First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Robin's rebellion
Posted 11/16/15
-Robin and the others where on there way to rob the castle when they see a carriage being attacked .-

Jane : -Sobs as she is taken from the carriage by bandits and struggles against them .- Let me go please ! You may have all my jewelry just let me go free ! - Sobs as they kill her guards and driver .She starts to scream for help but he covers her mouth .-


Guy : -Gets annoyed at the sheriff for bugging him non stop .- I said Ivy will be on her way in a few days calm down my lord . Now were is that daughter of mine she is late . It is unlike her to keep us waiting .

Marian : -Frowns at her sister .- I cannot believe you like Sir Guy what is it you like about him ?

( Do you mind being the sheriff I was thinking he likes Jane and it will be one thing that Robin and him agree on that they must stop the Sheriff from getting her . I will be Marian )
Posted 11/16/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Robin and the others where on there way to rob the castle when they see a carriage being attacked .-

Jane : -Sobs as she is taken from the carriage by bandits and struggles against them .- Let me go please ! You may have all my jewelry just let me go free ! - Sobs as they kill her guards and driver .She starts to scream for help but he covers her mouth .-


Guy : -Gets annoyed at the sheriff for bugging him non stop .- I said Ivy will be on her way in a few days calm down my lord . Now were is that daughter of mine she is late . It is unlike her to keep us waiting .

Marian : -Frowns at her sister .- I cannot believe you like Sir Guy what is it you like about him ?

( Do you mind being the sheriff I was thinking he likes Jane and it will be one thing that Robin and him agree on that they must stop the Sheriff from getting her . I will be Marian )





( Sure i'll be the sheriff and love your idea too.)


Robin: * The Gang and I start our attack on the bandits who attacked an incent woman, shot the guy who held her down killed him with and arrow and poll him off of her.* Now that is not how you teat a lady * smiles at Jane and winks at her * Your safe now my lady my gang will tack care of the rest, did he hurt you? * looks at her charming but worried.*



The Sheriff: Wait what? You didn't say sweet Jane is missing......late is so unlike her to be late Gisborn we need to send out troops to go find her.



Lily: Oh Marian there is anther side to him a side that gently and kind he shows me and Jane that side and Guy can be more honest then most men.
Posted 11/16/15
Jane : - Stands up and wipes her tears . Takes a breath to calm down .- Thank you sir ... I am Jane of Gisborn . I would like to reward you for saving me . - Goes into her carriage and gets a coin purse that was not able to be grabbed by those bandits . She hands Robin the coin purse .- Here take it its the least I can do for you saving my life .

Much : - Panics a little .- Master she is Sir Guys daughter oh great we must leave her be he will arrest us thinking we are the ones that attacked her .

Guy : - Nods and but then frowns at him .- Why do you care so much about my daughter anyways she is half your age . -Folds his arms getting pissed off .-
Posted 11/16/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jane : - Stands up and wipes her tears . Takes a breath to calm down .- Thank you sir ... I am Jane of Gisborn . I would like to reward you for saving me . - Goes into her carriage and gets a coin purse that was not able to be grabbed by those bandits . She hands Robin the coin purse .- Here take it its the least I can do for you saving my life .

Much : - Panics a little .- Master she is Sir Guys daughter oh great we must leave her be he will arrest us thinking we are the ones that attacked her .

Guy : - Nods and but then frowns at him .- Why do you care so much about my daughter anyways she is half your age . -Folds his arms getting pissed off .-




Robin: * Smiles at her kindly and shacks my head hold my hands over hers and the coin purse * I think dearly my lady for this but you can hold on to it and save it to give to someone who is poor to prove to them your not like your father, that way we are helping the poor together you have already proven to me your a good person just by wanting to repay me for saving you. * winks at her * But you can repay me by helping us get into the castle. * Looks at Much * it will be fine Much we need to get into the castle anyway so we will dress up as the guards and driver get her back safe and sound.


Alan: Sounds like a plane to me * Starts stealing the guards and divers outfits and hand them to everyone of the gang to get dressed.*


The Sheriff: * chuckles* Ah Gisborn you see I am in need of a wife while I'm still young and handsome I have a son and daughter her age and well every man needs a woman to keep their bed warm at night * laughs* I love them young.


Lily: Why is it Marina it bothers you this much who I like more then a friend? * looks at her puzzled*
Posted 11/16/15
Guy : - Was thinking of punching the sheriff but thought better of it . He sighs and nods . - Fine do as you please . .... Just do not harm her . I will go and get the guards and go looking for her .- Turns and leaves and as he goes around a corner he bumps into Lily .- Oh I am sorry Lily are you okay ? - Looks at her worried .-

Jane : -Blushes at him and nods .- I will help you all get into the castle and thank you for saying that . I hate the sheriff and I hope he is stopped .-

-They get to the castle and Jane walks with the gang towards the castle . But before that she pulls Robin aside .-

Jane : -Grins at him as she starts to tear her dress and mess up her hair .- I have a plan I will distract the sheriff and that will give you time to get into the castle . - She kicks off her shoes and takes her jewelry off and gives them to Robin . Then she starts to run to the castle sobbing . She sees the sheriff there and falls to her knees . - It was so horrible bandits came and took everything of mine and killed everyone . I managed to get away but just barely . I am so scared I am lucky to be alive !

Much : -Sneaks into the castle with Robin while they start to steal treasure he frowns at him . - I still say its best to be careful around this Jane she is Sir Guy's daughter after all .
Posted 11/16/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Guy : - Was thinking of punching the sheriff but thought better of it . He sighs and nods . - Fine do as you please . .... Just do not harm her . I will go and get the guards and go looking for her .- Turns and leaves and as he goes around a corner he bumps into Lily .- Oh I am sorry Lily are you okay ? - Looks at her worried .-

Jane : -Blushes at him and nods .- I will help you all get into the castle and thank you for saying that . I hate the sheriff and I hope he is stopped .-

-They get to the castle and Jane walks with the gang towards the castle . But before that she pulls Robin aside .-

Jane : -Grins at him as she starts to tear her dress and mess up her hair .- I have a plan I will distract the sheriff and that will give you time to get into the castle . - She kicks off her shoes and takes her jewelry off and gives them to Robin . Then she starts to run to the castle sobbing . She sees the sheriff there and falls to her knees . - It was so horrible bandits came and took everything of mine and killed everyone . I managed to get away but just barely . I am so scared I am lucky to be alive !

Much : -Sneaks into the castle with Robin while they start to steal treasure he frowns at him . - I still say its best to be careful around this Jane she is Sir Guy's daughter after all .





Lily: * Getting a fight with my sister again I shack my head and did not understand why she changed so much from a girl I use to have fun with, turns the corner when I dump into Guy. * Oh no it's my fault I was in deep thought not watching were I was going I'm okay could be better but I got into a fight with my sister again and I don't understand why. But thank you Guy for asking * smiles at him sweetly* I'm going to be okay I just need to get my mind off of things, more important is that are you okay? * looks at him worried as well*


The Sheriff: Oh you poor sweet girl there there your safe now from those bandits we were just about to go after you but thank god your safe and alive i'll tell your father and have your maids bring you to your bed chamber to get you clean up for a feast tonight . Were is that father of yours GISBORN!


Robin: I think we can trust her Much fear not old friend everything is fine she helped us and gave me her jewelry * pats him on the back and then sees a map with a road outlined to Nottingham castle on it with a not on it took the map rolled it up and got the last of the treasure and the gang and I ran off back to camp. Got back to camp with everyone we tack care of the treasure and I keep the jewelry safe as well poll out the map and look at it.* Everyone look here I found this map with the treasure and a name on it Ivy witch a date on it now this Ivy whoever she is the Sheriff is having her as guest we have three days to find out who she is so we can meet her on this road and find out why the sheriff wants her.


Alan: That is something to go looking into maybe if we ask around maybe people have heard of this Ivy.
Posted 11/17/15
- It was time for the feast and Guy asked Lily to be his date .-

Jane : -Sits there board out of her mind listening to the sheriff talking . She sighs and wishes Robin was there .- Um so what is the occasion to have a feast ?


Will : - Looks at Alan .- Robin has gone mad sneaking back into that castle . Why is he acting so strangely ?

Guy : -Smiles at Lily .- You look beautiful my lady . Thank you for being my date . I am sorry about the last time we talked I was very stressed and the sheriff was pressuring me and I had to leave you so soon . I wish I had more time with you to get to know you more .
Posted 11/17/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

- It was time for the feast and Guy asked Lily to be his date .-

Jane : -Sits there board out of her mind listening to the sheriff talking . She sighs and wishes Robin was there .- Um so what is the occasion to have a feast ?


Will : - Looks at Alan .- Robin has gone mad sneaking back into that castle . Why is he acting so strangely ?

Guy : -Smiles at Lily .- You look beautiful my lady . Thank you for being my date . I am sorry about the last time we talked I was very stressed and the sheriff was pressuring me and I had to leave you so soon . I wish I had more time with you to get to know you more .






Alan: I think there is a lady behind all this strange behavior in Robin I mean don't women make us guys act odd at times * looks at Will and winks at him* Not that I know just yet what that's like nor you and well the only girl who love Much would be his mother * says to Will joking * Specking of girls Will what are you lookin for in a girl?



Robin: * Comes in dressed like a guard and get food for Jane and wine for her and the pig no one knows it's me, comes over to the table and bow* Wine my lord and lady and I thought her ladyship would enjoy theses to eat * puts the wine down and plate down and wink at Jane so she knew it was me from under the visor.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VqYtKb3l4

The Sheriff: Yeah yes thank you guard so good of you * drinks the wine* mmm that was is the best wine now were was I ah yes so you see my dear I'm sure when Princess Ivy comes in three days she will bring " joy" to the people of Nottingham with her father the King is away in war I will be so happy to " tack care" of the princess.


Lily: * Smiles at Guy sweetly and blushes * Thank you very much Guy your very handsome, your most welcome for being your date it's a honor. As for earlier don't worry about it I can understand about the hole thing, the sheriff puts a lot of presser on you as for getting to know one anther better how about we start now. Tell me everything about you Guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWQ1HEL7AxA
Posted 11/17/15
Jane : - Looks shocked at the sheriff .- Um I think I need to go to my bedchambers I do not feel well ... I hope it is alright . -Smiles at him .- I also would like to be escorted to my room by this guard I am still shaken up by that attack earlier . -Stands up as the sheriff nods and goes with Robin to her bedchamber . She closes the door and has him come in . She removes his helmet giggles a bit .- What are you doing here ? I am kind of happy you came I forgot to ask you what your name was .

Will : -Blushes and chuckles .- I just want a girl that I can get along with and we have lots in common with each other . I want to be able to joke around with her and her to be kind and caring as well . Um what about you ?

Guy : - Smirks at her .- Ah well I want to prove to everyone I can be in charge and run things . I want people to admirer me and look up to me . I also want a wife to love me for who I am and not judge me or try and change me . I also want to stop those outlaws from causing trouble for me and the sheriff so then I and Nottingham can live in peace . What about you please tell me about yourself .
Posted 11/17/15 , edited 11/17/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jane : - Looks shocked at the sheriff .- Um I think I need to go to my bedchambers I do not feel well ... I hope it is alright . -Smiles at him .- I also would like to be escorted to my room by this guard I am still shaken up by that attack earlier . -Stands up as the sheriff nods and goes with Robin to her bedchamber . She closes the door and has him come in . She removes his helmet giggles a bit .- What are you doing here ? I am kind of happy you came I forgot to ask you what your name was .

Will : -Blushes and chuckles .- I just want a girl that I can get along with and we have lots in common with each other . I want to be able to joke around with her and her to be kind and caring as well . Um what about you ?

Guy : - Smirks at her .- Ah well I want to prove to everyone I can be in charge and run things . I want people to admirer me and look up to me . I also want a wife to love me for who I am and not judge me or try and change me . I also want to stop those outlaws from causing trouble for me and the sheriff so then I and Nottingham can live in peace . What about you please tell me about yourself .





Robin: I had to see you Jane I can't stop thinking about you and I don't know why but I am having fun trying to finger it out. I'm Robin of Lockley but people are starting to call me Robin Hood and to tell you the truth I like the nickname because it's faster and easier to say for an outlaw and it can be used for hope. By the way not bad bed chamber you got here it has light and not so dark like how the toad of a sheriff wants the caste to look like now. Tell me about yourself Jane?


Alan: * smirks at Will * You'll find her Will a girl like that is out there, as for me I want someone I can laugh with someone who is kind and caring and can be brave but does not believe she can until I help her see it. Someone who would love the free life and would not mind me being an outlaw who has a warm smile.


Lily: * Smiles happily while listing to everything he was saying.* Well I'm the oldest sister by three years I had to be both mother and sister to Marina after mother passed away from an illness when we were kids, i love to go for horse back rides threw Sherwood forest and can be a hopeless romantic. I love to cook and bake and dance to music, hope to be married have children of my own someday with a man who will love me for who i am as a woman and will love me so much words can not express of just how much he loves me. I love to have fun with people joking and laughing just having a great time but i also want peace as well. * blushes at him* I must sound now like a little girl.
Posted 11/18/15
Guy : -Smiles at her and chuckles .- No its okay I really like to hear the truth and its a nice change from hearing you want a family and peace . The sheriff just wants to cause pain and misery I do not want to do it but what else is there for me ? He is the only one that really gave me a chance in life .

Jane : -Smiles at him .- Aw I really admire you for helping the poor like you do . Well to tell you the truth I hate it here my father and the sheriff keep me locked up all day . Afraid for my safety but I want excitement and freedom I want to go on adventures and help people I just want to be free . I also hate the sheriff he is a cruel man that cares only for himself I cannot stand him . Ah please tell me about yourself .

Will : -Smiles at him .- I am sure you will find her . -Grins as they find the sheriffs room .- Oh the sheriffs room I wonder what treasure he has there .
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Guy : -Smiles at her and chuckles .- No its okay I really like to hear the truth and its a nice change from hearing you want a family and peace . The sheriff just wants to cause pain and misery I do not want to do it but what else is there for me ? He is the only one that really gave me a chance in life .

Jane : -Smiles at him .- Aw I really admire you for helping the poor like you do . Well to tell you the truth I hate it here my father and the sheriff keep me locked up all day . Afraid for my safety but I want excitement and freedom I want to go on adventures and help people I just want to be free . I also hate the sheriff he is a cruel man that cares only for himself I cannot stand him . Ah please tell me about yourself .

Will : -Smiles at him .- I am sure you will find her . -Grins as they find the sheriffs room .- Oh the sheriffs room I wonder what treasure he has there .






Lily: * looks at him sweetly and put a hand to his shoulder.* I believe Guy you will find anther path in life that does not include the sheriff because I faith in you. You have a kind heart Guy don't ever change, your a brave and honest and good man who the world as stepped on but for forgotten.


Robin: Well lets see I love to have fun and stand up for is right I last my mother as a babe and my father as a boy become Lord of Lockley at the age of 10. I love being the peoples friend along with being their lord I believe what is right that we must stand up for the good , I fancy myself as a charming man who loves romanics and I hope to marry the woman of my dreams and have a family of my own, I served King Richard personally in the Holy lands for five years in war with Much and still i see the faces of all the men i killed and see the horrors of war in my dreams i know i'll always see them but as long i can help people i can keep on going threw life i want to stop the sheriff no matter what.


Alan: Lets look around and see what the toad has hidden away * grins at Will and starts to look threw things for treasures and found the mother load * Oh Will looking here i found the jack pot this greedy son of a bitch. Did you find anything?
Posted 11/18/15 , edited 11/18/15
-Days later and it was now time for Ivy to make her way to Nottingham castle but Robin and the others stop the carriage .-

Beth : -Gets out of the carriage first and glares at Robin and the others .- What do you want with us ? If it is gold or jewels you may take whatever you wish just swear you will not harm any of us !


Damon : -Goes over to Lily seeing Guy was busy doing things for his father . He grins and kisses her hand .- Hello my lady I am Damon the sheriffs son . I would be honored if you would be my date for tonight's feast .


Guy : -Gets annoyed of hearing the sheriffs plans on what to do with this princess . Then frowns when he mentions marrying his daughter .- I do not agree with you marrying my daughter . I do not want her to hate me for forcing her to marry someone she does not love .
Posted 11/18/15

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later and it was now time for Ivy to make her way to Nottingham castle but Robin and the others stop the carriage .-

Beth : -Gets out of the carriage first and glares at Robin and the others .- What do you want with us ? If it is gold or jewels you may take whatever you wish just swear you will not harm any of us !


Damon : -Goes over to Lily seeing Guy was busy doing things for his father . He grins and kisses her hand .- Hello my lady I am Damon the sheriffs son . I would be honored if you would be my date for tonight's feast .


Guy : -Gets annoyed of hearing the sheriffs plans on what to do with this princess . Then frowns when he mentions marrying his daughter .- I do not agree with you marrying my daughter . I do not want her to hate me for forcing her to marry someone she does not love .





Robin: We are not here to harm you ladies we are here to save you and the princess. The sheriff is planning to harm the princess and kill you and who ever else is with you. I am Robin hood I served King Richard.



Alan: * Was tacking the trucks off from the top of the carriage passing them to Will, Much, Little John. Looks at Beth and puts on a charming smile * I'm not being funny but um you ladies travel light for girls because noble girls like to tack their hole bed charmer on a trip.



Ivy: Oh I'm sorry about that sir but I didn't have much to begin with you see I only found out I'm the Kings daughter just three months ago * said that from within the carriage and pocks my head out scared of the outlaws.*



Rose: Pleas don't harm us good gentleman * pocks my head out next to Ivy*



Lily: Oh um thank you sir but I'm sorry you see I'm already going with someone else but thank you again, it was kind of you.



The Sheriff: Yeah but that is why we have daughters to chose for them their husbands I should know I have a daughter myself. So think it over Gisborn.
Posted 11/18/15
Damon : -Smirks and strokes her cheek gently and goes closer to her and whispers in her ear .- Oh come on you are to beautiful to just stay with one guy . Let me have some fun with you my lady .

Will : -Blushes a bit at Ivy .- We will not hurt you ladies . We fight for King Richard and we want to stop the Sheriff from doing any more harm to people .

Beth : -Frowns at him and folds her arms .- Just because we are women does not mean we care about jewelry or clothes there is more to us then that . But thank you for going to help us . I never really trusted this sheriff . I heard lots of bad story's about him .

Much : -Blushes at Rose and helps her to walk in the woods .- Please be careful my lady there are many things that could make you trip and you could get hurt . I am Much by the way and you are ?

Guy : -Looks at him shocked .- You have a daughter you never told me about her until now .


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.