First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply how old are you?
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Sagenaruto68 wrote:

As my profile says 22



nice

50625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
21
I want to be 11 again
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Aeroclimatic wrote:

I'm 22 as well. I'll be 23 in a couple of months. I'm getting old...



when is ur birthday
27348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 11/14/15
26 but I occasionally forget my age when someone asks for a number. That makes me feel really old.

I wouldn't mind being 14 again.
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
nice lol why 14
7253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / "10/10" - IGN
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
18... I guess I'm cool with it.
Posted 11/14/15
Wow you guys are all grandpas. 13 is life BABY! Well, if I could drive. Or drink. Or.... well, it's still cool, I promise!
Posted 11/14/15

breathe93 wrote:


Aeroclimatic wrote:

I'm 22 as well. I'll be 23 in a couple of months. I'm getting old...


when is ur birthday


It's in January.
13950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / The Death ★
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
27
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Aeroclimatic wrote:


breathe93 wrote:


Aeroclimatic wrote:

I'm 22 as well. I'll be 23 in a couple of months. I'm getting old...


when is ur birthday


It's in January.

me too in january in 31 what about you
27348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

breathe93 wrote:

nice lol why 14


Re-live high school. Those were fun and carefree times for me. And I didn't have my sun allergy back then and was in very good shape.

I'd definitely miss driving and drinking but that's about it. Well, I'm not overweight (I think I'm still light for my height) but I'm just not as strong or energetic as I used to be.
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Morbidhanson wrote:


breathe93 wrote:

nice lol why 14


Re-live high school. Those were fun and carefree times for me. And I didn't have my sun allergy back then and was in very good shape.

I'd definitely miss driving and drinking but that's about it. Well, I'm not overweight (I think I'm still light for my height) but I'm just not as strong or energetic as I used to be.



yah you are right about that , may be you think that you parents strong but some how you are , sometimes you may be thing in good thing but for sure you are .


Posted 11/14/15
January 3. I'm not much older than you then
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/14/15

Aeroclimatic wrote:

January 3. I'm not much older than you then


hhhh lol :P
8041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
Old enough to drink and screw women. Doesn't matter after that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.