First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply PETA sues photographer over selfie
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
My favorite was when they said that if pokemon were real we'd be eating them in places like McDonalds.
https://youtu.be/vIIqlZi0LoM?t=289
13630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

Fun Fact: Not only is PETA batshit crazy, it actually kills an overwhelming amount of the animals it takes in.
https://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/

So the next time PETA accuses you of supporting animal abuse for daring to play a game in which a fictional plumber wears a suit made to resemble a tanuki, remind them that 88.3% of the animals that ended up in their custody during 2014 are now dead.


PETA makes really good nightmare material, I am legit scared.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/13/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

My favorite was when they said that if pokemon were real we'd be eating them in places like McDonalds.
https://youtu.be/vIIqlZi0LoM?t=289


There's also this... http://www.peta.org/blog/peta-starcraft-zerglings-feelings/

I honestly want to see PETA go under since their not doing anything for the animals, but clearly have the money to do so...
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

My favorite was when they said that if pokemon were real we'd be eating them in places like McDonalds.
https://youtu.be/vIIqlZi0LoM?t=289


There's also this... http://www.peta.org/blog/peta-starcraft-zerglings-feelings/

I honestly want to see PETA go under since their not doing anything for the animals, but clearly have the money to do so...

They're quite protective of the animals on their minecraft server. (Also note (this is also mentioned in the below video), how they've never attacked minecraft even though you're killing animals like nonstop in the game lmao)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxFnCjFYyIo

Apparently its modded so that if you attack an animal you get a message telling you some kind of joke or what not. But the animals are actually unkillable.
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
So PETA is willing to take the money from Naruto the monkey? What if Naruto wants to use the money for monkey stuff!
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 11/13/15

SurvivingHorror wrote:

So PETA is willing to take the money from Naruto the monkey? What if Naruto wants to use the money for monkey stuff!


They want to use the money they get from the case on Naruto the monkey and help it in some way... However I question how the f their suppose to do that and how their even gonna find the exact monkey that the photographer took.

So you could say they want to win the case to do monkey business for the monkey
Posted 11/13/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

My favorite was when they said that if pokemon were real we'd be eating them in places like McDonalds.
https://youtu.be/vIIqlZi0LoM?t=289


I was under the impression that people do eat Magicarp. In one of the books, there's a some spirituality against eating the flesh off the bones of creatures you caught so they can be born anew.
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

My favorite was when they said that if pokemon were real we'd be eating them in places like McDonalds.
https://youtu.be/vIIqlZi0LoM?t=289


Who knows? Tauros might be delicious and better for the environment than their real world bovine counterparts. And come on, there's even a Pokemon that is literally an ice cream cone. Of course people would eat Pokemon, and that's probably an accepted practice even in the Pokemon universe itself. I don't recall ever having seen fields populated by ordinary cattle, chickens, or hogs.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

BlueOni wrote:

Who knows? Tauros might be delicious and better for the environment than their real world bovine counterparts. And come on, there's even a Pokemon that is literally an ice cream cone. Of course people would eat Pokemon, and that's probably an accepted practice even in the Pokemon universe itself. I don't recall ever having seen fields populated by ordinary cattle, chickens, or hogs.

Lol! I can imagine that some of those Pokemon were made just for PETA.
71506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / オランダ
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
This is funny to me, rofl'd the entire time.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
That's one satisfied looking monkey. Wonder who it was humping... The dentist?
8390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
PETA: That monkey has rights, believe it!
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 11/14/15
A person without the mental capacity to file a suit can have one filed for him/her by family, dependents, etc.

Still, it needs to be a person. And there needs to be causation and damages in most cases.

Where's the damage here? Really, a copyright case? All the monkey did was press a button and the photographer was the one who set everything else up...

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.