First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Sexbots
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/16/15



I'm afraid I do not understand the meaning behind your comment
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
^

He means he gets to have sex.
37445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/16/15 , edited 11/16/15


ಠ_ಠ











(I'm with you on this....)

254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/16/15

Magical-Soul wrote:

^

He means he gets to have sex.


exactly yes
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/16/15

onepunchfinny wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

^

He means he gets to have sex.


exactly yes


I'd imagine gynocentrism was the only way she'd miss such an obvious message. Some women do have their heads that far up their asses though so we won't know.
31254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brisbane
Offline
Posted 11/16/15


The ultimate augury of decadence...I'm up for that. Should the OP's scenario ever be realised, I'd take it as a sign that our AI overlords are far overdue in superseding our claim. Also up for that incidentally.

I love crunchyroll forums. Lmao.
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/15 , edited 11/16/15

Magical-Soul wrote:


lukedollo wrote:

EDIT: Wasn't that what you were referring to when it came to choice and rights? You hinted at the fact you read my other topics and I thought that's what you were responding too. This article about Sexbots has nothing to do with choice, so if anyone went off topic, it would have been you.


I was referring to this statement.


I actually don't like Sexbots, I'm fine with their concept, but I dislike their representation of a symptom. So while I understand their usefulness and audience, I actually hope they don't become fully realized and I think they are cancerous, but for different reasons. I actually dislike anything that allows males to bypass female interaction in any way shape or form.

But what do you think?


although i now realize I should have specified that a good bit.

well this is odd..... can't fix it....
Posted 11/16/15

Sex Robot!
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
I think it's a pretty amazing idea it would be awsome to eventually have androids with there own personality and capable of bearing children.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/16/15 , edited 11/16/15

lukedollo wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


lukedollo wrote:

EDIT: Wasn't that what you were referring to when it came to choice and rights? You hinted at the fact you read my other topics and I thought that's what you were responding too. This article about Sexbots has nothing to do with choice, so if anyone went off topic, it would have been you.


I was referring to this statement.


I actually don't like Sexbots, I'm fine with their concept, but I dislike their representation of a symptom. So while I understand their usefulness and audience, I actually hope they don't become fully realized and I think they are cancerous, but for different reasons. I actually dislike anything that allows males to bypass female interaction in any way shape or form.

But what do you think?


although i now realize I should have specified that a good bit.

well this is odd..... can't fix it....


Choice is not always good though? I'm going to use an extreme example and say, of people had the choice to kill each other with thoughts. Is that fair and just?

You: "That's fallacious, men choosing Sexbots over women does not infringe, impede or violate their rights in any capacity, that argument is horrid."

While I do agree that it's a bad argument, society needs to fixate itself on female self interest first and male self interest second.

People who "took the red pill" will point out all the inequalities between men and women, they would agree that women have more rights and privileges. Which is necessary for them to flourish without too much assistance from men. Procreation/sex is why women are prioritized in the first place. Like GirlWritesWhat said again. "Sex is a really big trump card" and without it to leverage the genders, that will be catastrophic in the long run. It doesn't matter how advanced or intelligent a species gets, they don't outgrow biology, that makes no sense. Technology doesn't hide those kinds of things. Procreation and sex without females will cause attention to shift from them since their biological reason for existing will be less pronounced.

Take into account all the pro female laws we have in place to secure their interests and happiness, affirmative action, education quotas, general bias because male wiring to be manipulated, etc.

And look at how they still perform worse. You think it's a good idea to allow men to bypass them altogether when it's statistically proven they don't care well when left to their own devices? Do you know what happens when you put a group of women in the wild and a group of men? Do you know which group generally out performs the other?

And you wanna make them obsolete? Lol. Whoah.

See, nature typically come equipped with some form of balance/method/redress. Men are supposed to assets, they are not supposed to be rivals or obstacles. Anything that makes men and women compete is automatically stupid since they aren't wired to do that and the result is always going to be bad. People see sperm donors as bad because they think bypassing men(for the most part) is bad.

Females(and gynocentric Manginas according to MGTOW) are indifferent to male suffering and challenges. Because if women are doing well, people are doing well in their eyes. If androids allow men to be indifferent to female suffering, that's equivalent to willfully murdering them.... Well, if you ask Helen Smith, that is.

We've observed men being ill equipped or uninterested in dealing with women in China, Japan, North America, Australia and Europe. The population growth slows down and falls rapidly in the other direction, same as marriage. And Sexbots will obviously destroy what little relationship there is left.

basically, short version: This is more of a case that men should stand by while women fix themselves and behave rather than turning their backs and making machines to replace something that doesn't deserve to be replaced. If even one man opts to use a machine over a woman is clearly a symptom of a dying society.
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/15 , edited 11/16/15

Magical-Soul wrote:
Choice is not always good though? I'm going to use an extreme example and say, of people had the choice to kill each other with thoughts. Is that fair and just?

You: "That's fallacious, men choosing Sexbots over women does not infringe, impede or violate their rights in any capacity, that argument is horrid."

While I do agree that it's a bad argument, society needs to fixate itself on female self interest first and male self interest second.

People who "took the red pill" will point out all the inequalities between men and women, they would agree that women have more rights and privileges. Which is necessary for them to flourish without too much assistance from men. Procreation/sex is why women are prioritized in the first place. Like GirlWritesWhat said again. "Sex is a really big trump card" and without it to leverage the genders, that will be catastrophic in the long run. It doesn't matter how advanced or intelligent a species gets, they don't outgrow biology, that makes no sense. Technology doesn't hide those kinds of things. Procreation and sex without females will cause attention to shift from them since their biological reason for existing will be less pronounced.

Take into account all the pro female laws we have in place to secure their interests and happiness, affirmative action, education quotas, general bias because male wiring to be manipulated, etc.

And look at how they still perform worse. You think it's a good idea to allow men to bypass them altogether when it's statistically proven they don't care well when left to their own devices? Do you know what happens when you put a group of women in the wild and a group of men? Do you know which group generally out performs the other?

And you wanna make them obsolete? Lol. Whoah.

See, nature typically come equipped with some form of balance/method/redress. Men are supposed to assets, they are not supposed to be rivals or obstacles. Anything that makes men and women compete is automatically stupid since they aren't wired to do that and the result is always going to be bad. People see sperm donors as bad because they think bypassing men(for the most part) is bad.

Females(and gynocentric Manginas according to MGTOW) are indifferent to male suffering and challenges. Because if women are doing well, people are doing well in their eyes. If androids allow men to be indifferent to female suffering, that's equivalent to willfully murdering them.... Well, if you ask Helen Smith, that is.

We've observed men being ill equipped or uninterested in dealing with women in China, Japan, North America, Australia and Europe. The population growth slows down and falls rapidly in the other direction, same as marriage. And Sexbots will obviously destroy what little relationship there is left.

basically, short version: This is more of a case that men should stand by while women fix themselves and behave rather than turning their backs and making machines to replace something that doesn't deserve to be replaced. If even one man opts to use a machine over a woman is clearly a symptom of a dying society.


okay, any respect i had for your opinion is kind of gone at this point. also, that is a obscene misquotation of my words.

firstly, to compare a persons choice of abstaining from human interaction, to murder is completely impractical, and, a horrible comparison.
a person choosing to abstain from interaction is making a decision that will affect their own life alone(you can argue differently but that's only based on psychological dependencies forced on that person, those being things other people decide not that person, making them irrelevant to that person.). the second, being murder, is one person making a life changing decision for another.

completely different. You have the right to choose what your actions are so long as those choices do not (and i hope this is obvious to everyone) intentionally impede, destroy, or otherwise harm the lives of others.

secondly.

did you really just say that men come second to woman? Did you really? wow.

thirdly

where is your evidence to prove that woman do worse then men? from what i have seen, woman have a lot of pro's legally when it comes to education, and, i see more woman at college then i do men. but even if you take this away from my own experiences, where in the hell did you find anything that supports this statement?
this is from forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ccap/2012/02/16/the-male-female-ratio-in-college/

and you will see if you follow the link that that while being national figures, varies from state to state.
wikipedia states that there are .97-1.5 men for every one female in the united states. what causes more woman to go and seek a education then?

can you really say that woman do worse then men? i will not get into jobs because statistics based on that does not put into account hours worked or type of work.

fourthly.
do you know what happens when you put men and woman in the wild? have you done this? i think men are just as likely to die out from injury as woman are.

fifth.

i hope you mean men competing against woman. but any way you slice it, competing can be just as good as it can be bad. advances in many things have been made because of competing. i do hope, that in a work environment, a man would view a woman as just as much a threat as a man in attempts to advance.
that attitude would serve well to make everyone work harder for a common goal.

sixth.

we are overpopulating earth, do you even care? i would agree that breeding too little is bad, but in all honesty it is helping china deal with its population problem. This is why you can't seem to understand my view point so lets make a graph for you to understand.





now i will ask you, what do we have to lose from the production of less human beings?
if there are less of us, we will need less farms, less car manufacturing, less gas will be used, less overall damage to the environment will follow.

what do we have to gain from continued over population.

been camping? say goodbye to some of the most scenic spots we need more room for housing and factories and farms.
like clean water?
well that sucks because we have more demand for just about everything so we are polluting even more then before.


i don't think you understand just how important it is for us to produce less people. there are very legitimate concerns about over population.
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
Sex bots can't replace a passionate, real lover. There's probably too much difference.

Same problem with men thinking dildos will replace them and women thinking male toys will replace them. The toys might even be better than the real thing but it doesn't work that way. I think people are just insecure. I don't see much of a moral dilemma.
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
No.
8018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Sex bots can't replace a passionate, real lover. There's probably too much difference.

Same problem with men thinking dildos will replace them and women thinking male toys will replace them. The toys might even be better than the real thing but it doesn't work that way. I think people are just insecure. I don't see much of a moral dilemma.


agreed, there is a grandstanding fact that a machine can not and will not replace woman.
Isakk 
3030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/16/15
If those bots really happen(like a super perfect one) it feels like some manufacturer is gonna create a really controversial one and its spawn a shitstorm.
Would be fun to see how the world would turn out with bots though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.