Remove this ad
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Are you a ricer?
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

aznrice2k4 wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:

i don't care what ricers do with their car...


Agreed, once you pay their bills, you can make them do what you say. Until them, respect them for who they are and what kind of car they have. Many people like to be unique, and if their car brings their uniqueness, let it be. Shit, I make fun of them too, but they still do it. It's their choice. We can only give advice. Everyone's taste is different, so our opinion about them is neglected.


:thumbup:

37988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / fuck you.
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

YagamiLight wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:

i don't care what ricers do with their car...


Agreed, once you pay their bills, you can make them do what you say. Until them, respect them for who they are and what kind of car they have. Many people like to be unique, and if their car brings their uniqueness, let it be. Shit, I make fun of them too, but they still do it. It's their choice. We can only give advice. Everyone's taste is different, so our opinion about them is neglected.


:thumbup:




i have to say....i agree with that...
as long as they keep it real that's no prob to me...


704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the toilet eat...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
no but i want to become one
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
I like ricers, because riced up cars are actually cool and fun to drive around.
You shouldnt laugh at every crappy riced up hatch back because sometimes they are very nice with engine swaps =] Honda EGs + b18c engine is a common example.

Ricing up a car is none other than a normal *but expensive* hobby, its like us watching Anime or reading manga, only except gotta show it off to the world. Like a personal dressing style if you like =]

But sometimes people do ridiculous things like modifying a Normal Lancer with Evo bodykits, they piss me off the most because its GAY and you SHOULDNT DO IT, evos deserve respect!

Posted 4/10/08
Ricers fail. End of topic.
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
XD
those movies are halarious
no im not i do stuff to the engine instead of wasting my money on exterior lol if i have any left i might make a few mods but nothing like above XD
37988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / fuck you.
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Shinzhe wrote:

I like ricers, because riced up cars are actually cool and fun to drive around.
You shouldnt laugh at every crappy riced up hatch back because sometimes they are very nice with engine swaps =] Honda EGs + b18c engine is a common example.

Ricing up a car is none other than a normal *but expensive* hobby, its like us watching Anime or reading manga, only except gotta show it off to the world. Like a personal dressing style if you like =]

But sometimes people do ridiculous things like modifying a Normal Lancer with Evo bodykits, they piss me off the most because its GAY and you SHOULDNT DO IT, evos deserve respect!



i agree with you on this..a lot of morons here in the philippines do that...especially in my university..
Posted 4/10/08

NonStopReaper wrote:


RamboCambo wrote:

hell ya, to see a s2000 cr fuck man thats sick ass hell


lol it is cool but from what i heard its not worth it. its more expensive then just buying a regular s2k and putting better parts on it for the same effect. acutally its alot slower then the regular s2k. So if you are thinking of getting the s2k CR please reconsidered. My friend has one and i give him sheit all the time for it. Looks pretty but not exactly track worthy. In my opinion the best sports car honda ever has made is the NSX .hands down the s2k is more like the little brother of the NSX. Before i had my NSX i had the first gen s2k and it was fun but then i wanted something...manly. =p


well actually, s2k cr vs s2k stock, performance wise its actually the same. The only difference are the suspensions and tuning of it. And S2k cr's performance are pretty damn good on tracks. Honda weren't made to drag, thats not what the Japanese do. They drift. Of course only the s2k would be able only to do it, it being the only 4 cylinder rwd. What im saying is they focus more on the performance in the handling than engine performance, of course thats also important.
Oya another thing is. Nsx are actually horrible. Besides CompTech's NSX i cant think of any other nsx that are pretty good. Early models of nsx are known for under steer and horrible traction for on and off the track with it being hard to set up. Im sure there are alot of other nsx they are very good with the right amount of cash and tuning and modding. but i dont think its worth it. Id still rather get a cr. Even the Britain's were clownin on the nsx if you watch topgear. But im not saying they're all bad

40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pluto(its cold here)
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
so sad to see everyone hating on these beautiful cars. most people posting pics on this thread are showing dumbass examples like that integra
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

lala13 wrote:

so sad to see everyone hating on these beautiful cars. most people posting pics on this thread are showing dumbass examples like that integra


Wait, there's a good kind of ricing?
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pluto(its cold here)
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

revolutionofone wrote:


lala13 wrote:

so sad to see everyone hating on these beautiful cars. most people posting pics on this thread are showing dumbass examples like that integra


Wait, there's a good kind of ricing?


ricing in my mind is just douchebags only throwing some tape and 100 dollars into a ride.
tuning is the serious stuff that takes alot of cash but looks like the monalisa in the end
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / in front of my (W...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
my sister is one (unless she's talking about history cause then u just want her to shut up cause she's right.)
Posted 4/11/08
I guess "rice" has a different meaning in different places. To me, ricing a car is tuning any car to look like one shown in The Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious.
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / M.I.A
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
1 question... so... having a spoiler on a 350z can be considered ricer?? or not really.. >.<
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.