Where is Attack on Titan?
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/9/15
Sorry if this has been asked before.
I am a new user of Crunchyroll and I've been enjoying it so far. Already seen Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Sword Art Online/II. However, when I joined here, I kinda expected Attack on Titan to be here as well. It's even shown on the newsletter ad that was sent to me.

So... where is it? Have they taken it down and will it come back?
17396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/9/15 , edited 11/9/15

theincubuslord wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked before.
I am a new user of Crunchyroll and I've been enjoying it so far. Already seen Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Sword Art Online/II. However, when I joined here, I kinda expected Attack on Titan to be here as well. It's even shown on the newsletter ad that was sent to me.

So... where is it? Have they taken it down and will it come back?


Unless you're in a region where CR don't have it it should be there. Welcome

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan
13718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 11/9/15 , edited 11/9/15
It's still here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan

Edit: Somebody beat me to it! Oh, well.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/9/15 , edited 11/9/15
When I go there, there's no videos to pick from. And it doesn't show on the list of animes either, though it can be searched on.

So... what am I doing wrong?


Fuddbender wrote:

Unless you're in a region where CR don't have it it should be there. Welcome

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan


Oh, maybe it isn't available for my region then. Whauw, that's such a bummer. Is there a way to get around that?
JuJu26 
32988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/9/15

theincubuslord wrote:

When I go there, there's no videos to pick from. And it doesn't show on the list of animes either, though it can be searched on.

So... what am I doing wrong?


Fuddbender wrote:

Unless you're in a region where CR don't have it it should be there. Welcome

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan


Oh, maybe it isn't available for my region then. Whauw, that's such a bummer. Is there a way to get around that?


Funimation should have it. If not, then when worst comes to worst, use your "Backup Sources" if you know what I mean...
One Punch Mod
105864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/10/15 , edited 11/10/15

theincubuslord wrote:
Oh, maybe it isn't available for my region then. Whauw, that's such a bummer. Is there a way to get around that?


Since you've received your answer I've closed this thread. In the future if you have a question please post in one of these forums:

For questions related to Crunchyroll's site or service:
Site Support / Minor Questions

For other questions: Advice, Info, Recommendations
You must be logged in to post.