First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Nintendo Direct blew me away...Throws money at them
33723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
So nintendo dropped its usual Nintendo Direct 11.12.15 and....well.....i know ill be broke right after i finished watching this,Wii U and 3ds love, from:

Wolf Link amiibo with TP HD
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Mighty No.9
Pokken Tournament "which i played a 2 week arcade ver at Round 1" just amazing
more pokemon releases upon more pokemon" can't go wrong with that"
animal crossing: amiibo festival
starfox
Project cross zone 2
Nintendo badge arcade
Yo-Kai is why
Final Fantasy Explores

My beloved Fire Emblem fates special edition!!
Dragon Quest VII and VIII
Cloud Strife about to be in SSB WiiU ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"sorry super hyped about that, changing my line up lol"

and so so much more, i'm just wondering what you guys are excited for?? tis the season to throw money at stuff lol

https://youtu.be/VF3AnGHbG6s
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/12/15
Cloud hype.

But yeah, that Nintendo Direct was great! My wallet shall cry soon.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
They trolled some much with Pokemon though, I WANT MY Z.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
I'm waiting for the next Metroid game and Fire Emblem Fates.
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/15 , edited 11/13/15
where Z at tho
33723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

GoldTStar wrote:

Cloud hype.

But yeah, that Nintendo Direct was great! My wallet shall cry soon.

yeah my wallet is def on cry, I'm still hyped about cloud I'm blasting the OST in my car




lullabyrose wrote:

They trolled some much with Pokemon though, I WANT MY Z.

i hear yeah on that but that Pokken though




OtterRocks wrote:

I'm waiting for the next Metroid game and Fire Emblem Fates.

metroid i hope soon, but that fates special edition for 79, its just a must have, I'm getting hyped up again lol



-lumiere wrote:

where Z at tho

soon, i hope lol
33723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
I'm still hyped doe!!!, no social life for me when games come out, working to supply the games lol






13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
It was pretty good. Cloud for Smash was a huge shock. Just youtube peoples reactions.
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:

It was pretty good. Cloud for Smash was a huge shock. Just youtube peoples reactions.


Agreed. I've never actually played a Final Fantasy game before and I'm still excited for Cloud. Six of the most iconic game mascots have gathered together. Imagine 15-20 years ago if you were told there was going to be a game that had Mario, MegaMan, Sonic The Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Ryu, and Cloud. It's crazy how far we've come in such a short time. More mind blowing is the fact that there's going to be a Cloud amiibo.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville Florida
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
honestly it has been years since I have purchased anything Nintendo related, but that is going to change :3
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / *echo sound effec...
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
Maybe if they did this at E3, they wouldn't of had so much of a negative response.... Either way, I have reasons to be excited for the next couple of months! :)))
13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/15

CrossForte wrote:


TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:

It was pretty good. Cloud for Smash was a huge shock. Just youtube peoples reactions.


Agreed. I've never actually played a Final Fantasy game before and I'm still excited for Cloud. Six of the most iconic game mascots have gathered together. Imagine 15-20 years ago if you were told there was going to be a game that had Mario, MegaMan, Sonic The Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Ryu, and Cloud. It's crazy how far we've come in such a short time. More mind blowing is the fact that there's going to be a Cloud amiibo.


I've never played a FF game either, but knowing that some of video games most famous characters are together in one game is exciting. This opens up many possibilities for the Smash roster (Goku for Smash?). The Cloud amiibo is going to sell like hotcakes.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
I need my dose of Pokemon once in a while.
7785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.A California
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
The direct killed my wallet too. Pokken, Cloud, Blathers and Lucas amiibo? 2 DRAGON QUEST GAMES? FE:F Collectors edition... My wallet... Twilight Princess HD plus that Link amiibo. Mighty #9. Totally not F-Zero (Fast racing Neo). Paper Mario + Mario & Luigi. Star Fox. Xenoblade X... My god. And then there was one game which caught me off guard all of those I have known about and have just been waiting for more info on them. But Final Fantasy Explorers? Never heard of it. But it looks freaking amazing. Oh, yeah, the Splatoon DLC is pretty sweet too. Pretty much everything in that direct gave me a heart attack. Only way I would have died more is if we got Rhythm Heaven Best+ confirmed for outside of Japan release, and if they announced a FE:F fates special edition New 3ds. If it was an XL I would flip. If it was a regular N3ds I would die.
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:


CrossForte wrote:


TheGreatHoneyBun wrote:

It was pretty good. Cloud for Smash was a huge shock. Just youtube peoples reactions.


Agreed. I've never actually played a Final Fantasy game before and I'm still excited for Cloud. Six of the most iconic game mascots have gathered together. Imagine 15-20 years ago if you were told there was going to be a game that had Mario, MegaMan, Sonic The Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Ryu, and Cloud. It's crazy how far we've come in such a short time. More mind blowing is the fact that there's going to be a Cloud amiibo.


I've never played a FF game either, but knowing that some of video games most famous characters are together in one game is exciting. This opens up many possibilities for the Smash roster (Goku for Smash?).


Essentially, all of the big names from the 80's and 90's aside from Banjo-Kazooie and Shantae have gathered in Smash 4. While it is true that bringing Cloud into Smash does open an entirely new floodgate, non-video game characters have no chance of appearing, as Sakurai has still stuck to his two rules from Brawl when bringing in third-party characters into Smash games, those being that the character has appeared on a Nintendo platform, and that the character must have originated from a video game.


The Cloud amiibo is going to sell like hotcakes.


As have virtually all previous amiibo. Lol. I know what you mean though. They've been a lot better recently than they have been though. Before, if you didn't get an amiibo the day it came out, you either didn't get it at all, pray there's a small restock, or import it. Yesterday I walked into GameStop, in the middle of the afternoon, to see if on the off-chance they had a Mewtwo amiibo or not. Not only did they have multiple Mewtwo amiibo, but they also had the new Animal Crossing 3-Pack and Tom Nook, just sitting there on the shelf. All five of those launched yesterday, and all five were in stock, so there should be plenty of Cloud to go around. I'd expect to see him sometime between May and August, depending on the release schedule of the Roy and Ryu amiibo, and if other upcoming characters will be released before Cloud is.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.