First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Share a weird/interesting fact about yourself
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/9/15
I'm considered a math genius(or I was at school) acing every math test put before me, at the time of my GCSE's my math teacher after my test asked me to do a mock A-level test to which I got 80% (I'd only been taught 50% of the stuff on the test) Funny part is if I show my workings I look like I have no idea what I'm doing but I usually get the correct answer from the wrong method
17688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/9/15 , edited 11/9/15
Well I've been told I am far too quiet for my own good. People apparently never see nor hear me coming and I've startled so many people by beginning to talk to them out of the blue as far as they are concerned. I have no idea how I am doing, all I can tell you is that it is not because of any effort on my part.
Posted 11/9/15
I can read people emotions better than most. I can get strangers to tell me personal problems and shit. I can tell when people are lying to my face. I have no idea why thou.
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/9/15
15 minutes and still no comments?



Joking I c u
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/15

TeasingGod wrote:

I'm considered a math genius(or I was at school) acing every math test put before me, at the time of my GCSE's my math teacher after my test asked me to do a mock A-level test to which I got 80% (I'd only been taught 50% of the stuff on the test) Funny part is if I show my workings I look like I have no idea what I'm doing but I usually get the correct answer from the wrong method


i like elf girls
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/9/15

iambetterthanyou
i like elf girls


We all do
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/15

TeasingGod wrote:


iambetterthanyou
i like elf girls


We all do


Posted 11/9/15
I don't know how to do long division.
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/9/15

potentsativa wrote:

I don't know how to do long division.


I'd teach you but I can't show my workings so it'd end up with me just giving you all the answers
TLOU 
20418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Kansas City, MO
Offline
Posted 11/9/15 , edited 11/9/15
Sometimes I like to lie on the floor naked and pretend I'm a worm.
Posted 11/10/15

TeasingGod wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

I don't know how to do long division.


I'd teach you but I can't show my workings so it'd end up with me just giving you all the answers


It's fine, as long as I have a calculator of some sorts I'm invincible to all divisions no matter how long.
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 11/10/15
I dunno if it's considered weird or interesting, but I've never paid full retail price for any game from the The Legend of Zelda series. They've all either been given to me as a gift, purchased used at indescribable prices, or were offered for free through a promotion of some kind. I also had never really cared for Zelda games until about six or seven years ago, now I have almost the entire collection without even trying to get it.
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/10/15 , edited 11/10/15
I once was the cause of someone getting 2 broken legs, a broken arm, 3 broken ribs and a cracked skull... I don't remember what I did but the people who were watching said I was shouting and she looked terrified and was backing away in fear until she got hit by a car... I just remember her making me angry then suddenly she was laying in the road
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/10/15
If you eat 300g of chocolate + drink black coffee and throw up it tastes like cappuchino. DELICIOUS! I tell you that.

^weird enough?
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

ComboChrist wrote:

If you eat 300g of chocolate + drink black coffee and throw up it tastes like cappuchino. DELICIOUS! I tell you that.

^weird enough?


Not exactly about yourself though lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.