First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Share a weird/interesting fact about yourself
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

TeasingGod wrote:


ComboChrist wrote:

If you eat 300g of chocolate + drink black coffee and throw up it tastes like cappuchino. DELICIOUS! I tell you that.

^weird enough?


Not exactly about yourself though lol


First hand experience.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

TeasingGod wrote:

I'm considered a math genius(or I was at school) acing every math test put before me, at the time of my GCSE's my math teacher after my test asked me to do a mock A-level test to which I got 80% (I'd only been taught 50% of the stuff on the test) Funny part is if I show my workings I look like I have no idea what I'm doing but I usually get the correct answer from the wrong method


I'm sceptical that a "maths genius" believes there's such thing as a "wrong method".
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


TeasingGod wrote:

I'm considered a math genius(or I was at school) acing every math test put before me, at the time of my GCSE's my math teacher after my test asked me to do a mock A-level test to which I got 80% (I'd only been taught 50% of the stuff on the test) Funny part is if I show my workings I look like I have no idea what I'm doing but I usually get the correct answer from the wrong method


I'm sceptical that a "maths genius" believes there's such thing as a "wrong method".


I'll sum up my general line of thought that gets me the answer... "If Bob has X bananas and Jenny has 12 basketballs and pi sounds delicious and I drive a scooter the answer is z"
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


I'm sceptical that a "maths genius" believes there's such thing as a "wrong method".


Also I personally have never considered myself a genius on the contrary i think I'm crazy stupid a fool and a lazy idiot
Posted 11/10/15
math is easy anyway, I always found it easy.. Apply a formula, Bing!

never understood how some people found it difficult, but I sucked at everything else which required you to have a good memory
19909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 11/10/15
time means nothing to me....lol

anime amuses me, touches my cold heart somehow..
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/10/15

TeasingGod wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


I'm sceptical that a "maths genius" believes there's such thing as a "wrong method".


Also I personally have never considered myself a genius on the contrary i think I'm crazy stupid a fool and a lazy idiot


Well I'm considered a logical prodigy.
I don't think I am but I go around telling random people that others say I am.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I can't pee unless I am holding toilet paper in my hand.
7925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

_mantarae wrote:

I can't pee unless I am holding toilet paper in my hand.


LOL So I'm not the only one who grabs the TP before I even start peeing!

I can purposely crack most of my joints... back, neck, shoulders, wrists, fingers, knees, ankles, toes
haha it's not a good thing though. Hurts like a B**** if I don't crack things
21007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Šumeru.
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I'm very well-endowed.
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

TLOU wrote:

Sometimes I like to lie on the floor naked and pretend I'm a worm.


that sounds like fun!
Posted 11/12/15 , edited 11/12/15
I can continue doing the same activity for about 10 hours, I think it's somewhat an autistic trait or else just extreme restless behaviour
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Alberta, Canada.
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

C0mlink wrote:


TLOU wrote:

Sometimes I like to lie on the floor naked and pretend I'm a worm.


that sounds like fun!


a friend of mine did something similar, thankfully I wasn't around to see it. he wanted to be a bear. bears don't wear clothes. then he hid food around on little plates and sauntered about eating it with his face making bear sounds. so, when someone upstairs heard these odd sounds, she was concerned, and thought it best to check on the poor fellow. he thought no one was home, so scampered into the restroom then retrieved his food plates in a human fashion of shame. i cannot claim to have wandered about naked while pretending to be an animal.

although this weekend i will be pretending to be an elf. should be a good time.
Posted 11/12/15
I'm now gay for GrandmasterCoolio.
6528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
I like the dark
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.