First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Storybrooke
Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Morgana : -Smirks and goes over to the person and thinks hard to remove the heart . She removes the persons heart and giggles happily .She looks at Rumple . - Can I crush it or is there something else you can do with this person ?

Kayla : -Sighs and wipes her tears .- Why is it you care about me so much ? I know we are friends but no one has ever been there for me to help me through bad times .

Arthur : -Smiles at her and kisses her .Wraps his arms around her and sighs happily.- I love your ideas I think it will be great to cheer up the people more . I am sure they are very happy now that they have their beloved Queen back .- Winks at her .- I missed you so much .





Rumple: * Smiles happily for her * Weldon dearie I'm so pound of you for tacking out your first heart first we see if she will work for us if she won't then crush it. * Goes over to the maid grins at her evil.* Now I hear you are a maid for Queen Susan so will you report to us about your queen and when she has her first born you will bring us the baby, what do you say? Their first born for your heart.


The Maid: * Glares at Rumple and Morgana* Like hell i'll do sure a thing to my King and Queen you monster


Rumple: Wrong answer * looks at Morgana* Crush it


Merlin: Well to tell you the truth Kayla I'm starting to care for you more then a friend I understand if you don't want to be nothing more then a friend.

Susan: I missed you too so much so very much my love words can not express of how much I'm full of joy to be back with you and to see everyone again. * Kisses him and put my arms around him as we get out of the bath and dried off together, he carried me to the bed started make out with him as I lay back open my legs, put my hand to his cheek blushing look into his eyes with love * Maybe we can try our first born my love.
Posted 11/11/15
Morgana : -Glares at the women and crushes her heart . She sighs and pouts .- What's so great about Arthur and Susan anyways ? I could be a great Queen if they would give me a chance . It was always about Arthur and then they turned on me as fast as I could blink . Some family huh its not fair . -Shakes with rage .-

Kayla : -Looks at him shocked but then smiles at him and blushes .- I am so happy you said that because I have feelings for you as well . I was just to afraid to say anything because I knew how you felt about Morgana before .

Arthur : -Blushes at her and looks at her happily kisses her with passion . - Of course my love I would love to have a child with you I want a big family but only with you my love .-Starts to go in and out of her gently and runs his fingers through her hair .-

Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Morgana : -Glares at the women and crushes her heart . She sighs and pouts .- What's so great about Arthur and Susan anyways ? I could be a great Queen if they would give me a chance . It was always about Arthur and then they turned on me as fast as I could blink . Some family huh its not fair . -Shakes with rage .-

Kayla : -Looks at him shocked but then smiles at him and blushes .- I am so happy you said that because I have feelings for you as well . I was just to afraid to say anything because I knew how you felt about Morgana before .

Arthur : -Blushes at her and looks at her happily kisses her with passion . - Of course my love I would love to have a child with you I want a big family but only with you my love .-Starts to go in and out of her gently and runs his fingers through her hair .-





Rumple: I know the feeling my momma and papa let me go so they would go back to being teenagers but look at what I have become people in this town are scared of Regina but they fear me and not long they will learn to fear you dearie Arthur and Susan will be broken they will bow to you. I have the missing part of the sword * polls out the dagger.* with Excalibur hole again the beholder will be more powerful in the right hands the sword can do the greatest good but in the wrong hands it can do that evil there is a reason why that wizard fool broke the sword like he did. We can't harm Susan and Arthur just yet but we can once that first born comes.


Merlin: * Smiles and kisses her with passion, run my things threw her hair.* I let Morgana go she is no longer our friend I need to get Arthur to trust me again like he did. I am so happy to be here with you Kayla to have given us a chance I promise to never let you go.


Susan: I'm so happy to hear you say you want a big family with me because I love the idea of having a big family with you and only you my love. * Moans while making love put my arms around him and was kissing him with passion * I love you with all of my heart and only you.
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15
Morgana : -Looks at him sadly and hugs him .- I am sorry about that I wish there was someway I could help you . - Blushes at him .- I am very grateful to you Rumple for everything you have done and are going to do . To tell you the truth I think I am starting to fall in love with you . Its okay if you do not feel the same way .

Kayla : -Smiles at him and kisses him back and giggles .- I am so happy to hear you say that . I have no plans to leave you . Your the only one I want to be with ... -Blushes at him .- Um would you perhaps want to eat dinner and watch the stars together ?

Arthur : -Smiles with joy and after they where done he holds her in his arms and kisses her shoulder .Then her on the lips .- Hmm I have missed this just us together enjoying our alone time together . We should do this more often . I wonder how many children we will have I hope its at least five . I do not care weather they are boys or girls I will love them equally .


Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Morgana : -Looks at him sadly and hugs him .- I am sorry about that I wish there was someway I could help you . - Blushes at him .- I am very grateful to you Rumple for everything you have done and are going to do . To tell you the truth I think I am starting to fall in love with you . Its okay if you do not feel the same way .

Kayla : -Smiles at him and kisses him back and giggles .- I am so happy to hear you say that . I have no plans to leave you . Your the only one I want to be with ... -Blushes at him .- Um would you perhaps want to eat dinner and watch the stars together ?

Arthur : -Smiles with joy and after they where done he holds her in his arms and kisses her shoulder .Then her on the lips .- Hmm I have missed this just us together enjoying our alone time together . We should do this more often . I wonder how many children we will have I hope its at least five . I do not care weather they are boys or girls I will love them equally .






Rumple: My dear Morgana I am falling in love with you as well i'll do anything for you without anything in return * kisses her lips with passion.*


Merlin: I'll love to go out having dinner under the stars with you tonight my dear Kayla * run my fingers threw her hair* what time?


Susan: * Giggles and snuggles while being held in his arms smiles with joy kisses cheek and noise before lips.* mmm I love how five kids sound and thank god you said you don't care what gender they are my love because most kings want nothing more then boys as long as they are healthy and happy it's all that matters. * giggles more* Oh believe me I missed this too just us alone enjoying our selves not worrying about a single thing not a care in the world * winks at him * Trust me there will be a lot more of this going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-8WyXCAac
Posted 11/11/15
Morgana : -Smiles at him happily after they kiss and blushes .- Thank you for saying that I love you with all of my heart and if you ever need anything I will do it for you ... Hmm come to think of it we have not even had our first date yet .- Giggles .-

Kayla : -Smiles at him .- Hmm how about 8 00 does that sound good ? Then I will have time to find a dress and get some food .

Arthur : I will look forward to it my love .. Hmm this strange place is kind of growing on me but I do miss home . I wonder how we will get back .
Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Morgana : -Smiles at him happily after they kiss and blushes .- Thank you for saying that I love you with all of my heart and if you ever need anything I will do it for you ... Hmm come to think of it we have not even had our first date yet .- Giggles .-

Kayla : -Smiles at him .- Hmm how about 8 00 does that sound good ? Then I will have time to find a dress and get some food .

Arthur : I will look forward to it my love .. Hmm this strange place is kind of growing on me but I do miss home . I wonder how we will get back .






Rumple: In that case would you like to go out with me tonight?


Merlin: * Smiles and kisses her hand* 8:00 it is then I'm looking forward to it * winks at her*


Susan: I agree with you my love it sure is strange but in a good way I find it to be cute here. Finding away home will be hard how about we get dressed and look around here a bit.


Rose: * Was in the room at Granny's bed and breakfast that Emma got for Hook and I and was in aw at the thing called a tv.* Killian my love you have got to see this thing called a tv it's a lot of fun.
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15
-It was time for the ball and everyone was getting ready for it . Meanwhile Rumple was making plans for Morgana to have her own ball for her to enjoy .-

Morgana : -Comes to the place Rumple told her to and sees a big open space big enough to dance to . She looks at him shocked and was about to ask what was going on . He used magic to change her clothes to a gown .- Rumple what's going on what is this for ? -Looks at him oddly .-


Kayla : -Blushes at Merlin .- Um thank you for being waiting sorry it took so long .


Arthur : -Smiles while waiting for Susan and blushes as she appears .- You look so beautiful as always . May I have this dance ? -Takes her hand gently and kisses her .-

Killian : -Smiles at Rose .- This should be fun I have never been to a ball before . You look beautiful by the way .
Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-It was time for the ball and everyone was getting ready for it . Meanwhile Rumple was making plans for Morgana to have her own ball for her to enjoy .-

Morgana : -Comes to the place Rumple told her to and sees a big open space big enough to dance to . She looks at him shocked and was about to ask what was going on . He used magic to change her clothes to a gown .- Rumple what's going on what is this for ? -Looks at him oddly .-


Kayla : -Blushes at Merlin .- Um thank you for being waiting sorry it took so long .


Arthur : -Smiles while waiting for Susan and blushes as she appears .- You look so beautiful as always . May I have this dance ? -Takes her hand gently and kisses her .-

Killian : -Smiles at Rose .- This should be fun I have never been to a ball before . You look beautiful by the way .






Rumple: I though to give you your own ball * kisses her hand and used magic to turn on music and into a suit bows and kiss her hand.* Would you care to dance?


Merlin: * Smiles happily at her and kisses her hand.* Your welcome thank you for saying yes and no need to be sorry it's fine I got here myself 10 mints ago. Can I have this dance?


Susan: * Curtsey to Arthur blushing and smiles at him happily * Thank you my love your so handsome yes you may * Tacks his arm gently go to the dance floor start to dance with him.* mmm this tacks me back to the first ball we when to together that was just as magical as this one.



Rose: * Smiles at him * Aw thank you my love your so handsome, balls can be a lot of fun not to worry i'll help you * winks at him*



Lily: * Shows up with mom blushing * Do you think someone will like me?
Posted 11/11/15
Morgana : -Smiles at him and they start to dance .- Aw that is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me . Thank you my love .- Kisses him.-

Arthur : -Smiles at her .- I wish every night could be like this . It would be so much fun . I am surprised we where able to get this set up .

Killian : - Grins at her and winks at her . Hmm I would love to learn what to do from you such a beautiful teacher .

Regina : -Smiles and laughs a bit and wraps an arm around Lily gently .- Oh of course my dear who wouldn't want you ? Your so beautiful and kind and fun to be around I am sure the right boy will be here for you .
Posted 11/11/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Morgana : -Smiles at him and they start to dance .- Aw that is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me . Thank you my love .- Kisses him.-

Arthur : -Smiles at her .- I wish every night could be like this . It would be so much fun . I am surprised we where able to get this set up .

Killian : - Grins at her and winks at her . Hmm I would love to learn what to do from you such a beautiful teacher .

Regina : -Smiles and laughs a bit and wraps an arm around Lily gently .- Oh of course my dear who wouldn't want you ? Your so beautiful and kind and fun to be around I am sure the right boy will be here for you .





Rumple: * Kisses her while dancing with her* Your more then welcome my love I'm happy to do this for the woman I love. I promise i'll do my best to make everyday a special one.


Susan: I agree it is a shock we were able to get this all together what a lovely set up I'm happy to see our people are all happy having fun * smiles happily as he lifts me up and spins around then bringing me back down.* I have wonderful news to you my life I'm with child.


Rose: * laughs and curtsy to him and help him with placing his arms and help him with the dancing part soon he did not need my help.* Your a fast learner I'm impressed for my sexy student lets just say your going to get lucky in bed tonight * winks at him*


Merlin: * Was dancing with Kayla and dip her down and back up.* hmm I love tonight it's so magical specking of magic * uses magic to make winter blue rose petioles fall down all around winks at Kayla*


Lily: * Smiles and hugs her blushing* Aw thank you mom that means a lot to me for you say that.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.