First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fall 2015 Roundup!
Brand Manager
598688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/25/15
The Fall 2015 season is well underway and we hope you've all been enjoying your favorite shows!

Just in case you've missed some of our announcements, check out all of our simulcasts for the Fall 2015 season, as well as when they simulcast each week!

*Note* Times are in Pacific Time


Mondays


3:30am - Ace of the Diamond Second Season
5:25am - Bottom Biting Bug 4
10:30am - Teekyu 6
10:35am - JK-MESHI!
10:40am - Anime De Training! Ex
10:45am - Mr. Osomatsu
11:15am - YuruYuri Season 3

Tuesdays


3:30am - Ultraman X
4:30am - Shin Atashinchi
10:45am - DD Fist of the North Star II + Fist of the North Star: Strawberry Flavor
12:00pm - Durarara!! X2 The Second Arc (Dub)

Wednesdays


3:30am - Gintama
4:00am - Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note
10:00am - Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-
10:45am - Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
7:30pm - Angel Heart

Thursdays


3:00am - Naruto Shippuden
10:45am - Magical Somera-chan
11:00am - The Perfect Insider
11:30am - Lance N' Masques

Fridays


7:30am - Ushio and Tora
8:30am - Hackadoll the Animation
8:40am - Miss Monochrome - The Animation - 3
8:50am - KAGEWANI
11:15am - The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST
12:30pm - Fafner Exodus
3:30pm - Future Card Buddyfight Hundred
6:00pm - Fairy Tail Series 2
6:30pm - Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
10:00pm - Young Black Jack

Saturdays


4:00am - The File of Young Kindaichi Returns
5:00am - The Asterisk War
7:30am - Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2
8:30am - OWARIMONOGATARI
9:30am - Utawarerumono The False Faces
12:00pm - Case Closed
12:00pm - Haikyu!! 2nd Season
12:30pm - Peeping Life TV Season 1??
2:30pm - World Trigger
5:00pm - Brave Beats
5:30pm - Folktales from Japan
6:00pm - One Piece
7:00pm - Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis

Sundays


12:30am - Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron Blooded Orphans
6:00am - Comet Lucifer
7:30am - Komori-san Can't Decline!
8:15am - DIABOLIK LOVERS Ⅱ : MORE,BLOOD
9:30am - Hakone-chan
11:00am - RWBY Volume 3
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/15 , edited 11/17/15

lugiamania wrote:

The Fall 2015 season is well underway and we hope you've all been enjoying your favorite shows!

Just in case you've missed some of our announcements, check out all of our simulcasts for the Fall 2015 season, as well as when they simulcast each week!

*Note* Times are in Pacific Time


Mondays


3:30am - Ace of the Diamond Second Season
5:25am - Bottom Biting Bug 4
10:30am - Teekyu 6
10:35am - JK-MESHI!
10:40am - Anime De Training! Ex
10:45am - Mr. Osomatsu
11:15am - YuruYuri Season 3

Tuesdays


3:30am - Ultraman X
4:30am - Shin Atashinchi
10:45am - DD Fist of the North Star II + Fist of the North Star: Strawberry Flavor
12:00pm - Durarara!! X2 The Second Arc (Dub)

Wednesdays


3:30am - Gintama
4:00am - Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note
10:00am - Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-
10:45am - Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
7:30pm - Angel Heart

Thursdays


3:00am - Naruto Shippuden
10:45am - Magical Somera-chan
11:00am - The Perfect Insider
11:30am - Lance N' Masques

Fridays


7:30am - Ushio and Tora
8:30am - Hackadoll the Animation
8:40am - Miss Monochrome - The Animation - 3
8:50am - KAGEWANI
11:15am - The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST
12:30pm - Fafner Exodus
3:30pm - Future Card Buddyfight Hundred
6:00pm - Fairy Tail Series 2
6:30pm - Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
10:00pm - Young Black Jack

Saturdays


4:00am - The File of Young Kindaichi Returns
5:00am - The Asterisk War
7:30am - Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2
8:30am - OWARIMONOGATARI
9:30am - Utawarerumono The False Faces
12:00pm - Case Closed
12:30pm - Peeping Life TV Season 1??
2:30pm - World Trigger
5:00pm - Brave Beats
5:30pm - Folktales from Japan
6:00pm - One Piece
7:00pm - Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis

Sundays


12:30am - Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron Blooded Orphans
6:00am - Comet Lucifer
7:30am - Komori-san Can't Decline!
8:15am - DIABOLIK LOVERS Ⅱ : MORE,BLOOD
9:30am - Hakone-chan
11:00am - RWBY Volume 3


cool
35106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 11/11/15


Not that I'm into sports animes at all, but you forgot to mention what time Haikyu! airs for the people who do watch it.

Brand Manager
598688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:



Not that I'm into sports animes at all, but you forgot to mention what time Haikyu! airs for the people who do watch it.



Ah, thanks for the catch! Too many anime to keep track of!
35106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 11/11/15

lugiamania wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:



Not that I'm into sports animes at all, but you forgot to mention what time Haikyu! airs for the people who do watch it.



Ah, thanks for the catch! Too many anime to keep track of!


You're welcome! And it is a lot of anime to keep in line.
12947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

lugiamania wrote:

The Fall 2015 season is well underway and we hope you've all been enjoying your favorite shows!

Just in case you've missed some of our announcements, check out all of our simulcasts for the Fall 2015 season, as well as when they simulcast each week!

*Note* Times are in Pacific Time


Mondays


3:30am - Ace of the Diamond Second Season
5:25am - Bottom Biting Bug 4
10:30am - Teekyu 6
10:35am - JK-MESHI!
10:40am - Anime De Training! Ex
10:45am - Mr. Osomatsu
11:15am - YuruYuri Season 3

Tuesdays


3:30am - Ultraman X
4:30am - Shin Atashinchi
10:45am - DD Fist of the North Star II + Fist of the North Star: Strawberry Flavor
12:00pm - Durarara!! X2 The Second Arc (Dub)

Wednesdays


3:30am - Gintama
4:00am - Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note
10:00am - Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-
10:45am - Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
7:30pm - Angel Heart

Thursdays


3:00am - Naruto Shippuden
10:45am - Magical Somera-chan
11:00am - The Perfect Insider
11:30am - Lance N' Masques

Fridays


7:30am - Ushio and Tora
8:30am - Hackadoll the Animation
8:40am - Miss Monochrome - The Animation - 3
8:50am - KAGEWANI
11:15am - The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST
12:30pm - Fafner Exodus
3:30pm - Future Card Buddyfight Hundred
6:00pm - Fairy Tail Series 2
6:30pm - Lovely Muuuuuuuco!
10:00pm - Young Black Jack

Saturdays


4:00am - The File of Young Kindaichi Returns
5:00am - The Asterisk War
7:30am - Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2
8:30am - OWARIMONOGATARI
9:30am - Utawarerumono The False Faces
12:00pm - Case Closed
12:00pm - Haikyu!! 2nd Season
12:30pm - Peeping Life TV Season 1??
2:30pm - World Trigger
5:00pm - Brave Beats
5:30pm - Folktales from Japan
6:00pm - One Piece
7:00pm - Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis

Sundays


12:30am - Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron Blooded Orphans
6:00am - Comet Lucifer
7:30am - Komori-san Can't Decline!
8:15am - DIABOLIK LOVERS Ⅱ : MORE,BLOOD
9:30am - Hakone-chan
11:00am - RWBY Volume 3


Of these ^_^ To other CR members:
Which One is your Favorite day to watch simulcast anime?
Monday versus Tuesday ... versus Sunday? :D

27403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 11/12/15 , edited 11/13/15
I'm currently watching Owarimonogatari and Testament: Burst. And that's it.

Most other things you have are either continuations of things I don't watch or shows I'm less interested in (or not interested in at all).
Lance N' Masques did sorta look interesting but it's held by PONYCAN USA. No chance of a semsibly priced home release so no point in me getting invested in the show at all.

This season had quite a bit I was looking forward to but there's always one key title upon which my season's watching tends to hang. This season, the one that looked most interesting was Shomin Sample. (Anime got that and they're... still not very good)

You guys didn't get it, so CR isn't currently high in my entertainment schedule. Also, you're the only really decent service available here in the UK. So that means that watching simulcasts at all isn't very high in my entertainment schedule.
Is it wasn't for two shows being continuations of things i was already highly into, I'd probably be sitting this season out entirely. Yet if yo'd just managed to get on specific title, I'd probably be watching a good half-dozen or so.
15338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Western Europe
Offline
Posted 11/12/15

EpyonDestiny wrote:

Of these ^_^ To other CR members:
Which One is your Favorite day to watch simulcast anime?
Monday versus Tuesday ... versus Sunday? :D



I'm on CET so my favourite days are Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. The other days I have maybe 1 or 2 shows on Crunchy, sometimes none so I've been hanging around Viewster checking out their catalog. It's annoying though, when there's too much text to read (as in some Hetalia episodes) I push pause to read it all but they have this pop up thing that blocks half the text so I still only get a vague idea of what it says. Also the quality of the videos isn't all that. But it's still better than illegal sites (which are better than seeing nothing at all).
An9el 
28891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
a few decent or good ones but compaired to most seasons this fall season seems to be lacking quite a bit tbh
27403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
I think that part of the issue with this season is that, regardless of who picks up the licenses, there are a fair few continuations. Meaning that there aren't a whole lot of new titles to choose from, and a lot of the rest depend on whether you're already into the franchise.

The remainder, then, is subject to the whole Exclusivity Wars BS and further complicated by regional licensing. So certainly your Crunchyroll season is completely dependent on what you wanted to watch and where you live. And if they intersect wrongly.. you're varying levels of out of luck.
32250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
A little something for everyone if you ask me..

and Satudays are just packed this season!
20152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Quebec
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
Totally hooked on Asterisk War and the new Gundam show! Really like it!!
Posted 11/13/15
Saturday, the best day with Asterisk War and OWARIMONOGATARI
8012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
Thanks for the update ^^/
Excited to see Ushio and Tora again~
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
What about God Eater? And what ever happened after Food Wars Ep.24? There has to be more to it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.