First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Where are you from and where would you like to live?
Posted 11/11/15
I know there are some similar posts to this one, but most of them are dead, so I decided to create this one to make new friends from all over the world >_<

Where are you from?

I am from Barcelona, Spain.(Actually I live 30 minutes away from Barcelona but meh) I love this city because you get the feeling you are in a village but at the same time you are in a big city.

Where would you like to live?

I want to live either in Los Angeles, New York or somewhere in Japan. I have been to both countries and I loved them. :P


Here is a pic that I took during Summer. It's from the town I live in.


2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).

Posted 11/11/15
I live in Nottingham England, but I want to live in japan because it's full of anime and the best country in the would xDDDDD
Posted 11/11/15

Nyanotic wrote:

I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).



I have never been to Ontario, I would like to visit it
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
I lived in Texas. In the city of Copperas Cove north of Austin and west of Fort Hood Army Base. It is a middle size city, not too big but it is still growing.

I would like to lived in England mainly because of historical aspect of the country. Also I like their pub atmosphere. i would like to lived in Japan for the same reason but minus the bar.
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

Nyanotic wrote:

I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).



That is every country
Posted 11/11/15

paul25454 wrote:

I lived in Texas. In the city of Copperas Cove north of Austin and west of Fort Hood Army Base. It is a middle size city, not too big but it is still growing.

I would like to lived in England mainly because of historical aspect of the country. Also I like their pub atmosphere. i would like to lived in Japan for the same reason but minus the bar.


I swear in Japan there is a lot of drinking culture, at least when you get out of job lol
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

xBuneZ wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).



I have never been to Ontario, I would like to visit it


It's good sightseeing if you know where to look. I'd recommend staying away from public transit though.

6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

xBuneZ wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

I lived in Texas. In the city of Copperas Cove north of Austin and west of Fort Hood Army Base. It is a middle size city, not too big but it is still growing.

I would like to lived in England mainly because of historical aspect of the country. Also I like their pub atmosphere. i would like to lived in Japan for the same reason but minus the bar.


I swear in Japan there is a lot of drinking culture, at least when you get out of job lol


Reason why I would not want to do it. Lol
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

Nyanotic wrote:


xBuneZ wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).



I have never been to Ontario, I would like to visit it


It's good sightseeing if you know where to look. I'd recommend staying away from public transit though.



Thanks for the advice!
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

paul25454 wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I'm a Russian-Ukranian born in Greece. Lived most of my life in good ole' Ontario, Canada. I've never really thought about where I'd like to live, it's pretty nice here (apart from the atrocious fucking excuse for public transit).



That is every country


That's probably true. :/
Posted 11/11/15

paul25454 wrote:


xBuneZ wrote:


paul25454 wrote:

I lived in Texas. In the city of Copperas Cove north of Austin and west of Fort Hood Army Base. It is a middle size city, not too big but it is still growing.

I would like to lived in England mainly because of historical aspect of the country. Also I like their pub atmosphere. i would like to lived in Japan for the same reason but minus the bar.


I swear in Japan there is a lot of drinking culture, at least when you get out of job lol


Reason why I would not want to do it. Lol


Oh I just said it because you said you liked the pub atmosphere lol
17765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 11/11/15
i am from a small town and would love to live somewhere in a big city. toyko or san diego.
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15

xBuneZ wrote:

Oh I just said it because you said you liked the pub atmosphere lol


Mainly England. Japan I'm not too sure what type of bar atmosphere they have other than what I seen in anime.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/11/15
I was born in Flin Flon ,Manitoba, Canada but I've lived most of my life in Harrison Mills, British Columbia until a recent move to Abbotsford, British Columbia. Don't get me wrong Canada is a lovely country where the high mountains of B.C give way to the endless prairies of Alberta and Saskatchewan but I really am beginning to despise the idiots my countrymen and women are putting in charge. So one day I hope to move to Kashiwazaki, Niigata Prefecture, Japan. I had the pleasure of visiting it once and it seems like a nice place to live. And the Japanese government is similar enough to Canadian one but the people seem somewhat on the smarter side..not to mention politer side. I have always found the reputation my Country has for polite behaviour a bit hard to swallow. As I was born here and have yet to really see it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.