Post Reply Drugs squad accidentally gets locals high
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 11/14/15
Drugs squad accidentally gets locals high while burning marijuana mountain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11496706/Drugs-squad-accidentally-gets-locals-high-while-burning-marijuana-mountain.html

heuheuhuehuehueuhehuheuheuhuehueuhuehuheheu

Posted 11/14/15
"A spokesperson for Indonesia's National Narcotics Agency insisted that inhaling the fumes would not lead to any long-term health problems."

Oh, I'm sure she knows about that.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 11/16/15
"accidentally"
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
Two of my uncles were in the Mexican military and they have pictures of them burning huge piles of weed. They never answer when I asked them if they ever got high.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cleveland, OH
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Two of my uncles were in the Mexican military and they have pictures of them burning huge piles of weed. They never answer when I asked them if they ever got high.


That would be a freaking awesome job to have, haha. "taking out the trash"
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
Sogno- 
45654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
lol it is kinda funny..
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Fuddbender wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Two of my uncles were in the Mexican military and they have pictures of them burning huge piles of weed. They never answer when I asked them if they ever got high.


That would be a freaking awesome job to have, haha. "taking out the trash"


Yeah, it's pretty crazy. They also didn't wear any type of mouth covering so I'm certain they got high as fvck
There is also pictures of them in the middle of poppy fields. When I was a kid I thought they were just very pretty flowers.
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Fuddbender wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Two of my uncles were in the Mexican military and they have pictures of them burning huge piles of weed. They never answer when I asked them if they ever got high.


That would be a freaking awesome job to have, haha. "taking out the trash"


Yeah, it's pretty crazy. They also didn't wear any type of mouth covering so I'm certain they got high as fvck
There is also pictures of them in the middle of poppy fields. When I was a kid I thought they were just very pretty flowers.


They put poppy seeds on bagels.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Rujikin wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Fuddbender wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Two of my uncles were in the Mexican military and they have pictures of them burning huge piles of weed. They never answer when I asked them if they ever got high.


That would be a freaking awesome job to have, haha. "taking out the trash"


Yeah, it's pretty crazy. They also didn't wear any type of mouth covering so I'm certain they got high as fvck
There is also pictures of them in the middle of poppy fields. When I was a kid I thought they were just very pretty flowers.


They put poppy seeds on bagels.


The seeds are also very easy to find in garden centers
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
Hahahaha!

Blaze eeet.
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
Well that's not something you hear about every day...
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
Nice
You must be logged in to post.