she gave me was very small..I told her this won't fit me. Of course surpised I did unzip my pant and show her my soft Pen**, should seen her eye.. We didn't do it, we kinda of pretend it didn't happen (I'm white).. I just can't believed I did that.. You know what they say Men often think with their Pen** instead of their head! XD

No wonder Women rule the world! XD


lol..
52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:



Yea, just never know when time come, Friend of mine (female) gave me one just in case.. She just got baby.. so she got massive nice top.. got me excited.. but problem is the Condom she gave me was very small..I told her this won't fit me. Of course surpised I did unzip my pant and show her my soft Pen**, should seen her eye.. We didn't do it, we kinda of pretend it didn't happen (I'm white).. I just can't believed I did that.. You know what they say Men often think with their Pen** instead of their head! XD

No wonder Women rule the world! XD


lol..



I shouldn't wrote that haha.. Since it got nothing to do with Topic! XD
8281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

Sogno- wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:


mrya21 wrote:

wallet. pen. keys. mysterious, crumpled tissues. old pay stubs. chapstick. a single, ancient tampon. month old work schedules. bobby pins. a tiny flashlight. loose change.


XD I too, have that ancient tampon. Do those go bad? Because I'm pretty sure I have a couple around from like middle school. lol


it's friggin cotton how could it go bad i've used some pretty old ones and im alive...


Hahahaha same, but aren't there some fillers in with the cotton as well? I dunno. I kinda heard about some study that showed tampons to have some bad chemicals in it for absorbency stuff. Don't quote me on that. I didn't read up on it.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

macht_gut wrote:

Credit cards, cash, coins, face powder, lipstick, smart phones, keys (car, house, office), rosary, tissues, business cards, pens, pencil, pocket size paper, appointment planner, driver license, check books, badges (building, office), bus pass, pepper spray, etc. Did not list all so probably more items to mention.


Fun fact. My sister got Mace for Christmas. So, me in my infinite knowledge got her to Mace me! I even have a video of it =) Next Christmas I then got tazed. Oh man, fun family traditions :')
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.