First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Could Goku take on every anime hero at once?
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I love Goku! One of my first super heroes and my first anime.
But after watching one punch man, I will have to say no hahah
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I'm sure Ichigo would win 1 v 1 against Goku alone.

Cuz... you know when Ichigo dies, he just comes back stronger.... and it doesn't take dragon balls to resurrect him... he just comes back.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Shukuzen wrote:


sporkaganza wrote:

I also think you're underestimating how many anime there are, here... if you truly mean EVERY anime hero, that includes probably literally thousands of anime characters, some of whom probably have godlike powers equal or greater to Goku's. As the poster above me has illustrated, you really only need one character with the exact right ability to kill him - imagine having dozens of characters who have such abilities.

Anyway, I'm not surprised you're 15. The kind of mindset that makes people want to fight about which anime character would win in a battle is pretty juvenile.


You're making a remark about his age and implying that he's childish, just because of a question about something that he finds interesting?

I wonder who's more "juvenile" out of the two of you.


I don't think Goku would be able to do that, no. :<


I have to agree. You just don't go out and call people juvenile, even with a lack of experience. It's still insulting.


I guess even though he's 22, he's still 15 (: *hides before everyone gets angry!*
Posted 11/12/15

farispie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

The most powerful main character in anime is Dark Schneider. Please get educated ya plebs. Or maybe Battler Uroshima with his god tier magic breaking abilities, although I haven't seen the anime. Also, it might be fair to give it to Light or anyone from Type Moon with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Although maybe Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo. Haven't watched the series in a long time, but isn't he literally omnipotent?


Well if you fully read Umineko, you'd know what his "magic breaking" abilities actually entail, so no, he can't beak Goku. Also any time anyone mentions the Umineko anime, I get triggered so hard. The umineko anime is a complete utter abomination and the only way to experience Umineko is through the visual novel first, then the manga (in that order, for particular reasons). Umineko is one of my favourite pieces of fiction, so man, I get triggered :/

I would say anyone with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception may work, but they still have to cut the points of death, and unless Goku lets both Shikis or Roa get into his range, I doubt that'd happen.

Dark Schnieder can probably kick Goku's ass, but he's not the most powerful character in anime. There are many characters that can change reality itself, beyond the physical plane.

Seriously demonbane would probably take the cake amongst these fools.





We're talking main characters though. Otherwise I would've mentioned Godhand and Fiamma of the Right. Haven't heard of this demonbane, I only read a select few manga and anime over these past 4 years. :/
22102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


farispie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

The most powerful main character in anime is Dark Schneider. Please get educated ya plebs. Or maybe Battler Uroshima with his god tier magic breaking abilities, although I haven't seen the anime. Also, it might be fair to give it to Light or anyone from Type Moon with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Although maybe Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo. Haven't watched the series in a long time, but isn't he literally omnipotent?


Well if you fully read Umineko, you'd know what his "magic breaking" abilities actually entail, so no, he can't beak Goku. Also any time anyone mentions the Umineko anime, I get triggered so hard. The umineko anime is a complete utter abomination and the only way to experience Umineko is through the visual novel first, then the manga (in that order, for particular reasons). Umineko is one of my favourite pieces of fiction, so man, I get triggered :/

I would say anyone with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception may work, but they still have to cut the points of death, and unless Goku lets both Shikis or Roa get into his range, I doubt that'd happen.

Dark Schnieder can probably kick Goku's ass, but he's not the most powerful character in anime. There are many characters that can change reality itself, beyond the physical plane.

Seriously demonbane would probably take the cake amongst these fools.





We're talking main characters though. Otherwise I would've mentioned Godhand and Fiamma of the Right. Haven't heard of this demonbane, I only read a select few manga and anime over these past 4 years. :/


All the character I mentioned where the main characters of their work (sans Roa I suppose). I wouldn't blame you if you haven't heard of Demonbane, since the anime adaption of the visual novel its from is kinda obscure I suppose.
48978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
No he cannot. In a 1 on 1 fight I don't think he can beat Naruto so taking all of them at once will result in an Epic beatdown. I doubt he would even last 10 sec.
Posted 11/12/15

farispie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


farispie wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

The most powerful main character in anime is Dark Schneider. Please get educated ya plebs. Or maybe Battler Uroshima with his god tier magic breaking abilities, although I haven't seen the anime. Also, it might be fair to give it to Light or anyone from Type Moon with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Although maybe Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo. Haven't watched the series in a long time, but isn't he literally omnipotent?


Well if you fully read Umineko, you'd know what his "magic breaking" abilities actually entail, so no, he can't beak Goku. Also any time anyone mentions the Umineko anime, I get triggered so hard. The umineko anime is a complete utter abomination and the only way to experience Umineko is through the visual novel first, then the manga (in that order, for particular reasons). Umineko is one of my favourite pieces of fiction, so man, I get triggered :/

I would say anyone with the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception may work, but they still have to cut the points of death, and unless Goku lets both Shikis or Roa get into his range, I doubt that'd happen.

Dark Schnieder can probably kick Goku's ass, but he's not the most powerful character in anime. There are many characters that can change reality itself, beyond the physical plane.

Seriously demonbane would probably take the cake amongst these fools.





We're talking main characters though. Otherwise I would've mentioned Godhand and Fiamma of the Right. Haven't heard of this demonbane, I only read a select few manga and anime over these past 4 years. :/


All the character I mentioned where the main characters of their work (sans Roa I suppose). I wouldn't blame you if you haven't heard of Demonbane, since the anime adaption of the visual novel its from is kinda obscure I suppose.


Haven't seen your list. I suppose nowadays Tenchi and Bastard are obscure as well. :/
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/15 , edited 11/12/15
Currently working on her third universe, after the first two were destroyed.


Goku is good, but he can't

3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
He was barley enough to bezt freeza in the newest movie and u think he could honestly take on every character on at once now way he would be lucky to beat every anime character one at a time
2255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Shiranui Village
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
Goku < Medaka Kurokami.


5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Devon UK or Cardi...
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
I don't get the saitama beating goku stuff. Maybe i'm missing something since I have not read the manga. DBZ is a strange anime in that none of the characters ever really display their true stated power level as it is too much.

Basically a ss2 is the approximate level to be able to destroy the universe. This was stated numerous times that multiple 'villains' had the power to destory the universe and ultimately Goku stopped them with around ssj2/3 power level.

Nowadays he is ssj god and ssj beyond god which would imply power level capable of destroying near enough anything he wanted.

So far I have seen saitama's punch shock wave create a hole in a cliff. No where near universe busting power level. Not even close to planet level destruction which was achieved with power level 200. SSj1 basic form was 150 000 000. Although unofficial Gojeta (fusion goku and vageta) is said to be 2 500 000 000. So I have a hard time believing saitama's punch would actually even effect goku in the slightest.

I want info on siatama's strength from the manga. Can he destroy planets, universe, multiple dimensions etc etc
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/15 , edited 11/12/15

Iihiko wrote:

Goku < Medaka Kurokami.


Ah yes, Medaka: she who instantly learns how to use every ability she sees to its fullest possible potential.



Though, in the end, she did lose. It was Hitoyoshi that won.



22102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

element42 wrote:

I don't get the saitama beating goku stuff. Maybe i'm missing something since I have not read the manga. DBZ is a strange anime in that none of the characters ever really display their true stated power level as it is too much.

Basically a ss2 is the approximate level to be able to destroy the universe. This was stated numerous times that multiple 'villains' had the power to destory the universe and ultimately Goku stopped them with around ssj2/3 power level.

Nowadays he is ssj god and ssj beyond god which would imply power level capable of destroying near enough anything he wanted.

So far I have seen saitama's punch shock wave create a hole in a cliff. No where near universe busting power level. Not even close to planet level destruction which was achieved with power level 200. SSj1 basic form was 150 000 000. Although unofficial Gojeta (fusion goku and vageta) is said to be 2 500 000 000. So I have a hard time believing saitama's punch would actually even effect goku in the slightest.

I want info on siatama's strength from the manga. Can he destroy planets, universe, multiple dimensions etc etc


Saitama has never, not once shown his true strength, and this is why he is going through a existential crisis of not having any challenge in his life. The manga heavily implies that Saitama's power is unlimited, and in that sense, Saitama probably as enough power to one shot Goku.
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Devon UK or Cardi...
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

farispie wrote:


element42 wrote:

I don't get the saitama beating goku stuff. Maybe i'm missing something since I have not read the manga. DBZ is a strange anime in that none of the characters ever really display their true stated power level as it is too much.

Basically a ss2 is the approximate level to be able to destroy the universe. This was stated numerous times that multiple 'villains' had the power to destory the universe and ultimately Goku stopped them with around ssj2/3 power level.

Nowadays he is ssj god and ssj beyond god which would imply power level capable of destroying near enough anything he wanted.

So far I have seen saitama's punch shock wave create a hole in a cliff. No where near universe busting power level. Not even close to planet level destruction which was achieved with power level 200. SSj1 basic form was 150 000 000. Although unofficial Gojeta (fusion goku and vageta) is said to be 2 500 000 000. So I have a hard time believing saitama's punch would actually even effect goku in the slightest.

I want info on siatama's strength from the manga. Can he destroy planets, universe, multiple dimensions etc etc


Saitama has never, not once shown his true strength, and this is why he is going through a existential crisis of not having any challenge in his life. The manga heavily implies that Saitama's power is unlimited, and in that sense, Saitama probably as enough power to one shot Goku.


One punch the universe pretty impressive I must say.
5297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

Shwuishu wrote:

I think we're forgetting about something important here...



I came here to mention this character but I feel like the gif pretty much says it all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.