First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bf//Gf/Sign.Other that says you can't hang with friends
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
I mean, in all honesty it usually has nothing to do with me. But when a friend tells me shit like that I think it's fucking stupid, wby?
Posted 11/15/15
They will be too busy porking to have you around. Just leave them alone.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

brigand554 wrote:

They will be too busy porking to have you around. Just leave them alone.


Oh no, all my friends with girls like this still hang with me, lol, I just think that it's a stupid thing/rule.
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
That's why I was especially scared to get a girlfriend while in highschool, because of that exact reason. Got my first girlfriend just recently and that was like the first thing I established.
9311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
99% of females dont want their bf's to hang out with their friends. Or if they do they either want to be invited or keep texting and calling and checking up.
And even if they say its ok to go, they will be mad about it and make you suffer for it.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:

99% of females dont want their bf's to hang out with their friends. Or if they do they either want to be invited or keep texting and calling and checking up.
And even if they say its ok to go, they will be mad about it and make you suffer for it.


Have you ever even met a woman, or are you still just in middle school~? I don't care if my boyfriend does stuff with other people; just means I get time to do stuff I want, and I can only think of one person who has any problems with their girlfriend being too clingy, and their relationship is falling apart.

11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
yandere much?
9311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

Ruby804b wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

99% of females dont want their bf's to hang out with their friends. Or if they do they either want to be invited or keep texting and calling and checking up.
And even if they say its ok to go, they will be mad about it and make you suffer for it.


Have you ever even met a woman, or are you still just in middle school~? I don't care if my boyfriend does stuff with other people; just means I get time to do stuff I want, and I can only think of one person who has any problems with their girlfriend being too clingy, and their relationship is falling apart.



lol nope i have never actually ever met a women before? where are they all?
Iam much too old to be in school, let alone middle school.
Of course 99% is an exageration, i was poking a bit of fun hence the
But it is true for ALOT of females.
I dont have one right now but i see friends, brothers, work mates go through this all the time.
But admittedly some girls like to spend alot of time on their computers so they dont mind or some girls like to go out and have girls nights. But it seems that alot of girls dont have friends like how guys do.
11287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
My best friends boyfriend doesn't let her do anything without him knowing about it, the rare times we get to hang out she's constantly texting him and barely pays attention to me.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
That's so weird to me. Sure, I'm an old lady, but even when I was younger this was never an issue for anyone I knew.
101437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 11/15/15
You sure this guy's not using this as an excuse not to hang out with you?
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

saprobe wrote:

You sure this guy's not using this as an excuse not to hang out with you?


My comment earlier was I still hang with all my friends that have girls like this. For example, that's how I just spent my weekend lol
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

Ruby804b wrote:

That's so weird to me. Sure, I'm an old lady, but even when I was younger this was never an issue for anyone I knew.


You and the people you knew were lucky, I see it happen so often.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

saprobe wrote:

You sure this guy's not using this as an excuse not to hang out with you?


If anything I spend too much time with people I'm in romantic relationships with. Sometimes I wish everyone would just take off and do something on their own so I can have personal time. ^^
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

xnightravenx wrote:

My best friends boyfriend doesn't let her do anything without him knowing about it, the rare times we get to hang out she's constantly texting him and barely pays attention to me.


I have a friend who's gf acts like your friend's boyfriend. And when we hang out we'll still have fun and pay attention but she makes this rule where he HAS to call at specific times everyday, so if she hears me during those times or he calls later than usual, she'd get mad and blame things on us both and not want him to hang out with me lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.