First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Could Goku take on every anime hero at once?
6688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Uchiha Village
Offline
Posted 11/11/15


I think Goku can win due to his God-like Powers!!!
104536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

ace1117783 wrote:



I think Goku can win due to his God-like Powers!!!


I'm afraid not:

11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I also think you're underestimating how many anime there are, here... if you truly mean EVERY anime hero, that includes probably literally thousands of anime characters, some of whom probably have godlike powers equal or greater to Goku's. As the poster above me has illustrated, you really only need one character with the exact right ability to kill him - imagine having dozens of characters who have such abilities.

Anyway, I'm not surprised you're 15. The kind of mindset that makes people want to fight about which anime character would win in a battle is pretty juvenile.
13604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I think he might but then again there are animes where a single, weak character can defeat a God and become strong.
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

saprobe wrote:


ace1117783 wrote:



I think Goku can win due to his God-like Powers!!!


I'm afraid not:



AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA "Kira Smile"

plus if we take into account american cartoons goku is just out classed by a whole other dimension. once you get into conceptual level of power goku is then using the power within himself to fight the power of the laws of the universe. at this point the power of the mind and counters of powers (ergo the flash is faster than existence so he can out run death, but docter strange where to do some lazy 80's crap he could seal his speed.)
6642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

saprobe wrote:

I'm afraid not:



Doesn't the death note only work on humans? Besides, there's only one man for the job....

21169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Šumeru.
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

sporkaganza wrote:

I also think you're underestimating how many anime there are, here... if you truly mean EVERY anime hero, that includes probably literally thousands of anime characters, some of whom probably have godlike powers equal or greater to Goku's. As the poster above me has illustrated, you really only need one character with the exact right ability to kill him - imagine having dozens of characters who have such abilities.

Anyway, I'm not surprised you're 15. The kind of mindset that makes people want to fight about which anime character would win in a battle is pretty juvenile.


You're making a remark about his age and implying that he's childish, just because of a question about something that he finds interesting?

I wonder who's more "juvenile" out of the two of you.


I don't think Goku would be able to do that, no. :<
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
Probably not. There are alot of OP MCs.
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

Buckerss wrote:


saprobe wrote:

I'm afraid not:



Doesn't the death note only work on humans? Besides, there's only one man for the job....



I'm afraid your right actually. way to read the rules.
70087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
As strong as Goku is, he won't be able to beat everybody in a one-on-one fight, much less all of them at one. So no.
104536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

C0mlink wrote:


Buckerss wrote:


saprobe wrote:

I'm afraid not:



Doesn't the death note only work on humans? Besides, there's only one man for the job....



I'm afraid your right actually. way to read the rules.


I took that to just mean it doesn't work on shinigami since the only things to worry about in DN are people and shinigami. There's no appendix in the Death Note that deals with saiyans but they have their own gods and they're mortal so if I'd guess they'd be susceptible.
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

saprobe wrote:


C0mlink wrote:


Buckerss wrote:


saprobe wrote:

I'm afraid not:



Doesn't the death note only work on humans? Besides, there's only one man for the job....



I'm afraid your right actually. way to read the rules.


I took that to just mean it doesn't work on shinigami since the only things to worry about in DN are people and shinigami. There's no appendix in the Death Note that deals with saiyans but they have their own gods and they're mortal so if I'd guess they'd be susceptible.


well the shinigami did say that he had no obligation to provide all the rules, such as a page being torn out working as well as the whole thing. or the complexity of the transfer of ownership principal. but if you wrote the name of a dog, it probably wouldn't work because they are not "human". not to say it is impossible, we must test this theory. *eating cake*
26908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
Throw out Notebook might get draw with 15 year old Baki The Grappler but loses to his dad Yujiro Hanma strongest man in the world
7642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

scoobydew wrote:

Throw out Notebook might get draw with 15 year old Baki The Grappler but loses to his dad Yujiro Hanma strongest man in the world


The Demon
Banned
23513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15
Hells yeah :^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.