First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I Can't Stop My Gay(ish) Love For Other Male Forumers...
Posted 11/7/15
Whenever I see certain male forumers post, I do dirty jokes with them, and in a sense, "flirt" with them. I crush so hard on them that I think I'm gay for them. What's happening to me? Why do I flirt with guys online? Am I turning gay? Why do I crush so hard on these guys? Why can't I crush this hard on say, BlueOni or PrinceJudar? They're girls.


Tell me, how do I stop this loving feeling in my feminine heart? I don't want the fujoshis of the forum to be drawing yaoi of Fr*nzify and me!
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
If it isn't a PV-thread..
Posted 11/7/15
There's no other thread that makes me say what the fuck so sincerely like a PV thread.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
17384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
I wish people considered me cool when saying stuff like that.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
Become gay, being gay is great. apart from all the homophobic pricks hating on gay people ofcourse...
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

ILuvCats11 wrote:

Become gay, being gay is great. apart from all the homosexual pricks hating on gays ofcourse...


what?
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
Lies
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Whenever I see certain male forumers post, I do dirty jokes with them, and in a sense, "flirt" with them. I crush so hard on them that I think I'm gay for them. What's happening to me? Why do I flirt with guys online? Am I turning gay? Why do I crush so hard on these guys? Why can't I crush this hard on say, BlueOni or PrinceJudar? They're girls.


Tell me, how do I stop this loving feeling in my feminine heart? I don't want the fujoshis of the forum to be drawing yaoi of Fr*nzify and me!


24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

ComboChrist wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Become gay, being gay is great. apart from all the homosexual pricks hating on gays ofcourse...


what?


The self-loathing type maybe?
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

MysticGon wrote:


ComboChrist wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:

Become gay, being gay is great. apart from all the homosexual pricks hating on gays ofcourse...


what?


The self-loathing type maybe?



oops wrong word, I meant homophobic, thats the word right?
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15

ILuvCats11 wrote:

oops wrong word, I meant homophobic, thats the word right?


Yeah you're good now.
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15

MysticGon wrote:

Yeah you're good now.


Ah sorry got my words mixed up lol

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.