First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Are you a ricer?
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / nz
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

revolutionofone wrote:

If it doesn't serve a purpose, it's rice.



errr...do u ever put hair product on? perfuume? anything thats not a need?

from the sounds of it, all you need is food, water, something to keep warm and some shade to keep you alive therefore it serves a purpose.

this topic is hardout biassed. should be put on the bitchn n moaning section if you know what i mean.


1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

ihsoychi wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:

If it doesn't serve a purpose, it's rice.



errr...do u ever put hair product on? perfuume? anything thats not a need?

from the sounds of it, all you need is food, water, something to keep warm and some shade to keep you alive therefore it serves a purpose.

this topic is hardout biassed. should be put on the bitchn n moaning section if you know what i mean.




Ok, what's the purpose of wax? To style my hair, so it has a purpose. Cologne? So I smell good, so it has a purpose.

Stuff I'm referring to that doesn't serve a purpose:
Drag wings on cars that don't need it, cars that don't track/drag
Lambo doors, really serves no purpose than look cool
Body kits, really goes two ways, there's the overly aggressive body kits that don't do shit, the track proven body kits, and the body kits that smoothen the car's design. All three could be considered rice but depends on how they're used. Aggressive bodykits are rice, they serve no aerodynamic purpose other than attrack ungodly attention. Track proven kits are only rice if you put them on and never take them to the track/never attack a corner. Last one is really picky. I really only consider it rice if you rock it unpainted.

However, I will support accesorizing OEM/OEM aftermarket(Mugen, TRD, Mopar, etc) parts as they are OEM backed parts. Subtle mods.
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Noitacol
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
ooooooooooo i see
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
i want to see pros not ricers
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / nz
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

revolutionofone wrote:


ihsoychi wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:

If it doesn't serve a purpose, it's rice.



errr...do u ever put hair product on? perfuume? anything thats not a need?

from the sounds of it, all you need is food, water, something to keep warm and some shade to keep you alive therefore it serves a purpose.

this topic is hardout biassed. should be put on the bitchn n moaning section if you know what i mean.




Ok, what's the purpose of wax? To style my hair, so it has a purpose. Cologne? So I smell good, so it has a purpose.

Stuff I'm referring to that doesn't serve a purpose:
Drag wings on cars that don't need it, cars that don't track/drag
Lambo doors, really serves no purpose than look cool
Body kits, really goes two ways, there's the overly aggressive body kits that don't do shit, the track proven body kits, and the body kits that smoothen the car's design. All three could be considered rice but depends on how they're used. Aggressive bodykits are rice, they serve no aerodynamic purpose other than attrack ungodly attention. Track proven kits are only rice if you put them on and never take them to the track/never attack a corner. Last one is really picky. I really only consider it rice if you rock it unpainted.

However, I will support accesorizing OEM/OEM aftermarket(Mugen, TRD, Mopar, etc) parts as they are OEM backed parts. Subtle mods.



to style your hair?? but do you actually need it to live?

to put a wing on will give the car stablility and better control, purpose right there. man im not going to even argue with you anymore. you are basically just biassing to anything that goes on a car. people like to put things on their car so its different or make it more original. putting all branded aftermarket parts is not always the idea.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

ihsoychi wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ihsoychi wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:

If it doesn't serve a purpose, it's rice.



errr...do u ever put hair product on? perfuume? anything thats not a need?

from the sounds of it, all you need is food, water, something to keep warm and some shade to keep you alive therefore it serves a purpose.

this topic is hardout biassed. should be put on the bitchn n moaning section if you know what i mean.




Ok, what's the purpose of wax? To style my hair, so it has a purpose. Cologne? So I smell good, so it has a purpose.

Stuff I'm referring to that doesn't serve a purpose:
Drag wings on cars that don't need it, cars that don't track/drag
Lambo doors, really serves no purpose than look cool
Body kits, really goes two ways, there's the overly aggressive body kits that don't do shit, the track proven body kits, and the body kits that smoothen the car's design. All three could be considered rice but depends on how they're used. Aggressive bodykits are rice, they serve no aerodynamic purpose other than attrack ungodly attention. Track proven kits are only rice if you put them on and never take them to the track/never attack a corner. Last one is really picky. I really only consider it rice if you rock it unpainted.

However, I will support accesorizing OEM/OEM aftermarket(Mugen, TRD, Mopar, etc) parts as they are OEM backed parts. Subtle mods.



to style your hair?? but do you actually need it to live?

to put a wing on will give the car stablility and better control, purpose right there. man im not going to even argue with you anymore. you are basically just biassing to anything that goes on a car. people like to put things on their car so its different or make it more original. putting all branded aftermarket parts is not always the idea.


1. Did I say anything about being necessary for life? No, quit putting words in my mouth. I technically don't need the internet the live, but it's amounts to my amusement. I damn well don't need a phone but it makes my life easier. I don't need a car either but not only does it interest me, it also makes life easier.
2. Do you need a GT Drag wing on a stock Civic Sedan when you only drive it from your house to school? No. How about a GT wing on a Dodge Caravan? No. How about aftermarket garbage wings with the funky designs? No.
3. Whatever you do counts as original, but just may not count as tasteful.
Here's unique and tasteful.

Here's unique, just not tasteful.

Oh god, I think I just threw up a little.

Note the overly aggressive body kit, the hood, the altezza lights, and the painted rear drum brakes. Inside that little beast is a stock motor.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Hehehe yellow painted drums...ahaha.
"Its a golden rotor"
I can actually see people claiming that, sadly...
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / nz
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
exactly. "it's amounts to my amusement" this is the same for people that want to do stuff to their cars.
what you want to put in your hair for instance and then styling it to your liking is just the same as people "ricing" up their cars. Maybe it looks gay to you but to them its nice? who can say that your styling of your hair is good looking either. You probably wouldn't want people to come up to you and say "hey, don't do that to your hair, it looks pretty shiz".

my point here pretty much is, give people a break. don't say bad things about people modifying their cars to their liking, keep it to yourself. I myself like to mod my car up and some of the posts on this topic just offended me. I ain't trying to put words into anybody's mouth, im simply just giving examples. My car has an after market exhaust and some other mods but just because it has that exhaust it does't need to be classified as a piece of crap or that it doesn't do anything and that i "should die". geez people, quit being a hater.
2437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the dark under...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
im not a racer......... im just a ricer... hahaha... lol for the creator of this furom
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
lol
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

ihsoychi wrote:

exactly. "it's amounts to my amusement" this is the same for people that want to do stuff to their cars.
what you want to put in your hair for instance and then styling it to your liking is just the same as people "ricing" up their cars. Maybe it looks gay to you but to them its nice? who can say that your styling of your hair is good looking either. You probably wouldn't want people to come up to you and say "hey, don't do that to your hair, it looks pretty shiz".

my point here pretty much is, give people a break. don't say bad things about people modifying their cars to their liking, keep it to yourself. I myself like to mod my car up and some of the posts on this topic just offended me. I ain't trying to put words into anybody's mouth, im simply just giving examples. My car has an after market exhaust and some other mods but just because it has that exhaust it does't need to be classified as a piece of crap or that it doesn't do anything and that i "should die". geez people, quit being a hater.


if ANY of us in this forum has some sort of mod on the car then it would be the common i/h/e (intake/head/exhaust) for the narbs out there chances are that our muffler are way bigger then the standard.
(i've never heard of anyone putting a stock piece on a 2.5-3" pipes? usually it would make sense to have a bigger muffler on bigger pipes)

ppl seem to only talk shit about a "muffler" (hmmm wonder why ppl dont talk about the whole exhaust system for balls sake!) when the car already looks bad to the majority itself
ex) a dropped, spoon calipers, rota slipstreams ( spoon replica) and a 2"-4" muffler honda
VS
ex) a honda with multiple gills, yellow calipers,metal/aluminum universal shit spoiler,100000 spoke rims w/ spinners w/ the same 2-4" muffler


people would less likely to talk shit about the muffler of the first car and MORE likely for the 2nd
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i don't care what ricers do with their car...
37996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / gibe de pusi b0ss
Offline
Posted 4/7/08


oh man i feel like throwing up....
curse the goddamn fucktards who did this to this AE86.....


that's one ugly bodykit....damn
37996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / gibe de pusi b0ss
Offline
Posted 4/7/08


note the fake hood scoop, weird looking bodykit, and the ugly rear wing...
OMG i can't stop laughing when i saw these pics while browsing google....




the patented "RICER" gauge....
20810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

i don't care what ricers do with their car...


Agreed, once you pay their bills, you can make them do what you say. Until them, respect them for who they are and what kind of car they have. Many people like to be unique, and if their car brings their uniqueness, let it be. Shit, I make fun of them too, but they still do it. It's their choice. We can only give advice. Everyone's taste is different, so our opinion about them is neglected.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.