First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Did White People Ruin The World?
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

supaspem wrote:

You'd have to be naive to assume that slavery has been abolished for good. See once you've introduced concepts like that, they never disappear.

There is definitely slavery that you don't know about because the majority of the world suffers from oppression and awful education.

Also, i believe it was the Spanish that first took to exploiting America, though i might be wrong.



Thousands of Eastern European women, (mainly Russian and Ukrainian) are forced to work as sex slaves in Israeli brothels and the world does nothing about it let alone even mention it most of the time.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

bobsagget wrote: Thousands of Eastern European women, (mainly Russian and Ukrainian) are forced to work as sex slaves in Israeli brothels and the world does nothing about it let alone mention it most of the time.
oh god think of the asian drug facilites!
why don't we hear more about the asian side since they had a lot of BS with drugs, decap etc its pretty horrible..

supaspem wrote: the majority of the world suffers from oppression and awful education.
in the US and UK the awful education some of it could be "blamed" at students.

355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

bobsagget wrote:


supaspem wrote:

You'd have to be naive to assume that slavery has been abolished for good. See once you've introduced concepts like that, they never disappear.

There is definitely slavery that you don't know about because the majority of the world suffers from oppression and awful education.

Also, i believe it was the Spanish that first took to exploiting America, though i might be wrong.



Thousands of Eastern European women, (mainly Russian and Ukrainian) are forced to work as sex slaves in Israeli brothels and the world does nothing about it let alone even mention it most of the time.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/


If that be true, i can see why no other country can interfere. You see there is no country that could be the perfect model to follow; the past, present and future are always brought up in deference to whatever atrocities so and so country continues.

It's basically, you've done it before, you've had your turn to mess up the world, now let us do our thing.
Dragon
58340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 11/11/15
And closed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.