Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Are you a ricer?
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

chinky_sonny wrote:



isnt tha just a drunk person?
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I thought this thread about eating rice 0-o and I was gonna type "yes, I'm a ricer and I can eat rice with anything" but when I saw other people's post... it's about car isn't it?
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Nope, just because we in the car thread, we choose to talk about food.

Sike, yeah, this thread is about cars.
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

killar wrote:

like him?

we were laughing so hard when he tried to race us!


was this taken in espanola, NM? those are definitely lowrider dubs
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/24/08








558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
My brother is a ricer. I just finally realized that when he revved my car when he saw a Celica. I told him to stop being a ricerfag.
21148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
sure doo
Posted 3/24/08
even if i had the money.... hell no
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Noitacol
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

kambing123 wrote:

what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw


It's someone who buys cheaply made parts that make your car LOOK fast, based off of successful race-spec japanese vehicles.

Unpainted bodykits, useless spoilers/wings, brand stickers on your car when those parts aren't installed, etc. constitutes as someone's car being a rice rocket.

a person is a ricer when they are a full-on poser. Popping their hood and bragging about their supercharger when really all they're pointing at is an alternator is the best way to ID these people. Also, claiming they do 11-second quarter mile all the time when the car only has an exhaust pipe bolted onto the car.

a person can also be a ricer by revving their engines at other cars minding their own business at a stoplight/in medium to heavy traffic, or revs 10000x a minute cruising in a parking lot thinking he/she's the shit.

knockoff parts from kragen/autozone/pepboys/oreily and/or full-on posers. choose your poison. (below are reposted examples).





558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

RossoCorsa wrote:


kambing123 wrote:

what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw


It's someone who buys cheaply made parts that make your car LOOK fast, based off of successful race-spec japanese vehicles.

Unpainted bodykits, useless spoilers/wings, brand stickers on your car when those parts aren't installed, etc. constitutes as someone's car being a rice rocket.

a person is a ricer when they are a full-on poser. Popping their hood and bragging about their supercharger when really all they're pointing at is an alternator is the best way to ID these people. Also, claiming they do 11-second quarter mile all the time when the car only has an exhaust pipe bolted onto the car.

a person can also be a ricer by revving their engines at other cars minding their own business at a stoplight/in medium to heavy traffic, or revs 10000x a minute cruising in a parking lot thinking he/she's the shit.


knockoff parts from kragen/autozone/pepboys/oreily and/or full-on posers. choose your poison. (below are reposted examples).



That one is a big one. Just anyone who revs at unnecessary times can be called a ricer. I don't even care if they are driving a '66 Mustang. If they rev, they're ricers.
You're also a ricer when you think you can drift but all you do is power over or ebrake.

Does anyone know where my post about the different levels of drifters are?
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


kambing123 wrote:

what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw


It's someone who buys cheaply made parts that make your car LOOK fast, based off of successful race-spec japanese vehicles.

Unpainted bodykits, useless spoilers/wings, brand stickers on your car when those parts aren't installed, etc. constitutes as someone's car being a rice rocket.

a person is a ricer when they are a full-on poser. Popping their hood and bragging about their supercharger when really all they're pointing at is an alternator is the best way to ID these people. Also, claiming they do 11-second quarter mile all the time when the car only has an exhaust pipe bolted onto the car.

a person can also be a ricer by revving their engines at other cars minding their own business at a stoplight/in medium to heavy traffic, or revs 10000x a minute cruising in a parking lot thinking he/she's the shit.


knockoff parts from kragen/autozone/pepboys/oreily and/or full-on posers. choose your poison. (below are reposted examples).



That one is a big one. Just anyone who revs at unnecessary times can be called a ricer. I don't even care if they are driving a '66 Mustang. If they rev, they're ricers.
You're also a ricer when you think you can drift but all you do is power over or ebrake.

Does anyone know where my post about the different levels of drifters are?


Sike. I rev because I just missed a gear, does that make me a ricer?

You're not a ricer if you "drift" by e-brake. That'd just make you a dumbass if you think you drift better than everyone. My friend used to be one. I use to laugh at him til' he stopped thinking like that.
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

revolutionofone wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


kambing123 wrote:

what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw


It's someone who buys cheaply made parts that make your car LOOK fast, based off of successful race-spec japanese vehicles.

Unpainted bodykits, useless spoilers/wings, brand stickers on your car when those parts aren't installed, etc. constitutes as someone's car being a rice rocket.

a person is a ricer when they are a full-on poser. Popping their hood and bragging about their supercharger when really all they're pointing at is an alternator is the best way to ID these people. Also, claiming they do 11-second quarter mile all the time when the car only has an exhaust pipe bolted onto the car.

a person can also be a ricer by revving their engines at other cars minding their own business at a stoplight/in medium to heavy traffic, or revs 10000x a minute cruising in a parking lot thinking he/she's the shit.


knockoff parts from kragen/autozone/pepboys/oreily and/or full-on posers. choose your poison. (below are reposted examples).



That one is a big one. Just anyone who revs at unnecessary times can be called a ricer. I don't even care if they are driving a '66 Mustang. If they rev, they're ricers.
You're also a ricer when you think you can drift but all you do is power over or ebrake.

Does anyone know where my post about the different levels of drifters are?


Sike. I rev because I just missed a gear, does that make me a ricer?

You're not a ricer if you "drift" by e-brake. That'd just make you a dumbass if you think you drift better than everyone. My friend used to be one. I use to laugh at him til' he stopped thinking like that.


If your foot slips, you can't really control that your foot is about to hit the accelerator. Hence, it is a necessary time due to an inability to intercept the foot before it hits.

If you're using the ebrake to drift, stop being a pussy and learn a harder technique. Ebrake noobs will never be able to pull off high quality drifts. As you will notice in D1GP and FD, everyone uses higher level drift techniques. Why? Because the ebrake technique is just... bleh. If you find someone who is winning in higher level competitions with only the ebrake drift, you tell me and I'll admit I am wrong.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


RossoCorsa wrote:


kambing123 wrote:

what's a ricer?can someone give me the definition? XD
haha seriously dont knw


It's someone who buys cheaply made parts that make your car LOOK fast, based off of successful race-spec japanese vehicles.

Unpainted bodykits, useless spoilers/wings, brand stickers on your car when those parts aren't installed, etc. constitutes as someone's car being a rice rocket.

a person is a ricer when they are a full-on poser. Popping their hood and bragging about their supercharger when really all they're pointing at is an alternator is the best way to ID these people. Also, claiming they do 11-second quarter mile all the time when the car only has an exhaust pipe bolted onto the car.

a person can also be a ricer by revving their engines at other cars minding their own business at a stoplight/in medium to heavy traffic, or revs 10000x a minute cruising in a parking lot thinking he/she's the shit.


knockoff parts from kragen/autozone/pepboys/oreily and/or full-on posers. choose your poison. (below are reposted examples).



That one is a big one. Just anyone who revs at unnecessary times can be called a ricer. I don't even care if they are driving a '66 Mustang. If they rev, they're ricers.
You're also a ricer when you think you can drift but all you do is power over or ebrake.

Does anyone know where my post about the different levels of drifters are?


Sike. I rev because I just missed a gear, does that make me a ricer?

You're not a ricer if you "drift" by e-brake. That'd just make you a dumbass if you think you drift better than everyone. My friend used to be one. I use to laugh at him til' he stopped thinking like that.


If your foot slips, you can't really control that your foot is about to hit the accelerator. Hence, it is a necessary time due to an inability to intercept the foot before it hits.

If you're using the ebrake to drift, stop being a pussy and learn a harder technique. Ebrake noobs will never be able to pull off high quality drifts. As you will notice in D1GP and FD, everyone uses higher level drift techniques. Why? Because the ebrake technique is just... bleh. If you find someone who is winning in higher level competitions with only the ebrake drift, you tell me and I'll admit I am wrong.


Chill fool, all I was saying that it doesn't make them a ricer if you e-brake drift and think they're hot. It makes them a dumbass.
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
'Chill fool'? Certainly doesn't sound like an Oklahoman (or whatever you guys are called)
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.