First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply "The Beautiful Ones" (Male/Female relationship Topic)
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

eclair-lumiere wrote: Pretty much. I heard a song once that said "we are all prostitutes, we all have our price". That's probably true.
is it money? are you free this weekend?


10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/17/15


Depends how much, lol
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
Oh fuck. Someone who actually listens to people like Sandman and TFM. Guys, please don't listen to this bullshit.



Spinosauruskin-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7nSXY8FUMs

Logicked-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxbqte7eWo

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/17/15 , edited 11/17/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Oh fuck. Someone who actually listens to people like Sandman and TFM. Guys, please don't listen to this bullshit.



Spinosauruskin-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7nSXY8FUMs

Logicked-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxbqte7eWo



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8ysZ0d-ts

If you were talking to women/feminists, I'd understand, but you're a woman telling men to not listen to men talk about women? Just because?

EDIT: Forgot to add this part. And here we have female self interest on full display.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


PrinceJudar wrote:

Oh fuck. Someone who actually listens to people like Sandman and TFM. Guys, please don't listen to this bullshit.



Spinosauruskin-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7nSXY8FUMs

Logicked-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxbqte7eWo



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO8ysZ0d-ts

If you were talking to women/feminists, I'd understand, but you're a woman telling men to not listen to men talk about women? Just because?

EDIT: Forgot to add this part. And here we have female self interest on full display.


No. She's telling guys not to fall for the bs that girls should be slaves to guys because that'll make them and guys happier.

The human population IS ONLY 50% male. EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE that guys are happier with sex-slave-girls, that means 50% of OUR WHOLE SPECIES takes a hit.

22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

If you were talking to women/feminists, I'd understand, but you're a woman telling men to not listen to men talk about women? Just because?

EDIT: Forgot to add this part. And here we have female self interest on full display.


People like you push an agenda. You specifically aim at vulnerable young men. I love the MRM and some MGTOW, but fuckin' Sandman and TFM? Puh-leaz.

My gender is not a valid argument.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

PrinceJudar wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

If you were talking to women/feminists, I'd understand, but you're a woman telling men to not listen to men talk about women? Just because?

EDIT: Forgot to add this part. And here we have female self interest on full display.


People like you push an agenda. You specifically aim at vulnerable young men. I love the MRM and some MGTOW, but fuckin' Sandman and TFM? Puh-leaz.

My gender is not a valid argument.



If a wolf told sheep not to listen to sheep but to the wolf. Would that make sense?

If you think this scenario was dumb and you feel the need to insult me or Sandman/TFM than you probably don't know too much about MGTOW at all.

I'm not saying Sandman or Turd Flinging Monkey are the gospel truth, but Turd Flinging Monkey is not an idiot. His viewers knows his quirks and his theories can be dumb, but his data is hardly wrong and he never comes off as some extremist moron with fairy tale solutions.

You just said "Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey? INSTANT REJECTION!" Despite not obviously knowing much about either of them because neither of them are idiots and they hardly say stupid shit. That video you linked was fine, but it was personal problems he had with Sandman, and not Sandman's arguments as much as he had jabs and not redresses to what was said.

I felt the need to address what you said because I think men would benefit a lot more from listening to Turd Flinging Monkey and Sandman. Any man that listens to a woman over another MGTOW isn't a MGTOW and wouldn't be one anyway, so that's not an issue I suppose, but if you have problems with them because of a few things they said that offended you, I'm sure anyone that knows you would tear you a new one if they treated you the same way.. Actually.

Aren't you the same person that was biased towards moderators in one my topics simply on a appeal to authority fallacy-... That's not important. My only real interest at this point is:


People like you push an agenda
.

Which is.....?
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

If a wolf told sheep not to listen to sheep but to the wolf. Would that make sense?

If you think this scenario was dumb and you feel the need to insult me or Sandman/TFM than you probably don't know too much about MGTOW at all.

I'm not saying Sandman or Turd Flinging Monkey are the gospel truth, but Turd Flinging Monkey is not an idiot. His viewers knows his quirks and his theories can be dumb, but his data is hardly wrong and he never comes off as some extremist moron with fairy tale solutions.

You just said "Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey? INSTANT REJECTION!" Despite not obviously knowing much about either of them because neither of them are idiots and they hardly say stupid shit. That video you linked was fine, but it was personal problems he had with Sandman, and not Sandman's arguments as much as he had jabs and not redresses to what was said.

I felt the need to address what you said because I think men would benefit a lot more from listening to Turd Flinging Monkey and Sandman. Any man that listens to a woman over another MGTOW isn't a MGTOW and wouldn't be one anyway, so that's not an issue I suppose, but if you have problems with them because of a few things they said that offended you, I'm sure anyone that knows you would tear you a new one if they treated you the same way.. Actually.

Aren't you the same person that was biased towards moderators in one my topics simply on a appeal to authority fallacy-... That's not important. My only real interest at this point is:


People like you push an agenda
.

Which is.....?


My gender is not a good argument. Maybe you're happier a sex slave lol

Oh I do. I've watched plenty of their videos and you've clearly not watched the refutations. TFM's 'data' is often utter crap. Even when the data is fine he pulls correlation and causation. When I have refuted he negates to "well I'd have to meet one". Wow what bloody brilliant evidence he has!

If you bothered to watch the videos you would be aware.

You act like it's just women that dislike those videos, almost like you aren't even aware of people like Stardusk, other MGTOW, and frankly most of the MRM.

7577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 11/17/15 , edited 11/17/15
Because it bears repeating:

Countries with higher levels of gender equality generally enjoy higher levels of happiness and quality of life than countries that restrict women's rights. This is a fact, and I will keep saying it until it stops being true.
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Because it bears repeating:

Countries with higher levels of gender equality generally enjoy higher levels of happiness and quality of life than countries that restrict women's rights. This is a fact, and I will keep saying it until it stops being true.


Kind of nice to be on the same side for once.


2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

My gender is not a good argument. Maybe you're happier a sex slave lol


Being a concubine doesn't bother me, actually, so maybe I would be happier that way.


Oh I do. I've watched plenty of their videos and you've clearly not watched the refutations. TFM's 'data' is often utter crap. Even when the data is fine he pulls correlation and causation. When I have refuted he negates to "well I'd have to meet one". Wow what bloody brilliant evidence he has!


Just because people post "refutations" doesn't mean their argument are coherent -- the one you posted for Sandman was not. He implied there wasn't a female collective. Is he fucking retarded? I'd have to see your conversations with Turd Flinging Monkey, that'd be entertaining to read. Or maybe you guys could do a live debate or just record one? Those are always really fun. If you seen Turd Flinging Monkey post tons of "misinformation", you'll have to explain that for his audience, which I'm apart of.



If you bothered to watch the videos you would be aware.


You wrote off MGTOW fountains of gold(TFM and Sandman), it would be really stupid to listen you over them based off what you said on this forum. Sandman is not an idiot, he is a misogynist and he does harbor some resentment towards women, but he keeps his anger in check in his videos and he really tries his hardest to be objective about things and will change his opinion or statements if they are proven false. If Sandman says someone is dumb or "gynocentric", he and Turd Flinging Monkey explains why, you didn't. The only audience you would sway are the ones who wanna hate manosphere groups or MGTOW anyway. You say people like me push an agenda(which you haven't stated what that agenda is), but Sandman and Stardusk's "agenda" sometimes overlaps. Such as starving the system.

MGTOW would probably take your psyche and evaluate to some crazy things since you immediately tried to write off two people entirely for seemingly personal convictions. Even if someone is dumb or you dislike one of your arguments, you have to discredit them all. Ad hominems are never gonna be accepted into any red pill group. Red Pill Women would actually tear you apart as well for trying to write off someone for petty reasons.


You act like it's just women that dislike those videos, almost like you aren't even aware of people like Stardusk, other MGTOW, and frankly most of the MRM.
MRM? Men's Rights Movement? That comprises-...... Nevermind, MGTOW isn't part of the MRM.

"Stardusk and other MGTOW" isn't very explanatory, but I follow tons of them, I likely listen to more and know a lot more about all manosphere groups than you do. This is not to claim some "moral high ground" or superiority, but it's just to nip your jabs since you seem to be implying I'm some slave to Sandman or Turd Flinging Monkey specifically. Which is not the case.

Again, which agenda am I pushing, PrinceJudar? You can take back the statement if you like, but if you still stand behind it, I'd like to know what ideology you're accusing you of pushing on to people.



2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Because it bears repeating:

Countries with higher levels of gender equality generally enjoy higher levels of happiness and quality of life than countries that restrict women's rights. This is a fact, and I will keep saying it until it stops being true.


This statement is vague and devoid enough to mean anything. There is no "gender equality".

PrinceJudar agreeing with you is odd because she apparently respects some MGTOW.

There is no MGTOW that agrees that there is gender equality, because there is not. Not in the west, not in the east. And you keep ignoring every link that tells you women are 5% more unhappy today than in 1972 in the United States.

I don't get what you're repeating if you don't know what you're talking about?
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Because it bears repeating:

Countries with higher levels of gender equality generally enjoy higher levels of happiness and quality of life than countries that restrict women's rights. This is a fact, and I will keep saying it until it stops being true.


I'm not even sure guys would be happier if women had lower levels of rights since sex isn't everything in a relationship. I mean sex slaves are cool and all, but that would get boring and lacking, long-term. Why would you want to be with a partner who fears you and doesn't actually love you? Love and marriage should be about caring, trust, sharing in each other's lives. It's not about one partner dominating the other in every aspect. Despite the stereotypes, guys want someone who loves them, someone to share romantic strolls with, and to talk about their feelings and stuff. Can't really do that with sex slaves and maybe u can, but the sex slave might be sooo scared.
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/17/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Oh fuck. Someone who actually listens to people like Sandman and TFM. Guys, please don't listen to this bullshit.



Spinosauruskin-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7nSXY8FUMs

Logicked-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxbqte7eWo



Save me PrinaceJudar ;-;
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


you women are 5% more unhappy today than in 1972 in the United States.



Idk about you, but 5% is pretty negligible for half a century. So they're 5% less happy, but they're over 40% more independent and less oppressed.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.