First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Boys, why do you wear shirts?
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/17/15 , edited 11/17/15
because i don't want to look at any other guy shirtless it's weird.

I also don't feel comfortable without clothing on in general its why i wear underwear and shorts and shirt when i sleep
51110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

lisdavid89 wrote:

I wear a shirt because it feels warm. Besides, who'd want to be that guy who takes his shirt off all the time... reminds me of:


20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


lisdavid89 wrote:

I wear a shirt because it feels warm. Besides, who'd want to be that guy who takes his shirt off all the time... reminds me of:




Eww nasty
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

Ryulightorb wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:


lisdavid89 wrote:

I wear a shirt because it feels warm. Besides, who'd want to be that guy who takes his shirt off all the time... reminds me of:




Eww nasty


Agreed. If it ain't female I don't want to see it.
Posted 11/17/15

Rujikin wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:


lisdavid89 wrote:

I wear a shirt because it feels warm. Besides, who'd want to be that guy who takes his shirt off all the time... reminds me of:




Eww nasty


Agreed. If it ain't female I don't want to see it.


What's wrong with Juandissimo besides his narcissism? He's obviously the sexist fairy in all of fairy world.
11074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15 , edited 11/18/15
I keep my shirt on to protect women drivers.

The last time I went topless in public, 3 women who were driving by took their eyes off the road for too long and crashed. Thankfully there were no serious injuries, but I don't want to be responsible for any in the future.
9449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
I need all the places for hiding weapons that I can get.
3119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
Because apparently it's unacceptable. And it's cold right now.
Sogno- 
45625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
das nasty
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
6311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/17/15

taunyao wrote:


ilikeotherstuff wrote:

Wtf? What a dumb question.

I think we all know the real issue here is pants.


You need pants. Where are you going to keep your billfold? Silly.


24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 11/17/15
I will wear a shirt when working...but not when sleeping, in the pool, on the beach, or sometimes mowing the grass. If I'm hot & sweaty working outdoors at home, the shirt comes off. No, I'm not a muscly dude - no, I don't care.
Posted 11/18/15

Nyanotic wrote:

To preserve my lack of tan of course, gotta love that those creamy, white abs.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:


AndersonBLUE wrote:

because its always fekin windy or freezing cold here in the uk


Weak.



That horse is sporting a fine hairstyle.


On a side note, I disagree. That horse's hairstyle is a bit too manestream.

I'm so sorry.


I laughed myself Hoarse from your joke
10314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / America
Offline
Posted 11/18/15

namealreadytaken wrote:


aeb0717 wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:

wait, males can't have...actually i probably better not know. >.>


They do, and they're also an erogenous zone for men, too. They just aren't as sensitive as women's. Not usually, anyway.


really? that's something new to me o-o



Rub a cube of ice around on your nipple and I guarantee it will get hard.
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/18/15
Currently not wearing one. But it's part of the dress code.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.