First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Music you could die For!
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
not literally but, what is some anime music you find so good, that you could die inside... or just some anime music you really like lately...
heres mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w

from terror in resonance


pls do share, and the anime name as well if possible
33361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
World Break: Aria of curse for a holy swordsman

music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Z8UslQ5kA

Just amazing

one of m y most favorite melodies I've heard, along with vocals, choir, orchestra.
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiDFiNXfXZE

The "Anohana" Original Soundtrack, is just so very emotional and layered.

776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
Yoko Kanno ANYTHING. There's a massive torrent out there with most of her discography (even stuff she's only produced), and I have yet to find one disappointment.

For the few who don't know her name, she's composed an eclectic range of music for Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Macross Plus, Vision of Escaflowne, the Gundam franchise, and Darker Than Black (which I have yet to see). Search for her on YouTube and I'm sure a plethora of quality samples will show up.

Other recommendations:
+ Nujabes - trip-hop/nujazz from Samurai Champloo
+ Arisawa Takanori - baroque/whimsical classical score from Sailor Moon
+ Shiro Sagisu - classical music from Evangelion and His and Her Circumstances
+ both soundtracks for Space Dandy (various composers/artists)
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
I want the theme of World Trigger soundtrack. It's the very first themes that plays in the first episode.
14988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
The shiki ost called shiki
Most beautiful thing ive heard
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

Ryuouka wrote:

The shiki ost called shiki
Most beautiful thing ive heard


I loved that series!! I am going to look it up again for the nostalgia
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

hnrbledischarge wrote:

Yoko Kanno ANYTHING. There's a massive torrent out there with most of her discography (even stuff she's only produced), and I have yet to find one disappointment.

For the few who don't know her name, she's composed an eclectic range of music for Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Macross Plus, Vision of Escaflowne, the Gundam franchise, and Darker Than Black (which I have yet to see). Search for her on YouTube and I'm sure a plethora of quality samples will show up.

Other recommendations:
+ Nujabes - trip-hop/nujazz from Samurai Champloo
+ Arisawa Takanori - baroque/whimsical classical score from Sailor Moon
+ Shiro Sagisu - classical music from Evangelion and His and Her Circumstances
+ both soundtracks for Space Dandy (various composers/artists)


thanks for the info and input
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15


that was so relaxing... I think I found another song to listen to when I am stressed : )
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

Arielgirl375 wrote:



that was so relaxing... I think I found another song to listen to when I am stressed : )


That`s very nice to hear, ArielGirl. I do hope you haven`t missed "Anohana" if so. It`s a fine watch.
47956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/7/15
The ending from Charlotte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fLmktDzxy4

I really love this song and listen to it several times a day.
47956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/7/15


That is really good music...has a nice calming feeling to it.
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

Dayummy wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:



that was so relaxing... I think I found another song to listen to when I am stressed : )


That`s very nice to hear, ArielGirl. I do hope you haven`t missed "Anohana" if so. It`s a fine watch.


I have watched it. It made me cry. It was really good. It made me think about my childhood. It was short and bittersweet
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 11/7/15

lalmelvin wrote:

The ending from Charlotte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fLmktDzxy4

I really love this song and listen to it several times a day.


I could see myself listening to this on the way to class . Thanks
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/7/15 , edited 11/7/15


Thank you! The performance on "Charlotte`s" ending is quite ambient. Much like ZHIEND`s original inserts.


Very sad, indeed. It never made me cry, though it`s my favorite for so many emotional connections. Oh and nice location: "Over The Hills and Far Away." Great song from Led Zeppelin.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.